Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?

Go down 
+6
AhegaoMaster
Skulkraken
Zwiebel Force
Sakura1
Tuskin
Zukata
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zukata

Male Posts : 96

Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? Empty
PostSubject: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:19 am

(字幕あり) Theres rumours going around that Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese, get visas or become permanent residents .. This information is NOT TRUE ! 日本人に帰化できない、ビザもらえない、永住者もらえないっていう噂がネット上に広が­っているけどこれは正しくない情報なんです。
Mira lives in Japan .. She is not Muslim. She makes videos about Japanese culture, and she made this video about the Anti-islam RUMOURS that being spread about Japan ..
Thank you Mira-san ...
Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkoblxzVjfA&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:03 pm

what the fuck is this about?

anyway, Japan is well known for trying to curb minorities. See their antics during the imperial days and what they tried to do to Ainu people.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:34 pm

this is nothing new to us o-o

the world tends to destroy anything different, no wonder aliens have yet to invade
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Idk if this is the best place to talk abt that.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 am

Yeah, this forum probably isn't the best place to be talking about this kind of stuff. To be fair though, there isn't really anything in the forum rules prohibiting him from trying to have political discussions, as long as it doesn't result in flaming or whatever.

Frankly, there really isn't a whole lot to worry about from terrorism. ISIS only has around 20,000 members, total, last I heard. Hardly the massive horde that some in the media imply them to be.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:35 am

not all Islamic people are baddies
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:12 am

Nance wrote:
not all Islamic people are baddies

what I'm posting is massively inflammatory. If the m&m analogy is supposedly legitimate in some peoples mind, then why can't it be used here?

this is not my view, I'm just poking the fire so to speak.
the analogy:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:20 am

That doesn't make any sense though lmao. Like, I guess it makes sense if you were comparing food to food but it's a comparison of food to people. If you're taking a handful of men you're probably a whore then w.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:54 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
That doesn't make any sense though lmao. Like, I guess it makes sense if you were comparing food to food but it's a comparison of food to people. If you're taking a handful of men  you're probably a whore then w.

That killed me,

@topic well everyone knows that not ALL is bad in this world, but as long as we can't see it people are gonna be paranoid and will pretty much make hard decision to make sure shit doesn't happen, hence an entire race ends up paying for a few.

All4One
One4All
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:00 am

people who define themselves through a single thing (sexuality, religion, ideas) are not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:16 pm

no one gives a care about peoples opinions anyway, I guess like the way allot of people have grown up was was taught that so is bad so I guess we just like steteotype. sorry if im not making sense o3o;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Muslims are not a race, Saku-tan.
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Heard of ISIS-chan? Lol
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? We+are+isis+chan+url+deleted+_8593aa6d577cabb67d46136a29937bb8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?   Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Japan doesn't let Muslims become Japanese ?
Page 1 of 1