Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akane Vermell build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
earthbound
earthbound

Akane Vermell build Empty
PostSubject: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:42 am

I just got her from the deluxe coin shop. Here is what I have in mind. Should I tune her weapon have keep 1 STR for prop bit?
Spoiler:

Btw, many people are telling me that Haruka is a better choice and Shana/Kisrill outperform the wing girls. Am I making a wrong decision buying her? D:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 am

akane is the stronger of the two. Anyone who says haruka is stronger doesn't know what they are talking about.
Kisrill and shana don't even do the same thing, shana is better for long range and kisrill is for disabling things.
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 am

Take this with a grain of salt.

You would be focusing on dealing damage rather than paying attention to the radar all the time so I would suggest removing Broad Radar and taking the final capacity cart.
Get either float dash or short boost so you can start flying easier, and it also helps in quick escapes.
I would personally take Beam Guard over Quick Jump to reduce damage from other AIRs.
Air loop is a great inclusion to the build, you can live without it however I would leave at least 30 capacity for it.
A preference thing I would do is tune Eternal on the HD so I won't ever lose the radar, as it is crucial for map awareness.

The build:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 am

EIW is worth for her?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 am

also don't take EIW, it's 60cost and 2 carts for 3 reboosts, which is really bad. Most modern airs get 3-5 reboosts for free, which is what you are trying to compete with, but it's really not worth it.
Back to top Go down
earthbound
earthbound

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:34 am

Thank you guys. So no EIW is better then.
Is it worth it to have a single Force or Great Rapid Beta on her Lightning Gun? I searched for older topics about her and there were suggestions about those. Also, how is she compared to other air bots (especially alpha air bots) in the current meta?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:39 am

i'd suggest having both force and grapid beta in her cannon.

For full alpha damage, original wingmoes have ridiculous damage. The problem is their forced cooldown, which makes their actual DPS over extended periods of time less intense. You can CD reset a single weapon and spam that for constant damage output, which is a much better way to play, and only using alpha(with forced CD) when you need the damage right then and can deal with the cooldown afterwards. If you're putting out constant damage from CD reset buster, you're damage won't even suffer. The only place they really have issues are in the range department, since they close range and lack boost steal or status, and ammo, where they run out faster than more modern things, though this is managable with stun supply core tune and abundant ammo refill buffs in arena these days.
Back to top Go down
earthbound
earthbound

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:10 am

Thank you for your help especially Winty and Soarer. I think I can have a grasp of what to do with her now. I haven't seen her used by anyone in arena but she seems quite nice.
Oh and I checked with cosmicalc and Force tune only increases the force of her cannon by 1 so is it any good? I have only had experience with force tune on gatling guns.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:46 am

the cannon is a double weapon so it's +2 force.
Back to top Go down
earthbound
earthbound

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 am

I see, that's great.
Sorry for going off topic. I have 1 deluxe coin left. Which air bot should I buy to either enjoy flying through tons of bullets while shooting or having less mobility but can make a barrage of bullet? I just want to feel like playing touhou in CB Embarassed
Define touhou:
Back to top Go down
nebel

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:20 am

Sorry for reviving this topic (though it's not too old imo)
Now that Akane has got more reboosts and her lightning gun's cooldown reduced, how is she as an alpha air?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell build   Akane Vermell build Empty

Back to top Go down

Akane Vermell build
Page 1 of 1