Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corona Builds

Go down 
+3
Winty
Halexander
platinum77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
platinum77
platinum77

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 pm

Hello. I recently rolled my THIRD corona from anniversary gara, so i decided it was time to seriously tune one of them. i already made one of them into a double HGrap attacker, so i decided to go for either speed and health, or powerless status. I just wanted to get some criticism on each before i actually went through with them.

Armor Drive/Health Build:

This build is based off of a build i had seen earlier, but ive given it more life. with armor drive and core tune bonuses, can reach around 860 Health. If the High capacity isnt worth the cost, i can get rid of it along with 40 hp.
Sword Drive/Status Build:

This build sacrifices the HP boosts from armor drive and life tunes for triple powerless tunes. I could also replace powerless with melt if t is a better status. However, it would cost less due to not having the High Capa tune.

So what improvements should i make to keep the general idea of each build good? The first one is about lasting longer while the other is about inflicting powerless on melees for an easier fight. The main thing i have a problem with in both builds is the lack of fast recovery, but i didnt know if it was worth it to sacrifice HP fot it.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Personally I wouldn't mix status tunes, since your tackle inflicts 4 tick melt, and melee on melee fights are mostly a waste anyway. You want Fast Recovery, especially since you aren't running clearance either. Also blast guard > sword guard if you can only have one. You can also only have 10 EX tunes on a build.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Ah. I had actually forgotten about the ex tune limit. Srry bout that. Fixed accordingly. Also, i managed to cut down on a little bit of Life to get Fast Recovery on both builds. Lastly, the only reason I wanted to use status tunes was because I can never seem to HIT with the tackle. Also, even though it is guaranteed melt, it has to be charged up. If I do combine the status with it, i can get the charge while possibly stopping a counterattack from them, then hit them with the tackle. The other reason i wanted to use those powerless tunes however was the fact that they also gave HP in addition to the possible status, which is a bit more than the average ex tune. If it really isn't desirable though, i can replace them with double Glad and a HGrap for 3 extra force.
Armor Drive:
Sword Drive:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:34 pm

she benefits a lot from glads, I'd just invest into more speed. Probably want a least 3 glads total. Can do grappler + glad + hglad to get extra damage out of it, or glad+glad+glad to get more capa to work with.

Corona is pretty happy to dive, so you'll probably want double guards on her. Switch assault step(levelup cart) to sword guard, then use 3day assault step ticket from coin shop. This allows double guard + FR + boost run + assault step.

Corona without any glads just feels a lot worse. I wouldn't do a triple status build with her. If you really want status, just do 2x status + hglad.
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Okay, took away a life tune and replaced a High Life with one to make room for the HGlad, Glad, Grap weapon the Armor Drive Corona.
Armor Drive:

And i exchanged the glad for a HGlad on the other bot. Though I had to drop 2 points in wlk to do so.
Sword:

All in all, i think I do prefer the Armor Drive version. More Hp, better speed, and armor drive's revival ability all seem like better benefits than the powerless tune or anything the sword drive gives.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

You miss the 30 cost asstep from winty's suggestion, it's necessary for melee.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:46 am

I've fought against a 3x Melt tune Corona and it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:52 am

you gotta be fast or you'll crash and burn ayy
Back to top Go down
platinum77
platinum77

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Thanks, everyone for the replies Smile I think I'll go with winty/fggt's build suggestion. having the ability to chase down anything i need to seems more my style than anything. I even bought the abyss jikun from shop for the booster (before it was suggested i get illumis x_x) His tuned booster will benefit him as well anyways should i decide to switch to using him. And it is a cool booster.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 pm

you will not regret for buying dark flame master , you know i even buy another his bs for other build
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

Corona Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corona Builds   Corona Builds EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:49 am

Isdelft wrote:
"you will not regret for buying dark flame master"

AyYyY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content