Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+67
Yggdroid
Aethereal
Halexander
Wataboutmi
Poltergeist
Silvershine
SuperNova.pt
dsp
PinTek
Paruru
KoumakanScarlet
.nyappy.
tyoon2003
thehellamireading
koohzie22
exoakutsu
Raubvogel
JadeCicada
God is a Cat Girl
Soarer
Fuwakomoriya
Isdelft
Koiro
Shance
SilverySil
zamo
AnTi90d
VietPho
Toilet-Flusher
RaverX
Skulkraken
NeedCheeseCake
Astral_Dono
Charz
GasaiYunoº
Fleur
LazFlamme
Frizz
homin
Airiri
aosepsa
Tuskin
Hellshake Yano
EvilPotato
mechaRev
gunner9x
Excotica
AlkaidStar
Maelstrom
Relict?
elmatalast
MegaManZX
Sakura1
Kuzuha
Shiar
udon-GE
Winty
+RedCobra+
EXNova
VeryMelon
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
fggt
ziix
RikuSora
Shidokun
AhegaoMaster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 am

Shance wrote:
I rate it quirky due to the fact that there isn't any comfort using her in any active arena match. It's easy is to say it being easy due to the click sequence it requires, however my playstyle deems it restrictive.

Please, indulge me in a few videos of consecutive matches where you don't garner any difficulty using her. Not to mention, it's campaign period; the period to test the "easiness" of this is ripe.

That being said, my bee can destroy this little thigh-wielding bitch in a matter of seconds, even if I was the one using the Coletti.

... but I'm le retired...

It's not tricky, it's just bad.
Any artillery that relies heavily on blast damage is simply bad due to relying on the enemy team to provide targets to shoot.

>why don't you provide matches
lol

>i can kill it with bee
no fucking shit, bee actually does shell damage.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Brez girl can kill anything that moves be it land Air or another ART it will be dead in a matter of seconds regardless of type

the thing is out of all the bots that can kill colleti you picked brez and compared it`s performance to an above average unit with a quirky gimmick which imply that you are not looking for skill or even quality game play you only want a unit that do the job for you with a couple of mouse clicks and zero effort

i find it astonishing that ppl here are strongly conscious about colleti the previous moes with USB slots did not receive that much attention let alone getting a comprehensive game play and build guide in such a short span of time which means that the unit is indeed worth playing with

if you can`t handle a cool down of 3 seconds on a shooter unit then please uninstall this game

and btw before you spew any clever remarks any ART units that do not pay attention on open field maps is dead as well with or without any type of cool down
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Shidokun wrote:
zamo wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
No Pain No Game
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 A47088b6d3
what do you even do to achieve 12138 score with -131 contribution and 89 melee damage (lookin @ faintsnow in first)

Heal bubbles o/
ah ahaha i didnt realize healing score didnt show, ty guys
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:40 pm

my last high gara ticket gave me killica, goddamnit CB I don't have enough steel wheels to tune beasts yet and I'm not even done with my justicia sdfsdggfd
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Bee can kill pretty much anything as far as I remember

Kuzuha wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Call me dumb, but someone can tell me something to counter Homuras? I just want
to have some fun with an Homura hunter bot :v

gunner exlaz with anti homing.

well, any gunner with anti homing.

Alpha robin hunter with AH bit?

Pretty much anything with antihoming, even better if it has a shield because homura shoots fast enough that you can get hit even with your bit on. I think they now buffed land alphas so it should be a lot easier to do stupid hopper shit and get away with it like in 2010. If things are the same as months ago the problem is to kill a homura in one go because bubbles+extunes+drives+etc and the players who use them are usually as cowardly as you can get.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Where can we even reliably get anti homing bits?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:23 pm

you can't gg. Just beg the people who only play arts and airs and -tec melee for their stockpiles because I'm sure most of them have 100+ unless they've already sold them.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Winty wrote:

It's not tricky, it's just bad.
Any artillery that relies heavily on blast damage is simply bad due to relying on the enemy team to provide targets to shoot.

>why don't you provide matches
lol

>i can kill it with bee
no fucking shit, bee actually does shell damage.

>bad, not tricky
You know me, I try to make things work even if everyone thinks it won't

>matches? lol
I expected that, to be honest. Still, it was worth a try for you.

>the bee
My point is that any raging alphastrike or melee bot with even a miniscule difference against Coletti's own (dps, RoF, mobility, whathaveyou) will totally destroy her because Coletti will be easily and totally overwhelmed due to her gimmicks. Explosion step and 38fly can only do so much for her.

On another note, Coletti has VERY TERRIBLE turn speed when alphastriking. Maybe as worse as Seracrim with wings on. Another issue is the fin musket cannons; 80 ammo is way too few, and I usually run out in the middle of a match because every burst spends 4 ammo.

Meanwhile, I managed an Exline alphastrike bot with Mirage Raid BS, Tierouge AMJ and her default AMs. I originally opted for two rapid pulse missile guns because of their fast RoF and because they bypass the horrid chargeup time of Exline AM. However, doing so means she's locked to just the AMs and the guns due to the cost of two RPMGs being too fat, plus the fact that the guns put out only 22 force total. Mirage Raid BS's main weapon, on the other hand, outputs 11 force x2 per shot for 22 force, Exline AM chargeup bypass and a WB debuff all at 135 cost (less than the 200+ cost of two RPMGs) despite a fair shot interval. With some capa left I chucked in Tierouge AMJs for extra 5 force on each AMJ, plus steal boost (sadly these AMJs can't bypass Exline AM chargeup despite having RPMG's shot interval), which gives a grand total of 32 force on all the added weaponry plus 56 force on 2 Exline AMs. Plus, with 4 steal boost weapons, staying in the air isn't that much of a problem, meaning propeller bits don't really present much of an option. That takeoff core subweapon though, is too terrible to use on ground.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:55 pm

Yeah, it's been like 5 years and still no way to buy anti homings with UC.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Quote :
>bad, not tricky

nobody said it won't work. If you look around, the majority of people are rather excited about her, but the general agreement is that she isn't as good as the current top of the line units.

You're trying to make things out like they take skill or knowledge when it just requires you to just be in a match that is composed in a way where her playstyle is functional.

aka, the same every mediocre artillery unit they pump out works. You hope you don't get rushed down and you hope that there's targets for you to shoot at to do damage. That's all.

You can either throw her into every match and complain that she's horrible every time she doesn't work, or you can look at the other team and the map and say "i think this is a good time to use this" and enjoy yourself.

Alternatively, you can tune something that will provide results in the majority of situations and then play just that all the time.

that's how CB works.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Winty wrote:
Quote :
>bad, not tricky

nobody said it won't work. If you look around, the majority of people are rather excited about her, but the general agreement is that she isn't as good as the current top of the line units.

You're trying to make things out like they take skill or knowledge when it just requires you to just be in a match that is composed in a way where her playstyle is functional.

aka, the same every mediocre artillery unit they pump out works. You hope you don't get rushed down and you hope that there's targets for you to shoot at to do damage. That's all.

You can either throw her into every match and complain that she's horrible every time she doesn't work, or you can look at the other team and the map and say "i think this is a good time to use this" and enjoy yourself.

Alternatively, you can tune something that will provide results in the majority of situations and then play just that all the time.

that's how CB works.

Frankly speaking I didn't say she was genuinely good apart from being able to do lots of damage against air types, but yes, I am also in agreement with the general sentiment.

Re: skill and knowledge, that's how I usually approach things. CB gives you stuff you have no control of getting (well, most of them, the gara and the pre UW campaign ones), and you just have to somehow make the stuff work using what you know, what you usually do, and how you want to use it. Call it denial of sorts due to being usually dealt a bad hand. But hey, if you did make it work, it would make playing the game fun even if only for a while.

That being said, I did say she's strictly situational and she needs lots of factors to be efficient in what she does; there were a few bad matches, and there were a few good matches, which showed me how she excelled on some points and how she failed on others. Trial and error, so to speak.

Enjoyment-wise, she was fun to use. It makes a typical CB player step out of the comfort zone even if for a while, but I didn't have any regrets, partly due to aesthetical reasons and because I'm tired of playing airs already. I can play her for what she is and not merely complain about what she can and can't do.

Like you said, that's how CB works.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:21 am

HOLY SHET , NOW I GOT 3S BS
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 ScreenShot_25580908_1515_33_194_zpshyp9znmm
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:39 am

When the battle is too strong...

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 ZKquVfg
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:57 am

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
When the battle is too strong...

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 ZKquVfg

Nice. Way to go.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 am

I can imagine the Battle cries and the undying spirit from that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 am

i love that colorful sword tune
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:22 am

Finally bought FM Ryu. Now to think of a cute new name. I alrdy used all the BoF wind spells. Hmmm...

BTW what is a Feng Mei AM9? Isn't Ryu the newest variant of her? scratch
Back to top Go down
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:35 am

Is beam guard a good choice for Serieux?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 am

Are AIRs giving you more trouble than ARTs?

Yes - Then yes.
No - Then no.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:12 am

Seems Nebel can use her "Mega Cannon" just by activating wb. Regardless of what kind of bit one using.
"Mega Cannon" activated while using prop. bit:
Back to top Go down
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
homin

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 am

I think it was a bugged. But who know? Maybe CS just make a change so Nebel would be stronger... If she's not already "OTL...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Time for Dual Drone Bits #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Finally bought FM Ryu. Now to think of a cute new name. I alrdy used all the BoF wind spells. Hmmm...

There's another after her, which uses the same weapon Scheme that she uses (different weapons but removable BS, conversion parts, etc), but I forget the name.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:27 pm

elmatalast wrote:
Seems Nebel can use her "Mega Cannon" just by activating wb. Regardless of what kind of bit one using.
"Mega Cannon" activated while using prop. bit:

some notes on this:

Ends whenever WB duration ends, so the bit you choose determines how long it lasts, and if your bit is destroyed you switch back instantly.
Obviously, using something like chiv bits allows you to use cannon at -str this way.
Prop bits basically worthless since hitting with the cannon gives you so much boost back and they lack durability and gimp your build.
Isn't actually that amazing lol. Still has the cooldown between bursts but is a high performance weapon. You can kind of think of her as an aura bot this way, where her weapons switch when she activates WB.

Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:40 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

There's another after her, which uses the same weapon Scheme that she uses (different weapons but removable BS, conversion parts, etc), but I forget the name.

Feng Mei Chun. Of note, the staves are cross-compatible - both variants can use each other's staves, and even each staff can use the other staff's conversion part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 9 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next