Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monica Gold build, cnc needed

Go down 
+2
earthbound
Ariyuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

Male Posts : 210

Monica Gold build, cnc needed Empty
PostSubject: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 am

so with my dx coin i decided to purchase monica, here's my build for her
Monigga gold:

i've been told that her range is lacking so i decided to increase it, or should i change one of my tunes for force? i've never really played around with hoppers so i'm not sure if this is really the breakpoint for it, ive seen people say its 35 and in the br guide it says 34, so i'm kinda confused on that. any help will be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
earthbound
earthbound

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:47 pm

34 wlk is the last breakpoint for hopping but 35 is the last breakpoint for normal running for non-land.
If you like hoping, I think fly is better for ARTs, 31 fly would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:59 pm

if you aren't going to take boost run, you're better off going with fly.
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Dang ive already gone with wlk, so i take br with short boost? Leave quick land or should i replace it with something else
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:53 am

Ariyuki wrote:
Dang ive already gone with wlk, so i take br with short boost? Leave quick land or should i replace it with something else
you totally should go with br but taking short boost w/o quickland is kinda bad you just can take beam guard to replace short boost.
whatever try your build then decide
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 am

Your build is level 9? You could drop the two Tanks in favor of Run and use that capacity to take Boost Run.

535 (635 if you go Armor Drive) is a respectable amount of HP for sure.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:56 am

Trill wrote:
Your build is level 9? You could drop the two Tanks in favor of Run and use that capacity to take Boost Run.

+1
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:07 am

YukiZero wrote:
Trill wrote:

+1

+2
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:29 am

Trill wrote:

some guys were telling me that i should aim for 34/7 br breakpoint so i decided not to drop the tank tunes, instead i changed some of the ex h wlk beta tunes i had, into either alpha or vanilla tunes. doing this gave me the option of taking boost run + short boost without getting rid of quick land, + lvl 10 580 hp (680 with drive) and have 35 capacity left over for wep tunes, not what i had in mind at the beginning, but its better than what i anticipated

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm not sure I understand, that build doesn't have HRun Beta on it in the calc? I would hope you meant changing HRun Alpha to Run, and are not actually using HRun Beta or are HTech Beta to Tech/HTechAlpha, as both are inefficient choices.

If all you did is take Boost Run at the cost of weapon tunes, and change HRun Alpha to Run, I'm not quite sure I understand where this spare 35 cost is coming from when it should be 45.
Back to top Go down
Ariyuki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ariyuki

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Oh yes, forgot to say one thing, instead of a regular vanilla tune i did a vanilla ex tune since it was there and i was going to do a reg one either way so might as well get some hp. As for using both im not sure sorry i dont remember and im not going to be able to get on for at least a week since im outta town due to work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monica Gold build, cnc needed   Monica Gold build, cnc needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Monica Gold build, cnc needed
Page 1 of 1