Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to the new map Torencia

Go down 
+17
Gitami
LazFlamme
VietPho
That_Wiesel_Guy
SuperNova.pt
lReisenl
Zwiebel Force
toil
mechaRev
YukiZero
JadeCicada
Wah~Sugoi
God is a Cat Girl
Winty
Relict?
HighlaN
lilycrim
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lilycrim
lilycrim

Guide to the new map Torencia Empty
PostSubject: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:24 pm

#1 be in a party of 5 because everyone will all get the same prizes so its best to get a big party.
#2 the center will always be where the gate is so try to find a place for your own team
#3 last hit counts so your team might get ur prize stolen (which is why #2 is there)
#4 buy ammo and health 50% from shop so you dont die or run out of ammo
#5 use land hoppers or airs with single weapon so u won't ever run out of ammo by using ammo packs and have enough mobility to survive with ur 50% health packs
#6 tix don't work (it's said on the site but i still see ppl say gimme a sec let me burn my tix -_-)
#7 you will get the prize without having to finish the area so fight until the time runs out Very Happy

be careful there are many people that follow groups with an alpha bot and just kses the boss at the end to save ammo. D:<
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:19 pm

for my experience in this quest is better farming the area No. 5,because the enemies are very strong, but I could get 6 gold cubes uncomplicated, also recommend using robots air types because with every death, lost 2:20 seconds :v

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Also, I've had one run so far, and I've learned this.

Go for the Mini-Boss robots best. They're the toughest, but they always give Gold Cubes, which is what you really want. They also drop coins for UC too.

I've encountered Two types of Mini-Bosses in Torencia so far.
-One that's like a Dragon with a spiked back, and a Blazed Baron sword. It attacks with a Flame Slash and a Spinning Fire Tackle attack, but has no projectile weapons.
-Another one that looks like a weird Damtree with long legs, Kuschelb-like arms that shoot fireballs and can slash too, and a barrier on front blocking frontal attacks (though the barrier can be destroyed).

And yes, pack AIR robots, especially ones that can hit hard and have plenty of ammo. And stay in a team as well.
Everyone gets the same prizes, so don't fight over who gets what.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:54 pm

>recommending single weapon
>not making someone bring fluene
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:04 pm

honestly I don't see why fluene would really be needed, there's plenty of decently high ammo alpha setups you can have for high DPS, and swapping areas will reset your ammo. It's a time trade between 20% less DPS by having one person be fluene or taking time to swap areas when your supplies go dry.

I'm kind of sad that I just recently detuned haruka JT since her setup is exceptionally good for this kind of fight, with massive ammo capacity but a weapon spread that doesn't hit fully against arena targets.
Back to top Go down
lilycrim
lilycrim

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 pm

The reason i said single main gun instead of alpha is because you can use the 50% ammo pack form shop so u never run out of supply and with the 50% hp from shop, if you don't run in like a moron, u won't die. Moving to the next area takes time + ur team won't all run outta ammo at the same time.

btw i used resha she can do 100- 180 damage per attack with a large ammo quantity i never run out. Anyone recommend a different bot? >.<
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 pm

I used Art Perse, does really well. Nicoles are shit though, unless the art one is better which I don't have. Nicoles are good for arcantus but not for this.
I don't have sup perse so I also dunno. Art version does well because it fires a lot of bullets, that aren't weak, her sub lasts forever and stuns the enemies, and her main does decent damage, not to mention that her melee bit will, usually, distract the enemy and might take the heat away from the players (though the Sanic with sword boss might go crazy and suddenly turn into someone).
She can also equip some more weapons if you want.

Bosses do not have a 100% gold cube chance though.

Pepen boss is, kinda scary. Suddenly you have a huge thing with tons of swords after you. A million life bars chasing you.
The damtree has crazy range, and it attacks other mobs? First one I saw was shooting randomly, and when I got closer I found a bronze box on the floor, with no ownership and no one was near that area (because EVERYONE in that area was attacking the same boss, for no apparent reason than trying to steal boxes? Or they were dumb, like my team mates that helped other people getting boxes rather than their own party by joining the clusterfuck rather than joining me and the party "leader" on an empty spot, camping the boss.)
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

Male Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:49 pm

It's still hard to fight w/o dying until you run out of ammo, unless you are in a party with all pro players.
So I think 1 buff dev with ammo supply is still good. He will helps team members survive for longer time so you don't have to change area so often. May be after each 10 mins, everyone moves to next area, will be OK.
Besides, he won't be a burden to team because with HS bit, he can still deal pretty good dmg, given that his WB can charge quite fast because of dmg multiplier on mobs & bosses
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I used Art Perse, does really well. [...] I don't have sup perse so I also dunno.

ART Perse would be more effective than SUP Perse if you were going to use a Perse for this. ART Perse has fixed damage on her bit, while SUP Perse is dependant on WB stats. The latter is much better for Arcantus since that makes her scale with green chips, but here, ART Perse comes out at her full power from the get-go. Also she charges the WB significantly faster with better ammo longevity. Also being that she's an ART, you can even gear her with better additional weapons to supplement the firepower even more, if desired. Just, uh, don't get melee'd.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 pm

>melee that has melt
it works guys yey.all status effects work yeeey
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Forget about buff devas, we can always use hp +50% item.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:02 pm

YukiZero wrote:
>melee that has melt
it works guys yey.all status effects work yeeey
>melt
gud
>melee
get out
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:05 pm

You could try a Momiji, since she can deal it from a Distance, but aside of the status, she will deal a whole lot less damge than sticking 2 weapons on a Mai, except a trap isn't that great against moving bosses. But if you can debuff the bosses, maybe a Momiji can be a whole lot more useful than... wait, lets just equip her bits on everything.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:07 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
lets just equip her bits on everything.
basically what I've been doing
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:10 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
You could try a Momiji, since she can deal it from a Distance, but aside of the status, she will deal a whole lot less damge than sticking 2 weapons on a Mai, except a trap isn't that great against moving bosses. But if you can debuff the bosses, maybe a Momiji can be a whole lot more useful than... wait, lets just equip her bits on everything.
1xmelt=%10 hp right?
10x melt=%100 hp
idnt that more good than wasting 200 bullets on a boss
also you get damage from the fireball.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:17 pm

mechaRev wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
lets just equip her bits on everything.
basically what I've been doing
ı equiiped bits to flame momiji sdşladilas
Back to top Go down
Wah~Sugoi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Wah~Sugoi

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

nope, that's 5%
and that's not 200 bullets, not that much if all ur teammates focus fire on boss
and that's not a problem of wasting bullets, but you are risking your life, one death worths, umm 2min20s (someone told me it's 5mins).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:53 pm

death time loss is related to cost.

if someone blew up for 5minutes it's because they had a 1700 cost bot because they don't know how to build.
Back to top Go down
toil

Male Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:10 am

Now that Torencia is back, can some give a sample commando for poor fags please. The only alpha I have is Akane Vermell, is she any good?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:38 am

I tried Akane's WING Gara version (the first one with the gundam looking frame) and she did pretty well...i think. Normally I only do haku quests, so I'm not sure how well that is woring n comparison to other alphags (or if there're notable alpha-builds with UC only that can be done fast, i'm throwing TEC tunes on my WING Gara Hruka right now l0l).

Edit: also, is it just me or do the coin drop to the party that did the most dmg because I think a boss dropped blue arrows even though I didn't deal the last hit (HIMMEL-HIME NO SOLO-ASSHOLE Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:47 am

So would Lisel be ideal?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:51 am

There're probably better bots or the job. Lisel is relativel frail and you could get more daka out of a mech, I think.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SuperNova.pt

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:14 am

Pers is the king in Torencia... ofc theres other options to use.
Using bots like akane require a fluene supporting your ass
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:47 am

I tried my SUP per. The dmg was a little low (20/20). Haruka worked as itended l0l. WHAT I REALLY LIKED WAS THAT COULD USE BOOST CHOCO!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:39 am

Aeolius is Torencia King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the new map Torencia   Guide to the new map Torencia Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to the new map Torencia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next