Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)

Go down 
+4
Valkyrie
NotZetsubou
Nisa
Segawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 am

Anybody knows any good crossover fan fiction ?

I was bored with all the recent lag, lack of manga and anime that interest me, (and lastly im very addicted to crossover. See Dengeki Gakuen, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of World, etc etc )

So bored. Bored enough to randomly say BOREDOM MAXIMUM DRIVE
in the clan chat.

So err... anybody knows a good one ?

well i did find a considerably good one and im definitely going not reading it 3 times in 3 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 am

If you're bored, go watch some anime that you haven't watched before.

I guarantee you will be hooked or you will be bored to death.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 am

LXE wrote:
If you're bored, go watch some anime that you haven't watched before.

I guarantee you will be hooked or you will be bored to death.

^ Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Play world of tanks

and grind up 4 tier 10's.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 pm

read doujin in pixvi?

a lot of those really fun ♥
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:41 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
read doujin in pixvi?

a lot of those really fun ♥

I suspect ecchi >.>
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

@valkyrie

ehh~ not really (。 ̄▽ ̄)

pixiv have alot of tag so ecchi stuffs include, but something that not ecchi or fanfiction is good too

like some original work or event like pixiv fantasia ( ✧ ̄ω ̄)
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
@valkyrie

ehh~ not really (。 ̄▽ ̄)

pixiv have alot of tag so ecchi stuffs include, but something that not ecchi or fanfiction is good too

like some original work or event like pixiv fantasia ( ✧ ̄ω ̄)

hmm ill try that (especially if i can get more crossover.) Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Read yaoi '-'
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:50 am

yuhno wrote:
Read yaoi '-'

Rejected.jpg
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:11 am

What kind of fanfiction are you talking about? About what series or group of characters?
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:53 am

falcon1 wrote:
What kind of fanfiction are you talking about? About what series or group of characters?

First of all i said Crossover on post 1 already. Which means 2 stories like lets say, CodeGeass and Dragon Ball combined together. (in case you didnt get it)

Second, I don't really care what series group of characters. Although i would care if its pure original character in a series world with no series character appearing.

Or changing someones role from the start.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 am

I know what it means dummy. Just asking if what pool of characters you'd prefer them from. And as to what kind, do you like one shots? smuts? vanilla? R-rated? NC-17?
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 am

falcon1 wrote:
I know what it means dummy. Just asking if what pool of characters you'd prefer them from. And as to what kind, do you like one shots? smuts? vanilla? R-rated? NC-17?

^ Anything. Well that and i don't know whats vanilla and smuts.

Although humour is the best.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Vanilla is your generic love story with a happy ending and smut is heavily concentrated on sexual themes. I don't have any good humour ff's.

It'd be weird to share ff's here since the ones I read are about SNSD, not anime. Embarassed

Just thought I'd give you a conversation by posting here.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Segawa wrote:

First of all i said Crossover on post 1 already. Which means 2 stories like lets say, CodeGeass and Dragon Ball combined together. (in case you didnt get it)

Second, I don't really care what series group of characters. Although i would care if its pure original character in a series world with no series character appearing.

O_O
End of the world. If Dragonball was upgraded to knightmare-tier, one Kamehameha would have enough power to shift the Earth's axis.
On the other hand, if Geass was given Dragonball tier power, it would be strong enough to control at least 1/4 of the world's population.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I'd suggest The Heart Within by YoukaiFate/YFate if you like InuYasha/Yu Yu Hakusho. It's a Sango-centered fic, and it also comes with anti-smut versions if you read on fanfiction.net.

I don't know any other crossover fanfics off the top of my head. I'll probably dig through sites later when I have more time.

The rest of this post consists of fanfics that aren't cross-overs, but are pretty damn good.

I'm currently rereading a Teen Titans series that's amazingly good, the longest parts are about 48-ish chapters long. Orange Coloured Cliffs is the second in the series and Locked Hearts is the third in the series, and the author is Kyralla Orchid. It has lemons in it, though they're tasteful.

And if you like Pokemon (not with the Anime characters), I suggest Pedestal by Digital Skitty. Or Tales of Flame by Buwaro. But these are both pretty long (especially Tales of Flame), though for the most part you can go through Pedestal fast, and Tales of Flame fast sometimes.

...I just realized that all I've just recommended are all long. Oh well, more to read. :v
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
I'd suggest The Heart Within by YoukaiFate/YFate if you like InuYasha/Yu Yu Hakusho. It's a Sango-centered fic, and it also comes with anti-smut versions if you read on fanfiction.net.

I don't know any other crossover fanfics off the top of my head. I'll probably dig through sites later when I have more time.

The rest of this post consists of fanfics that aren't cross-overs, but are pretty damn good.

I'm currently rereading a Teen Titans series that's amazingly good, the longest parts are about 48-ish chapters long. Orange Coloured Cliffs is the second in the series and Locked Hearts is the third in the series, and the author is Kyralla Orchid. It has lemons in it, though they're tasteful.

And if you like Pokemon (not with the Anime characters), I suggest Pedestal by Digital Skitty. Or Tales of Flame by Buwaro. But these are both pretty long (especially Tales of Flame), though for the most part you can go through Pedestal fast, and Tales of Flame fast sometimes.

...I just realized that all I've just recommended are all long. Oh well, more to read. :v

Thanks alot. Now i have more ideas on what to read....... YIPES 48 chapters and an epilogue.

Reversal wrote:
Segawa wrote:

Second,
I don't really care what series group of characters. Although i would
care if its pure original character in a series world with no series
character appearing.

O_O
End
of the world. If Dragonball was upgraded to knightmare-tier, one
Kamehameha would have enough power to shift the Earth's axis.
On the
other hand, if Geass was given Dragonball tier power, it would be strong
enough to control at least 1/4 of the world's population.

Rather than that it would be more Goku breaking apart mechas and Lelouch trying to manipulate him or something.

and I found a weird one, where Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C, after "defeating" Lelouchs parents, somehow, ended up in a white space (which i would say it feels like FMA). Ended up becoming Kamen Riders with Lelouch as Decade, and they attempt to stop 2 Magical Worlds that belongs to Nanoha and Madoka from self destructing.

(With the weirdest part being that there are no Rider Cards for this Decade >_> )
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 am

Anything by DemonAbyss generally turns out to be cross-over fanfiction, even if it doesn't start out as that at first. Stone Outlaws had more cross-overs than anything, but the pre-fic Stone Prison was pretty depressing. His other major fanfic is a Pokemon/Darkstalkers one that was at about 33 chapters last I checked.

To Be A Master by Tactition101 is a Naruto/Pokemon fanfic that isn't complete but it's pretty good. 16, 17 chapters last I checked?

Return to my Past: Lyoko the Second Generation is a good fic, about 80 chapters but it's completed. It's a Code:Lyoko story with Neopets thrown in.

StraightJACKet by Dr. Patience's Secretary is a short humor fanfic featuring Jack Spicer from Xaolin Showdown and a bunch of other characters from all sorts of shows, ranging from Invader Zim to X-Men: Evolution. It's only 17 chapters. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)   Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of amazing boredom (fan fiction)
Page 1 of 1