Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."

Go down 
+2
Zwiebel Force
SeinaruAverra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SeinaruAverra
Newcomer
Newcomer

"Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." Empty
PostSubject: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:42 am

I have Re-Installed 4 times, deleting the registry each time, Shut down my computer, Reset my router and Modem, and Even played with the files to direct the patch as completely as possible, and and yet I still have the error appear, preventing patch.

I am Fustrated, since this basically locks me out of the Events, and defeats the purpose of running events when players cannot play them.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:07 am

I think there's at least one other topic and somebody mentioned it in the random cb today thread. Don't mean to berate you here. The update server seems messy, CS hardly fixe stuff during weekends, so it's probably getting fixed during the wee (let's hope tomorrow D=).
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:26 pm

You're not the only one. I'm seeing lots of people complaining about this after last update. And according to some of those people you can update by using VPN(USA IP)
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:56 pm

I heard Japanese VPN works too o wo.
Back to top Go down
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:40 am

I haven't done the current event card and I wanted to do it today but -.-b

really CB/CS?
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:40 am

I tried to double client yesterday using sandboxie, and have the same problem. This is cs' fault imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."   "Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Error Connecting to Patch Server. Server may be over Crowded.."
Page 1 of 1