Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha Empty
PostSubject: Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha   Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:44 am

Hey guys, I'm trying to make a skin of this awesome mecha that appeared in RWBY.

It's called The Paladin, or more specifically, the Atlesian Paladin-290
It was originally an Elysium Defense Mecha to be used by their army, but Roman Torchwick stole it before it could be put into mass production and used it against the girls. Also, the Boss Fight against it had to be the most awesome in the series!

Here's what it looks like.
Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha Latest?cb=20140814233005
Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha Latest?cb=20140706013614

I'm trying to make a skin of it in CB, but I dunno what robot and parts to use.

Some specifications I should mention.
-It should be a LAND type. The Paladin was shown to be able to run surprisingly fast, enough to catch up to the girls while they were riding on a motorbike.
-The Paladin's armament includes guided missiles and a machine gun. It also can punch really hard.

Can anyone help me with this? What bot and parts should I use?
I was thinking maybe Zarid Terum for some of it, but I dunno what to use for the rest.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha   Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 am

BD and LG from BULK, and use Zarid version with the Missiles AM. As for the machine gun...I dunno maybe can pick a HD with Vulcan like ARteris (definitely needs poly edit on that)

Srsly I'd just go with Geograsis AM with pilebunkah AMs and slap Cluster Missiles weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha   Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:03 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
BD and LG from BULK, and use Zarid version with the Missiles AM. As for the machine gun...I dunno maybe can pick a HD with Vulcan like ARteris (definitely needs poly edit on that)

Srsly I'd just go with Geograsis AM with pilebunkah AMs and slap Cluster Missiles weapon

Cluster Missiles is ARTILLERY only, so a LAND robot can't use it.

Also, I don't have Giganberg Bulk, or Geograssis G-Type MOD AM's. I just got Zarid Terum though, and I do have Arteris too.

Any other alternatives you could think of? Probably one I can easily obtain?
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha   Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:31 am

I think a any other bulky BD should do it. Honestly even Mighty Byne is gud to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha   Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas on how to make the Paladin Mecha
Page 1 of 1