Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alcy question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Its regarding Analyze Cannon NOVA and Analyze Bullet G Lv2. I have the cartriges but i see no difference... the only BD@ Part i have is the Analyze Unit BETA (100UC version) and i see no effect from the cartriges on the weapon. Bug or I am missing something here?

Also the event page mentions something about extra parts: The attached conversion parts are the same as those available for purchase by Rt or UC. First what are those parts. Second it says that they are avaiable for purchase by Rt or UC but i dont see them in any shop.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 pm

kissofthehell wrote:
Its regarding Analyze Cannon NOVA and Analyze Bullet G Lv2. I have the cartriges but i see no difference... the only BD@ Part i have is the Analyze Unit BETA (100UC version) and i see no effect from the cartriges on the weapon. Bug or I am missing something here?

Also the event page mentions something about extra parts: The attached conversion parts are the same as those available for purchase by Rt or UC. First what are those parts. Second it says that they are avaiable for purchase by Rt or UC but i dont see them in any shop.
You need to use the analyze beam first, till the enemy has an effect around them it's green and yellow, and then you use the hacking buster, it will make it so you get a type symbol circle going round and round around you, when you get that, the explosions generated by the analyze beam and nova will change according to the type of the enemy bot that you hacked. You can't hack arts though.

They mean the parts that come with the UC/RT Alcy.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 pm

What about the Analyze Bullet? I dont see any changes when i get it. Also none of my attacks are called Analyze Bullet. Those cartriges only enchant the effects of the Both beam weapons and nova weapon after i have hacked and identified the enemy? Or if you could explain how both of the cartriges apply the effects.

Also both of the new ZEROs have an extra cenversion part slot. What goes in it ?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 pm

When you hit something, the bullet just disappears. If you hack someone after using the analyze beam (and after they get the effect that allows the hack to take effect), you get a circle around with a type symbol. When you get that, your bullets of the analyze beam and nova won't just disappear, they will explode. The explosion changes depending on the type that you hack.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCRpTTUVeY
Maybe that will help, despite that I rush a bit so the video doesn't get too big.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 pm

1. Analyze bullet is the meluc-like main weapon that actually does damage. I'm not entirely sure what the cart for it does, I'd have to look at her without it to see the difference, but it's probably the effects after you gain a buff.

2. https://i.imgur.com/EJ6aW6x.png
i assume it is for the limited edition parts. They are probably some cosmetic thing.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:30 pm

May I junk my UC one and throw in a quick video? I don't really need her leveled anymore.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

So in the end just to be sure i have to get both catriges + the reignition boost?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Nova cart is crappy right now, unless they decide to buff it, so you don't really need it.
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:45 pm

I already have it xD too late xD
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:18 pm

You can hover over Alcy's HD to see the effects of each type buff.

(G) Analyze Bullet Cart
- reduces cluster from 3 to 2. (Each beam splits into 3 by default. After getting the cart, this changes to 2)
- Takes on special properties depending on which type buff you've acquired.

(G) Analyze NOVA Cart
- special effect explosions
- Slow turn (?)

Neither cart directly affects force. Although you'll probably get more use of special effect bullets.

And it's not that hard to junk and restart from the beginning to fix a cart.  You're gonna want to do that before going allll the way to 12 @_@;
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
God is a Cat Girl

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 pm

I'd actually wonder why it reduces the amount of beams it splits into. Well, could be a balancing thing because of the explosions, or just a bug.

Pretty much why I'm waiting for the next maint. Buff/nerf/bugfixes and to see if they give the special editions.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:41 pm

>less beams
what

if that's intended you could skip the cart, remove the hacking unit, and go with a pure damage build.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:45 pm

I considered that too. It's not completely out of the question either. You deal roughly the same amount of damage, you just don't get the super cool effects. Although, I personally spend most of the match without a buff anyways because I'm bad at this game and get myself melted trying to actively acquire a buff.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Alcy question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy question   Alcy question Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcy question
Page 1 of 1