Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akane Vermell PR Build

Go down 
+6
Zwiebel Force
kyosuke
Gerrion
mogimus
Trill
darkomen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

Akane Vermell PR Build Empty
PostSubject: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm

I know that all my builds this far have been terrible, but I have taken some tips from people and put together these builds. I can plainly see that the person a few topics below me has attempted an Akane build, but I would Like to see what my build can get. Please don't yell at me. Crying or Very sad

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Definately a step up from your usual builds.

Two things this time: H.Run Beta. You're better off just using H.Boost tunes than doing H.Run Beta + H.Boost Beta. Use cheerpoms instead since you need walk and having that one walk to convert to 2 fly (via high boost beta) is a lot better than having that 1 Tec on a handheld.

Spoiler:

Tacked on Accel Roll and combo tunes since there was spare HP. EX Tune her how you want, you'll get 500 HP maximum
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:46 am

Ty
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Sorri to necro this tread...but I just got Akane PR and I need advice if I should tune anything different

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:23 pm

I'll just leave one tip regarding Akane builds if you want to make a solid build out of her (both normal and PR): a good Tec break point for all of her weapons is 35 Tec, if you want to focus on her Alpha capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:32 pm

For the 30000000th time, "damage breakpoints" mean absolute shit on Akane and most other bots with multi-hit weapons, as TGH reduction'll kick in the second you start shooting.

tl;dr 40 tec or go home.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke
kyosuke

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 am

this is the build I'm using at the moment, except for air loop, I use CV instead because I don't know how to be good with air loop, hope this can help you
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 am

^I thought the EIWs of te Wing Girls suck?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:45 am

Yep, 10s accel roll/loop w/o boost consuming totally sucks.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 am

Trill wrote:

For the 30000000th time, "damage breakpoints" mean absolute shit on Akane and most other bots with multi-hit weapons, as TGH reduction'll kick in the second you start shooting.

tl;dr 40 tec or go home.

You sure? Been using 35 Tec ever since i've got my first Akane and i've never had trouble with that. Considering Akane's total capa it allowed me to work with survivability, mobility and the rest.

Also, using tl:dr for just two lines? Sorry if i hit a nerve with my statement -.-'
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Trill wrote:

tl;dr 40 tec or go home.

You sure? Been using 35 Tec ever since i've got my first Akane and i've never had trouble with that. Considering Akane's total capa it allowed me to work with survivability, mobility and the rest.

Also, using tl:dr for just two lines? Sorry if i hit a nerve with my statement -.-'

The game records decimals, so even if damage values don't go up directly, those decimals being higher up mean that as you continue to shoot, your damage will be higher for longer. It's nothing that's been elaborated on as TGH in general is a huge bitch, but you could try it yourself and see your total damage after a full burst of TGH reduction being overall higher.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:20 am

I dont even use any ex tune  #em3.5
Spoiler:
Cartriages can changed later if i dont feel like they are useful. One of them is the suck eiw #em3.5
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 am

Akane Vermell PR Build 3kytf

go big or go home
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:56 am

I already went big, at the calc ofc #em3.5 But ingame i dont want my bots to be fatty #em3.5
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 am

Huge.Dick wrote:
But ingame i dont want my bots to be fatty #em3.5

And be a useless fuck at constant 23th places.
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:17 am

kyarashotgun wrote:
Huge.Dick wrote:
But ingame i dont want my bots to be fatty #em3.5

And be a useless fuck at constant 23th places.
Keep your words and dont apply your shit ideology on me, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akane Vermell PR Build   Akane Vermell PR Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Akane Vermell PR Build
Page 1 of 1