Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why doesnt CB have a trade system?

Go down 
+10
Courius
Hyoka
RST-00
Andaros
CapeMike
FenixStryk
NovaZero
Ichijo
Feign
Maria+Holic
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

Female Posts : 232

Why doesnt CB have a trade system? Empty
PostSubject: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 am

Why doesnt CB have a trade system? i think it should have one but there is a good side with not having one (no PHP)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:56 am

Maria+Holic wrote:
Why doesnt CB have a trade system? i think it should have one but there is a good side with not having one (no PHP)
There are the Bazaar Events, but the last one of those was a while ago... (perhaps they're due for another one soon?) Sadly, I heard a rumor that you can't trade Rt items there, so bleh.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Well, we'll see what will happen for EN. But this is f2p game and some limits are a must to prevent less honest deeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Maria+Holic wrote:

Um?... Because you could keep making a new account, which will get a shitton of money from playing for a few minutes, buy something, trade it to your main and repeat.

Last edited by Mayhem on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 am

some how im not that convinced yet
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 am

Well then. Give us a reason why the game should have a Trade System?
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

I did find it odd that Cosmic Break has no trade system, but it's an easy way to neuter attempts at gold-selling, as well as controlling the economy (no Rich vs. Poor when the only decider is time spent farming, not money).

I don't mind it any more.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, the gifting system is restricted to certain ranks and above, so implementing a similar setup for trading/etc shouldn't be too hard to do...wouldn't that work?
Back to top Go down
Maria+Holic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Maria+Holic

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:57 am

FenixStryk wrote:
I did find it odd that Cosmic Break has no trade system, but it's an easy way to neuter attempts at gold-selling, as well as controlling the economy (no Rich vs. Poor when the only decider is time spent farming, not money).

I don't mind it any more.

i approve of this idea
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 am

I don't really have any problem with any of the rest of the post except:
FenixStryk wrote:
(no Rich vs. Poor when the only decider is time spent farming, not money)
...What? Rt owns the game. You can farm UC and trade it for Rt, but the people who spend money pretty much bypass the entire UC grind... (aside from drops and such)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:54 pm

RT does not totally own the game, there are quite a few UC bots, and some of them totally own. Granted those require a higher rank to use, but they can kick some serious butt. The RT factor really only comes into play when you aren't good at missions or questing to get the better weapon types you can get in those parts of the game. Doing Epoch battles will also help you to earn higher tier weapon and part types as well (even if you lose the battle you can get a really nice part or weapon such as the Stardust Cannon.)
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 am

Quote :
(even if you lose the battle you can get a really nice part or weapon such as the Stardust Cannon.)
Why doesnt CB have a trade system? 12844510
I thought Stardust Cannon was only for Gwayin or whatever he's called.
Are you implying you can get a Gwayin BD?
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:27 am

There's an LL-sized Stardust Cannon for AIR-types. It drops from Boss quests and arena.

LL-size, 130 cost, 31 force, 170 ammo, 280 range. More accurate than Gwywain BD, but it's much slower ._.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:11 am

gywain are kinda Advanced version of Particle Gun (it named Stardust Gun anyway) than Stardust Cannon... it like Blaster and Cannon

and yea... stardust cannon is damn slow... but the bullet itself kinda hard to dodge due size and AOE explosion... under hypershot effect gonna crazy damn scary
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

RST-00 wrote:
Quote :
(even if you lose the battle you can get a really nice part or weapon such as the Stardust Cannon.)
I thought Stardust Cannon was only for Gwyain or whatever he's called.
Are you implying you can get a Gwyain BD?

Uh, yeeeeeaaah, you don't pay much attention to what the weapon is called do you? Gwyain gun is Stardust Gun, not Stardust Cannon. . .

Courius wrote:
Gywain are kinda Advanced version of Particle Gun (it named Stardust Gun anyway) than Stardust Cannon... it like Blaster and Cannon

and yea... stardust cannon is damn slow... but the bullet itself kinda hard to dodge due size and AOE explosion... under hypershot effect gonna crazy damn scary

Only issue with Stardust Cannon and hypershot is the fact that under hypershot you get that annoying accuracy debuff, which of course makes it useless at sufficient range.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Andaros wrote:
RST-00 wrote:
Quote :
I thought Stardust Cannon was only for Gwyain or whatever he's called.
Are you implying you can get a Gwyain BD?

Uh, yeeeeeaaah, you don't pay much attention to what the weapon is called do you? Gwyain gun is Stardust Gun, not Stardust Cannon. . .

Courius wrote:
Gywain are kinda Advanced version of Particle Gun (it named Stardust Gun anyway) than Stardust Cannon... it like Blaster and Cannon

Only issue with Stardust Cannon and hypershot is the fact that under hypershot you get that annoying accuracy debuff, which of course makes it useless at sufficient range.

accuracy debuff only applies if your a support type using hypershot bit.. casue it self debuffs you with the accuracy debuff.. everyone else gets normal hypershot no accuracy debuff
Back to top Go down
Cen Silver
Cen Silver

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Maria+Holic wrote:

Um?... Because you could keep making a new account, which will get a shitton of money from playing for a few minutes, buy something, trade it to your main and repeat.

1- Im pretty much sure if the GMs wanted they'd find a way to fix those cheapnesses without much real trouble, so it doesn't REALLY mean anything... Razz

2-So what? as long as theres online multiplayer games there'll also always be those cheap dudes who'll try to break the basic laws that make the game fun and competitive AND dare to think they would be proved as to having any grey matter AT ALL...

So seriously, a trade sistem would be a great thing in this game, and if the cheaps did do that, just let them and ignore them... and we'll all have our honest fun away from them. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://becausenooneismadeofgold.blogspot.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:49 pm

1) And? Only shameless pricks would want to abuse the system just so they can trade.

2) Bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 am

NovaZero wrote:
1) And? Only shameless pricks would want to abuse the system just so they can trade.
If MMOs have taught me anything, it's that the world has no shortage of shameless pricks.
NovaZero wrote:
2) Bazaar.
I've only heard rumors about the Bazaar, and it's hard to tell the trolling from fact among those (especially knowing Cyberstep).
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 am

The Bazaar is real. It's an event in CBJP, which is, I believe, monthly. (I'm not sure about the intervals)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:11 am

Hyoka wrote:
The Bazaar is real. It's an event in CBJP, which is, I believe, monthly. (I'm not sure about the intervals)
The bazaar is in fact real.
To sum it up in a nutshell,
People basically pay (RT?) to buy a mini sales bot which they can skin and customize to set up in the central area and sell robot parts and weapons,
Not so sure about RT things or even anything outside of bots,
As I have never participated inside a bazaar event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 am

i read in cbjp wiki next bazaar is 20th nov... so ... let we wait and see... o wait... dont wait.... just prepare your purse
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 am

Courius wrote:
i read in cbjp wiki next bazaar is 20th nov... so ... let we wait and see... o wait... dont wait.... just prepare your purse

The question is does the purse need to be RT or Credits? lol

oh and simple answer to a trade system being not so easy to cheat with is rank of Silver hero or better to trade. Although, that doesn't solve the issue of the tenacious ones. . .
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

Courius wrote:

AH MANNNNNN!!!!

That's my bro's birthday... crap, I'm gonna look so lame sitting there playing CBJP on my laptop getting semi-crunk while everyone else is dancin', chillin', and gettin' crunk. GAHHHH!!!

And bazaar events are like, what, once in every four months?

Gotta hurry to rank up and get me a Cyberoid (21,000 UC). All I need is the HD from it and I'm all set to open up shop. I have all the other parts for the shop bot I wanted to use (5th CB's List Robo).

I WILL NOT LET THIS PARTY STOP ME!!!!

EDIT: oh wait, there is the entire middle of the day before then Shocked

I'm silly, but I'll leave what I said there for you to lulz at. I should really sleep now, getting a wee bit delirious.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 am

Andaros wrote:
Courius wrote:

The question is does the purse need to be RT or Credits? lol

oh and simple answer to a trade system being not so easy to cheat with is rank of Silver hero or better to trade. Although, that doesn't solve the issue of the tenacious ones. . .

i heard the things can go in bazaar only non Rt/Garapon stuff, for example are quest/ mission/ arcantus drops... maybe materials for tune ups...

and yea... in UC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesnt CB have a trade system?   Why doesnt CB have a trade system? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why doesnt CB have a trade system?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next