Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Alcy Rivette in general.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

About Alcy Rivette in general. Empty
PostSubject: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Issue 1: Melee and range.

I don't get it.

Why should i rely on that?

Even on Analyzed enemies, hacking beam does 1-3 damage.

So i rely only on Analyze beam that does good damage, even if beam speed and shoot rate isn't that great. I get a buff and all, but it looks incredibly situational.

Am i using it right?

If im using it right...

If will rely only on Analyze beam for ranged, wouldn't be better to choose melee?

Her melee Analyze beam seems to behave like crystas remote attack:

http://gfycat.com/MeagerImpoliteAbalone

With some range and supply tunes it can become a pretty fearful attack. Apart that her shield would be a pretty good defense against alpha AIRs.

And unlike ranged, her hacking attack does seem to do decent damage.

And she has melee damage that does decent damage to take down other AIRs.

Issue 2: Alpha strike

Is it viable?

Since she is not a mecha-bot, change AM is not possible.

Which leaves weapons and maybe BS as the only possible choices.

What weapons should i get if i wanted a ranged-cartridge alpha strike build?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:09 am

lacks capacity for extra weapons really

you want MB anyway for ranged so you can just fire both hacking and analyze at the same time to instantly get buff.

Buff isn't situational unless it's support type buff. It's a damage increase. You should always have buff up because it increases damage. Zero > air > land for buff power. Zero is both air and land effects and also makes alcy faster.

As I stated in the other thread, it's easier to get buffs with ranged because you have a 600 speed hacking weapon to shoot at an analyzed target. You can even alphastrike to get a buff pretty instantly on any target. If you go melee you have to actually hit with melee to get a buff, which is a lot less reliable; if you make a ranged-focused build with the melee carts, you will find yourself without a buff a large amount of the time.

The hacking attack doesn't do much damage because it isn't supposed to do damage, it's only there to get you the buff. Which is why you can just take moving burst and fire both weapons at once and not have to stop doing damage to refresh a buff.

Additionally her melee itself is str-based, which means no, it won't do a lot of damage if you tune to make the guns strong. You can do a balanced stat build but you won't be seeing huge damage from either weapon though they will both be usable.

edit: as a final note, the hacking weapon on ranged carts refills alcy's boost when you hit targets you have analyzed, allowing her to stay in the air for a long time without using her reboosts.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 am

Winty wrote:

As I stated in the other thread, it's easier to get buffs with ranged because you have a 600 speed hacking weapon to shoot at an analyzed target.

edit: as a final note, the hacking weapon on ranged carts refills alcy's boost when you hit targets you have analyzed, allowing her to stay in the air for a long time without using her reboosts.

Is that a hidden stat?

Because neither say 600...

About Alcy Rivette in general. Jr9RYE1

About Alcy Rivette in general. Sc6C12l

That's quite cool if it is 600 speed on an analyzed unit and it fills boost.

I made a fast build:

build:

Basically:

40 TEC
40 FLY

-Capacity +70×6
-Moving Burst
-Stealth System
-5 spare cost if i want a wonder bit with 5 cost.
-Analyze tunned with +25% speed +15% range + 10% ammo.

I ignored ex tunes for now.

I didn't knew ZERO bots had 12 levels, i thought it was just 10.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:55 am

you should really learn the basics of tuning.

you don't need 40fly, it maxes out at 38.

please actually equip a booster. Boosters always gain more stats than their cost.

tunes you have in analyze unit are pretty bad. Force+grapid+hshooter is ideal here. Can drop force for more speed if you need. Ammo shouldn't be a focus, you have enough of that to last awhile and lots of healers give ammo these days. If things get really bad just use arena items, i'm sure you've gotten plenty from free garapons and torenica cubes. Ammo is the worst stat to tune for these reasons.

4th zero cart isn't really needed, nova won't be used much really. Better to save the cost and level for something else, or just leave it at level 11.

no hidden stats here
About Alcy Rivette in general. 2b3bfb42a4

here's a sample build based on the one I used to use:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:34 am

I can't believe i forgot to equip her first BS.

I recently junked Alcy while trying builds so i forgot to equip her second BS on the equip window, i saw her BS2 and thought that was it.

I notice many AIRs use Accele Roll but i since they cost RT i can't really maintain a unit with a permanent one.

Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:02 am

accel rolls were added to the friend things at one point so back when the game was popular I stocked up a bunch of them(esp during friendship campaigns) but newer players may not have as many. I don't suggest spending RT on that, it's really not worth it. You can possibly get some from garas or toren cubes, but if you don't have them you don't have them. Can use the cost for whatever else you want, really.

I suggest taking beam guard on airs because generally the only thing you'll ever want to try to DPs race will be another air and that will give you an edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Alcy Rivette in general.   About Alcy Rivette in general. Empty

Back to top Go down

About Alcy Rivette in general.
Page 1 of 1