Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bikini Persenachia

Go down 
+2
lReisenl
musicmuse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
musicmuse
Newcomer
Newcomer
musicmuse

Female Posts : 12

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 am

Hello, I have the new Persenachia from the bikini gara, and I am curious how to go about tuning her since she's now an ART not support, futhermore I wish to enquire on how to tune an item so it has more times to fire, for example Persenachia's weapon only fires 3 times and I would like to make it more then that, going under the power boost in the arena gives me 7, what would I have to pick as a tune to get more then 3 firing times?

Thnx.
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:58 am

Nothing apart from Hypershot can help with that iirc.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

You put your questions in the wrong section, normally it should be in the gameplay questions/discussions.

As Ireisenl have said, there is no tune able to decrease the interval of a weapon, aka make something fire faster.

I don't own a pers myself, neither the sup or the art version. However, I do believe the old generic tunes for art will work for her. You would want
1. Try to have max (40) tec. (Might not be possible if pers would want to abuse her wb weapon as the sup version do)
2. 31/34/38 breakpoint fly

And for Pers (sup) specific:
1. leave at least 1 str to keep wonderbit alive for more than 5 seconds
2. A mean to close the difference between you and your target abuse them with your wb
3. weapon tune on staff
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:39 am

starblazer im guessing?
Back to top Go down
musicmuse
Newcomer
Newcomer
musicmuse

Female Posts : 12

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
You put your questions in the wrong section, normally it should be in the gameplay questions/discussions.

As Ireisenl have said, there is no tune able to decrease the interval of a weapon, aka make something fire faster.

I don't own a pers myself, neither the sup or the art version. However, I do believe the old generic tunes for art will work for her. You would want
1. Try to have max (40) tec. (Might not be possible if pers would want to abuse her wb weapon as the sup version do)
2. 31/34/38 breakpoint fly

And for Pers (sup) specific:
1. leave at least 1 str to keep wonderbit alive for more than 5 seconds
2. A mean to close the difference between you and your target abuse them with your wb
3. weapon tune on staff

I did get her staff from the summer coins, but she is unable to use it now that she's an artillery not support. :/
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 am

Moved.

Artillery Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Back to top Go down
ノクターン
Newcomer
Newcomer

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:57 am

Revenge "Hypershot" tune? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bikini Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikini Persenachia   Bikini Persenachia Empty

Back to top Go down

Bikini Persenachia
Page 1 of 1