Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...

Go down 
+9
Kobrakai
Rinrin
Aria
ziix
Flandyrll
reVelske
Mew
Relict?
Nerf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... Empty
PostSubject: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 am

1. In garapon there were SS sized bots, if you collected them all -- they would combine into a larger bot in your garage like transformers.

2. There was 'combat vehicles' in cb that you could ride on and use to fight large scale wars like castle sieges and such in union wars.

3. Boss runs were actually awesome, you had multiple gates you could take to get to the boss -- each room had a set amount of mobs unique to that boss' room. You couldn't just bumble-F your way through them, you could skip them if you wanted but they dropped... dun dun dun~ power ups, materials, parts. You'd want to find a way to fight the most mobs and get powarzzard up or you'd have a hellva time fighting the boss. It was soloable, it was also able to do team style and it involved some strategy and having proper bot team set up. Art for airs, lnd for arts, airs for lnd and a sup to keep you alive D;... like a real mmo ;=; it was basically combining random arancus with boss runs into one -- no time limit, no having to fight mobs from other people, each area progressively harder than the last and the boss actually gave decent loot.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:21 am

Nerf wrote:
2. There was 'combat vehicles' in cb that you could ride on and use to fight large scale wars like castle sieges and such in union wars

Robots riding in vehicles whut.

Cool dreams, though.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

Relict? wrote:
Nerf wrote:
2. There was 'combat vehicles' in cb that you could ride on and use to fight large scale wars like castle sieges and such in union wars

Cool dreams, though.

ROBO DX?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 am

Relict? wrote:
So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... Neutro-fusiontank
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 am

@Mew silly me.

@reVelske oh. Haha they're having a jolly good time.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 am

Kinda like that, but more like THIS!
So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... Battlewagon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 am

That sounds like a game I want to play.
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 am

I once had a dream that they actually had new RO Cubes in the UC Gara which I pulled out a Sharhead Ver.2 from.

If only they would even update RO Cubes let alone have rare never seen before bots in them.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 am

Would be badass if it was possible to convince CS to completely REDO CB in such a way that it's far more enjoyable and would definitely gain a fan base that isn't just a small pool. Programming and doing all this would take a year to set up -- as long as they showed sneak peeks and proved they were doing it -- even had beta testers, chances they'd manage to keep CB alive.

I could spend some time wording it better, explaining it in explicit detail of how, why and such. Polish it up a bit.

I mean geez... union wars are pretty lame and you need ps breakers, there's nothing really special just spam rouche/blath at ps for D and kill whoever rushes, for offense, farm fire/hurricane/hippo, dump em all, pop hyper and have a field day.

Imho it would be more fun if you weren't limited to x bots to do good in union wars. If you ever played warcraft during WOTLK -- it's exactly like wintergrasp -- or Lineage 2 the blood pledge.

sure the ideas are un-original but they're fun and re-used for a reason.

I also think they should merge the 3 arks together as a single -- I know a lot of people want to transfer unions but choosing an ark should be more of a "racial trait" thing that would only apply in union wars -- ie DOS; 10+ str BRD; 10+ tgh WIZ; 10+ tec or something goofy.

Should also have 'guild wars' rooms -- so we can finally put an end to all the who's the best guild crap, and actually practice more.

It would work like this -- only clan leaders have the right to issue a challenge, and the other clan can either accept or decline -- this will be something like a public broadcast like ramune spams "Snowflake has challenged EFB" would go on an ingame bbs along with the ranking. After that, both of them agree on a date, when to do it -- if they flake their ranking drops hard and this gets shown to public anyways lets pretend they say 4 pm server time on sunday -- so a room is open for them, and only the members of the clan are allowed in and the match will immedately start at 4:00 so basically beforehand better get in and get your shiz ready Razz

Now for the SS sized bots building a big bot. There's only what... 1-2 LL sized bots were allowed to use in this game and both blow balls. I mean all of us love power rangers, transformers, voltron etc and are very familiar with the whole 5 bots become one bot blue red green yellow black become a rainbow of justice BLARGEDJOSSHTRON!!! or whatever.

So one is a BD, and 2 are ams (for once dupes would ACTUALLY be desireable holy shit) 2 are ams one a hd 1 a bs -- and then you'd have special ones that could 1+1=unique weapon or something who knows or on their own they'd be weapons -- say their core weapons would get semi buffed.

one could be a flame thrower, the other one could be a laser or accel gun -- combining them you'd have a laser that causes burning or a really high speed shot that has blast.

Now for the vehicles you could ride on --

These would be drops from trees. The moment you use it, you go straight into it and are the driver. You could carry your team mates on it-- heck maybe one could be some sort of really fast armored vehicle with no weapons that'd carry 4 people and drives hella fast. Help your allies escape or transport a bunch of lnds/arts to their spawn. It'd only last for x seconds, or if it got destroyed from running out of hp.

Or maybe you could just make it in a sense that there's a special item for each type and size that would attach to their bds -- it would lock all your weapons and sub weapons, but give you something else like say.. i dunno a beam cannon and shaden-like flight speed for airs. would have very limited ammo and hp but its something fun, not completely op but definitely could change the game in seconds....instead of hipporoids Razz even tho i like hippos... theyre kind of retarded.

>.>..... if only cs would listen GOD WHY!?!?!

and king of the hill, we need something like this D;...... and star coins need to do something other than ...nothing er i mean mission coins. Why couldn't we use them to buy neat things from a shop? like say 500 for a 0 or 1 slot rt weapon... or maybe 500 coins+ 50 rt for a really unique bot or a silver gara bot with 2 slots or something...

Methinks this game needs changed, methinks we need to get them to get off their butts and start working on revamping CB into something awesomely badass, the game has potential but they're pissin it away :S
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 am

I dreamed of CB with Ace Online gameplay....

Those combat vehicles sound cool btw...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 am

I actually dreamt of CosmicBreak without the following

- Lag
- Garapon
- Fag bots
- OP bots
- Ugly bots
- Yaoi

and it also had the following

- Balanced gameplay
- More male characters
- Prettier Graphics
- R-18+ rating
- Trap characters
- Tune up machines never fail
- Yuri
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 am

LXE wrote:
- R-18+ rating

ESRB says nope.avi.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 am

tis a dream awrite ._.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah, pretty much. If it isn't broke don't change it. If it's broke, fuck it, destroy it and start something new.

oh, did you know a little yellow boy made your iphone? I just learned today that they make everything o_o
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Did it still have an average online population of approximately 350 people?

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Id rather enjoy dungeon style, diablo/warcraft type boss runs in this game.

siege wars... eh... techincally all are bots are siege engines.

combining bots to make another bot, that would be fun.... however.... a handful of people would be able to do this. it would be extremely costly.

Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 am

Quote :
if only cs would listen GOD WHY!?!?!

I think they do, with the weekend multiplier, new shop weapons (including the well-spoken power shooter) and the weekly gara (though that one was kinda a cheap shot). But saddly there are other reasons, mostly when in-game requirementes would increase to the point where CB could lose profit or gamers.

And making new mechanisms can be troublesome, even for the point of changing the game's data or other "should-not-be-touched" stuff.

But maybe, if CS would check World of Warcraft's Wintergrasp battles on YouTube and try to copy the interface, then maybe...
...sigh, you can't blame me for dreaming awake ...

Last edited by Gerrion on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Point 2 was invalid...)
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Well, right now my 'reasonable' demands/wants are;

RO/WP/EX/IT cube gara. 50 rt for a single roll. You'll either get 5x set of one of those cubes. Amazing stuff comes from IT and wp cubes that you couldn't otherwise get elsewhere and it takes mils upon mils into uc gara to get even a few.

Ex tunes are a pain in the ass, they could be top tier gold in the gara, at any rate people who get 50 rt from events or uc>rt could roll once and still make out pretty good, if not amazingly. 5 bucks for a chance at 5 weapons, 5 robots, 5 items, 5 ex tune mats. I've been pushing for this for so damn long and people are all whiny saying "no u wan troll in troll lull i put troll in troll cuz yurrr troll zzl;tlwoewlrwelr!!"

If people would think for a fuckin moment

%100 harmonics, 50% harmonics, 3x exp ticket 6 hours, slot protectors -- it cube

ex tunes -- need i say more?

5 bucks for 5 robots, even if you get trolled you get a bunch of 3s parts.

5 bucks for 5 weapons at random, could be uc or rt weapons with 3s -- better than getting blue balled spending 4 bucks for a single 2 slot weapon or craptastic mats?

More drops in arcanus, more uc bots, more rt shop stuff, bring stuff jp has that we don't yet -- laser cannonballer

We should get the same rt bonus charge rewards they do -- they got a flame sword for charging more for summoner gara ice and flame to match up... we never got a chance to get flame sword

ability to hock charge bonus or rare rt accessories in bazaar.

Bring back night fucking highway, make a special room for it that isn't related to cp -- but rather exp/uc and dub it "battle race" or something..It'll be a permanent open room that doesn't shuffle, its just there for shits n giggles -- while its the same as opening one in team fight -- still more people would pop in and it'd be effortless. Heck.. i think we should have rooms that are non-shuffle. Some people like specific maps.

Instead of having to be forced to fight a buncha new maps why not just get free regin to remain playing the same map if you so choose to?

and finally lag is hacking. period, there are people who are purposefully abusing it nowadays and get away with it tis lame. Why should we suffer for them? phft.

But yeah thats pretty much it, i just want a cube garapon and lag fixed most of all.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... Cool_Story_Bro_Bad_News_Guys-s263x360-154838-580
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 am

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :
if only cs would listen GOD WHY!?!?!

I think they do, with the weekend multiplier, new shop weapons (including the well-spoken power shooter) and the weekly gara (though that one was kinda a cheap shot). But saddly there are other reasons, mostly when in-game requirementes would increase to the point where CB could lose profit or gamers.

And making new mechanisms can be troublesome, even for the point of changing the game's data or other "should-not-be-touched" stuff.

But maybe, if CS would check World of Warcraft's Wintergrasp battles on YouTube and try to copy the interface, then maybe...
...sigh, you can't blame me for dreaming awake ...

But saddly there are other reasons, mostly when in-game requirementes would increase to the point where CB could lose profit or gamers.

nice that . . . CB want players to spend a hell of money at the game but they dont have a business mind to think that 300 US$/month x 300 players = 90000 US$/month (considering 300 players spend 300 US$ every month, what I believe the average/player is 150 US$) while 50 US$/month x 10000 players = 500000 US$/month . . . with the gara being what it is, the real chance to get what you want (1 to 3 bots and some weapons) come with some 300 US$ (we also know garatroll can troll you some 1000, maybe 2000 bucks and gont give you what you want) . . . it make most people that join CB to quit before become triangle or square rank and that is why CB dont have even an average player base, just a low player base.

do they need to change a lot of stuff? make CB season 2 or version 2, whatever . . . keep players bots and weapons and from there change stuff to make it less of a Cash Bucket and more of a good game where its not needed a sh*ty ton of money to get what you want. . . .

but yes, Im just dreaming, Cash Seekers proven to be selfish enough to ignore players and to ignore a real good profit they could have. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...   So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing... Empty

Back to top Go down

So I had a dream... CB was grand, it became amazing...
Page 1 of 1