Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nooby help on starting the game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ubersum1

nooby help on starting the game Empty
PostSubject: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:08 pm

ok i chose crimrose but i read somewhere that you shouldn't because you get a free one later... is that true? ._.
also i kinda skipped like the entire tutorial and i dunno the difference between missions and arena (like i got what they ARE but what benefits do i get from each one?)

thanks!

EDIT: my crimrose is only equipping one weapon (default gun) but when she runs out of ammo, what am i sposed to do?? just let her die?
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

ubersum1 wrote:
ok i chose crimrose but i read somewhere that you shouldn't because you get a free one later... is that true? ._.
also i kinda skipped like the entire tutorial and i dunno the difference between missions and arena (like i got what they ARE but what benefits do i get from each one?)

thanks!

EDIT: my crimrose is only equipping one weapon (default gun) but when she runs out of ammo, what am i sposed to do?? just let her die?

Maybe theres a way of going through the tutorial again? (Also, why did you skip the entire tutorial? seriously...)
Back to top Go down
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 pm

ubersum1 wrote:

Yes. Or you equip a rapier to give her something, or equip another gun to last longer. But when you're out of ammo, you're dead weight. Try and fly around and get them to waste ammo on you.

As for a "free" Crim, Crim isn't RT in the Japanese server, so you could buy her for UC in the shops. But I don't think the starter bots matter much, since right now you can buy her and the other starters' real versions in the shops. For a limited time only!
Back to top Go down
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:55 am

ubersum1 wrote:

Or you can hunt those random plants [mushrooms, cactus trees etc] for ammo refills
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Zelse
Zelse

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

j35476 wrote:
ubersum1 wrote:

Or you can hunt those random plants [mushrooms, cactus trees etc] for ammo refills

With what, his empty gun? It's better to save the plants for Supports to refill their WB Guages. Ask them for ammo.
Back to top Go down
daredan
daredan

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 pm

theres one method that u wont go out of amo that fast =3 use izu lg and tail wisp [ps forgot the name] + double bazoka .. thats what i am using after all my amo run off i just stand at a far place and use tail wisp at enemy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nooby help on starting the game   nooby help on starting the game Empty

Back to top Go down

nooby help on starting the game
Page 1 of 1