Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate my stella poorfag build

Go down 
+8
ricardo_241
Sakura1
Zwiebel Force
Tuskin
fggt
reVelske
Winty
LordOfTheNoobs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Spoiler:

I'm not sure what her stats are on her headpiece but iirc it's an Eve Ornament clone.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Trill wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm not sure what her stats are on her headpiece but iirc it's an Eve Ornament clone.

[9:29:04 PM] AthenaWyrm: never forget rule #4
[9:29:08 PM] AthenaWyrm: tune every last one of your bots with at least 600 hp, 2x cv and gcapa or user: trill will be unable to see you. you dont want to be invisible to the best builder a clan member do you?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 pm

All I was trying to was offer a build that suited your (and others) suggestions.

Not sure the need to contribute nothing while attacking me.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 pm

what suggestions?
we're adjusting the builds wanted by the players who want to incorporate specific things.
your build incorporates none of the things wanted by either of the people who have asked.
you just come in here and post an "optimized" stella build without looking at what people are actually asking for.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:53 pm

I probably should've quoted somebody (probably StickyKeys) and made my intentions more clear.
Got matched in Ranked a little faster than I expected so I didn't get a chance to elaborate, so I do apologize for that.

Dropped the bit as you suggested, improved weapon tunes, dropped Quick Jump in favor of Sniper Sight as you suggested and then tried to optimize tunes somewhat. I wasn't sure whether or not she really needed Fast Recovery or Float Dash, went with Float Dash since it feels like most statuses airs have to worry about today are tied with hard stuns anyways. Having grounded movement might be a better option instead.

I was stuck whether or not to go with CVeil or not with her, decided not to as her HP was pretty flimsy with it. If you can EX tune her it'd probably be the more solid choice perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 pm

i didn't suggest he drop bits, that's entirely up to him. I just noted that he had +str and only a beam bit equipped, and said that there was no reason to hold onto this.

He reacted by switching to prop bits, so he obviously wants that.
you're giving him a build without bits.
that's where the issue is.
He is also clearly concerned about ammo as shown by his choice of weapon tunes and you go and do grapidbeta hforcebeta, dropping the ammo by a lot.
I'm trying to help someone make what they want be good.
you're just providing what you see as "the one true build." and not paying attention to what the person asking for advice wants their bot to do.
that's where I have a problem with you.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:09 am

I didn't intend for that to be "the one true build." If you have  problems with me there's better mediums to express them in, PM's or Skype.

Spoiler:

This is, by what you're saying, closer to what he was looking for. Technically a net loss of 5% Ammo, but I figured Range > Ammo for her. I suppose if you really needed every bullet you could swap those to sacrifice Range instead.As a note, if you ever decide to EX tune you can convert more HTech Alphas to HTech to get more HP for your buck.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 am

dsp wrote:
You dont have a stella shin

Well fuck you too utong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate my stella poorfag build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2