Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Akane Vermell build

Go down 
+3
Nymph~
Suguri
boylumpat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boylumpat

My Akane Vermell build Empty
PostSubject: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 am

This is the current build of my Akane...and since I'm poor, I don't have the luxury of using ex tunes, revenge tunes, and/or a full tune on her. And without slot protectors, the most likely I can do is 1-2 tunes on her...
Spoiler:

I plan to leave her at level 7 so i can have extra capacity to tune her later (if I can get hold of a slot protector.)

My question is:
1. Is it worth it to add a force and a paralyze tune on her Lightning Buster W?
2. Does Paralyze tunes stack with each other?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 am

The nice thing about her having a bunch of slots (and you already choosing to zero out str) is that you can afford to break a bunch of slots on her and still be able to build her fully. Though I guess you don't need me telling you that when you're only three h.tech alphas away from 40tec and already at 38fly.

1. Force yes, para no.
2. I've been told they do but I haven't seen anything to actually suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 am

paralizer stack, tested by put 3xparalizer on thoarla am3. 2nd hit seems always do ZERO damage thanks to merci invicibility. already cosmo regret it btw
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 am

can also confirm that multiple para tunes stack
due to bots becoming immune to other stuns after a heavy stun its not a thing you want, though (oh, the thing nymph mentioned could happen, too. but i didnt check tripple paralyze, only double paralyze)

on a sidenote:
i cant say i had spare slots on my akane, but i also didnt negative out strengh, which makes it much more slot consuming to get everything in there
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Might suggest Shortboost/Quick Jump for her as it functions as a stovl of kinds and as a whole gives her a lot more mobility. And she should have no real issues going to level 10, unless you plan to undo tunes and replace them with HP+Stat combination tunes
Back to top Go down
boylumpat

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

sorry for the late reply... Embarassed and thanks for the tips...

Guess I'll add a force tune on her. As for the paralyze tune, I was thinking of adding it if it has a decent chance of proctoring a slight hiccup/light stun (just enough for the other shots to connect when doing a MB).
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm

I have no idea if Akane's buster stuns without Para or not, but if it doesn't, tuning para on it will do absolutely nothing but eat a LOT of capacity and a slot. This is the case with Haruka's buster anyway (pre-nerf, and probably post-nerf).
Back to top Go down
CARNAXHACKER
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

I highly doubt you should tune her STR to negative. You'll need Air Loop since she has Long Moving Burst, and she's the Wingbot that wasn't nerfed. You're better off saving a LITTLE STR to boost her Prop bits. And she stuns enough, you're better off getting it to Lv10 first. There's no need for Para-tunes, her alpha explosions blind her enemies enough to kill anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Akane Vermell build   My Akane Vermell build Empty

Back to top Go down

My Akane Vermell build
Page 1 of 1