Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game not starting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm

I logged onto the game earlier this morning to see what was in the new garapon/ try a single row*poor poor* before logging off.

Now the game wont start, :< I click the button on the launcher but it just never starts the game. Tried restarting computer and checking computer processes after launching to see if there was anything listed for Cosmic break but there was nothing.

Anyone else had this problem? Sad
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Dizzyku wrote:
I logged onto the game earlier this morning to see what was in the new garapon/ try a single row*poor poor* before logging off.

Now the game wont start, :< I click the button on the launcher but it just never starts the game. Tried restarting computer and checking computer processes after launching to see if there was anything listed for Cosmic break but there was nothing.

Poor Dizzy >:

Back to top Go down
Varchronus
Varchronus

Male Posts : 70

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Dizzyku wrote:

What windows are you running?

Have you tried changing the comparability?

If not, you may need to try biting the bullet and reinstalling it.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyku
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 145

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:41 am

Varchronus wrote:
Dizzyku wrote:

What windows are you running?

Have you tried changing the comparability?

If not, you may need to try biting the bullet and reinstalling it.

Windows 7

I've tried comparability it didn't do anything, and I'm far to lazy to reinstall this game since I'm currently using a borrow laptop while I try and buy a replacement part for mine *which I hope to have soon* Thanks for the help though
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 am

If it's a borrowed laptop it'd probably be better to run Cosmic Break off a flash drive. Works wonders for long days at school. :>

Does Safe Mode [right beside the Start Game button] do anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 am

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NOW YOU CANT BE UNFAITHFUL ANYMOAR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game not starting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game not starting   Game not starting Empty

Back to top Go down

Game not starting
Page 1 of 1