Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition

Go down 
+20
Astral_Dono
Winty
Shidokun
Fuwakomoriya
uzermane
EvilPotato
PinTek
AhegaoMaster
Sakura1
LazFlamme
fggt
Zwiebel Force
Skulkraken
Kuzuha
Yuisen
aosepsa
WiFi
RaverX
Poltergeist
EXNova
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition Empty
PostSubject: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 am

Right, seeing a lot of hate for Homura and the Biker characters, someone wanna explain that to me? What they do, why they're broken, etc. Feel free to rant like someone's racist grandfather, I couldn't care less as long as I get some insight.
Back to top Go down
Poltergeist
Potato Think
Potato Think

Female Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 am

Well,since I didn't play with Homura I don't know about her that much,But since I play melee so much these days,I can tell you she's a good melee counter.She can throw her jacket that works like Tsukikage Momiji Sen's log,gives you Shock.Her slash attack hurts very bad,especially when under Hyper Shot.She also gives you debuff(?) that makes big red sparkles around you and she can make you "BOOM!" from afar when you have that thing.As for bikers(Aleixa Arl,Kal Valentine and Cannonballer DR) are not a big deal if you have a smart team and you know the trick(I've seen a lot of teams that ONLY focus on bikers and not anyone else.Sigh...).However,they are speedy,can damage you by just riding over you,etc.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:35 am

Huh... that honestly doesn't sound too bad at all.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 am

Homura is = 1 click 3 shots, set mines on enemy, use WB to Nuke em via mines

Bikers are = Melee/Kal Powerless spammer and crazy good now since she got buffed

Ranged/Alexia biker she just bombs shit like crazy and has a gatling gun AND has a spin melee

plus the fact bikers are rlly hard to hit efficiently with untuned wpns and theres so god dam fast

(Dedicated KAL user and Owner of a Homura, Homura shall become the material to make a Gay pride flag with)!
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 am

If I'm right bikers get a good amount of super armor when they're using their sub weapons.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:54 am

Still not hearing anything too nasty. Homura's output must be something obscene if she's really that much of an issue, but for the biker girls I think it's more of the Teemo top mentality. They're so frustrating to play against they seem better than they are.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:56 am

Use Winberrl, forgot which variant have the same ability as TLS bind gun.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:04 am

TLS bindgun? Don't all of the Winberrl's have some kind of bind main/sub?
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:09 am

Yes they do, TLS bindgun if you don't have one maybe you can equip it to a better bot. They bind things like Winberrl's thorn bind hostage but TLS have a better hit rate, I think?
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:10 am

Huh. I never had any issues landing Winberrl's draw guns or internal subweapon.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:12 am

Sub wise The newest 1 coming out soon wont have it, but SUB can rarely hit things nowadays

main Wpn Wise, good in close quarters but lack of ammo, The new 1 has 350 Ammo and tuneable so sacrifice AMMO for Speed and shes gonna be OP for jamming and she does a 50HP heal bubble with auto repair and clearance buff

and TLS bindgun Winb, all i can think of regarding it is ALE Winb with her strong thorn AOE around her Binding
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:15 am

I'm not sure I'm not really a Winberrl expert. But lol good luck with your quest! Catching bikes is hard well at least for me. Unless I'm doing surprise attacks with melee.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:16 am

Homura's homing is insane, and rarely misses
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 am

If I'm right even my Dr. Baller gets hit by homura at 32 wlk especially if the thing is only a few metres away.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:19 am

WiFi wrote:
If I'm right even my Dr. Baller gets hit by homura at 32 wlk especially if the thing is only a few metres away.
noob
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:19 am

aosepsa wrote:
Homura's homing is insane, and rarely misses
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BD@ weaponry are?

RaverX wrote:
Sub wise The newest 1 coming out soon wont have it, but SUB can rarely hit things nowadays

Eh, there's a new Winberrl in the pipeline? Do tell.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 am

Homura can attack a lot of targets first before using her WB. Her WB can damage to all types of units but can only debuff airs and arts. And she can use her WB attack to damage you anywhere in the map as long as you have those 3 blinking circles caused by her attacks (takes a while to go away too). Her WB regens always too (doesn't need to do anything to regen). It would take a great amount of effort for most airs and arts and lands to kill her.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:24 am

You can easily dodge her global attack by constantly moving.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 am

EXNova wrote:
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BS weaponry are?

...What?

What makes you compare Scram Launcher Mod or Agni BS Missile with that overbalanced shit?

Last edited by aosepsa on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:26 am

WiFi wrote:
You can easily dodge her global attack by constantly moving.

Pretty much but once hit by that, you're debuffed for a good 6 secs?
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 am

aosepsa wrote:
EXNova wrote:
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BS weaponry are?

...What?

What makes you compare Scram Launcher Mod or Agni BS Missile with that overbalanced shit?
Their homing makes them exceptional weapons because it nearly eliminates the chance of not being able to deal damage. Your theoretical DPS and actual DPS will be nearly identical because you almost never miss. Effectively, the weapon overcompensates for the operator's shortcomings.

Can she tag multiple targets with it and detonate them all simultaneously, or does it jump to the target she's currently attacking? I can see why the former would be kinda ridiculous, especially given that she's an artillery type and is probably exceptionally well suited to mowing down large groups of enemies because of it.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:30 am

I rarely get hit though, besides I don't think you should stay still while in combat.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:31 am

My 33WLK baller always has to keep far away from Homuras because of how hard it is to avoid those homing attacks other than going out of range. I'm not sure if even a 40WLK baller/biker can reliably dodge those things up close.
Back to top Go down
Yuisen

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:32 am

WiFi wrote:
I rarely get hit though, besides I don't think you should stay still while in combat.
WOW PRO 1v1 PLS
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:33 am

Why is everyone talking about "Baller"? Is there a new Cannonballer variant or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next