Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit Empty
PostSubject: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Putting aside the hatred, love, not caring, or whatsoever, just want to ask about Homura Isamine's default wonder bit.

I do think most of you, especially those who experienced that bot or being experimented, knows about what her default wonder bit does.

So my question is:
Does the balance rule applied to the damage of her wonder bit? Or her TEC? Or is it something else that determines it? Or its damage is fixed?

Also, another question:
Since the buff Fluene gives lengthened the time her wonder bit in active, while it is active, is there any other effect?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:35 pm

damage is fixed i believe.
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Aww... I see. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:17 pm

アゼム wrote:

So my question is:
Does the balance rule applied to the damage of her wonder bit? Or her TEC? Or is it something else that determines it? Or its damage is fixed?

It deals mostly around 40-70 damage average regardless of STR/TEC balance from experience dealing and receiving it, still enough to kill any escapees.

アゼム wrote:
Also, another question:
Since the buff Fluene gives lengthened the time her wonder bit in active, while it is active, is there any other effect?

You initiate another explosion to any currently marked enemies once the bit duration ends/ is deactivated, you don't get any benefits while it is active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

AlkaidStar wrote:
アゼム wrote:

So my question is:

It deals mostly around 40-70 damage average regardless of STR/TEC balance from experience dealing and receiving it, still enough to kill any escapees.

アゼム wrote:
Also, another question:

You initiate another explosion to any currently marked enemies once the bit duration ends/ is deactivated, you don't get any benefits while it is active.

Ooh! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit   【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit Empty

Back to top Go down

【Homura Isamine】Wonder Bit
Page 1 of 1