Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate my stella poorfag build

Go down 
+8
ricardo_241
Sakura1
Zwiebel Force
Tuskin
fggt
reVelske
Winty
LordOfTheNoobs
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LordOfTheNoobs
LordOfTheNoobs

Rate my stella poorfag build Empty
PostSubject: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:24 am

[Robot Name]
Stella

[Parts]
BD: Stella BD
 : Beam Bit(default)
 LG: Stella LG [Capacity] [Capacity] [Hypershot]
 HD: Stella HD [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  HDAC: Big Green Ribbon [Eagle]
  FCAC: Spy Glass [High Tech Alpha]
 AM: Stella AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: Busted Stungun [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 AM: Stella AM [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: Aurora Cannon
   WP: Auto-Charge Cassette
   WP: Charge Delay Cassette [Shooter] [Shooter] [Shooter]
 WP: Stella BD@
  BS: Muffler Jet BS [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta]
 WP: Dancing Maracas [High Tech Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 WP: -

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1445
CAPA: 1445
HP: 430
STR: -8
TEC: 40
WLK: 5
FLY: 38
TGH: 12

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Beam Guard
Stun Regain
Broad Radar
Glide Boost

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×50
Fudara Cosmos×36
Midoro Cosmos×17
Yoguru Cosmos×5
Threede Cosmos×3
Red Chip×125
Blue Chip×10
Yellow Chip×35
Green Chip×10
Rainbow Chip×39
Power Amp×400
Stabilizer×90
Engine Shaft×50
Turbo Charger×105
Physical Stone×300
Scope Lens×26
Rapid Crystal×63
Drum Magazine×35
Guide Circuit×70
Screw Bolts×420
Steel Wheel×12
Miracle Ammonite×60
Shining Feather×60
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 am

Quote :
LG: Stella LG [Capacity] [Capacity] [Hypershot]
what

Quote :
  WP: Charge Delay Cassette [Shooter] [Shooter] [Shooter]
stop

here i'll rate it:
2/10 at least you have 40/38
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 am

A2A dogfights nowadays are - just like melee vs melee - a complete waste of time and HP, and are won through either long range alpha with massive damage and stun or just pure para stun alone, Beam Guard is and always will be, IMHO, a wasted cart on Air.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 am

beam guard isn't taken to fight airs, beam guard is taken to ignore the damage from airs. if someone is actually trying to fight you air to air, you can just go about your actual business - shooting land targets - and ignore them. It's one of the most useful carts to have on airs.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:44 am

A2A don't do that much damage to begin with, and if it was something actually theatening like alpha and whatnot, it's quite easy to get away, even more so with all these Full Boost nonsense nowadays and Loop/Roll/Glide/etc. I see more utility in an actual mobility cart like Float Dash for emergency, or Quick Boost which is always useful unless you one of those bitches that never land because fuck boost management (I don't think Stella has Full Boost? Fuck if I know, it's like everything has Full Boost these days), or Fast Recovery which needs no introduction, or hell, even Stealth System or Sniper Sight for a more fun, adventurous and gimmicky play.
Back to top Go down
LordOfTheNoobs
LordOfTheNoobs

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 am

B-but I thought Stella good at dogfights. Well at least give me right conception how should I tune her.
Beam guard is just a stair to brood radar and glide boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:59 am

can't you do a dual charge delay build and cycle between guns
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:11 am

http://puu.sh/b8niI/5908dbd671.png
do you even do research?
air to air damage racks up over time. I've looked at both my own matches and other peoples, and airs actually take a lot of damage from other airs.
Yes it's easy to get away, but it would be better if you didn't take enough damage to allow some nerd shooting you to require you to leave in the first place.
The current meta is about farming score and ignoring things that shoot at you unless they will kill you. Beam guard allows you to do this to lesser airs, and stella additionally wins air to air fights, ESPECIALLY against alphas, with charge delay if she cares enough to shoot them. In fact, it's highly beneficial to be able to eat a burst(thanks to beam guard) turn and shoot the person with charge delay, and then go back to your business of killing lands rather than "oh no i've been shot I must run away." mentality.
Float dash is utterly useless on airs that have no business being near the ground and always has been, and is even less needed with the introduction of mobility boosters that provide far more use than an outdated cart that is better put to use on other types.

about the build in question:
here's this. Idk why you ended up having to capa tune lol. I have better weapon stats than you do(since I have a force tune and you don't.), slightly less hp, and a lot less cost since I'm not shoving 2x capa tunes into her in order to do...what, exactly? I dunno why you have them aside from fitting 1x rhs tune which you make less helpful by then wasting cost by upping tgh.
this is a basic example of making your build better by countertuning.
I took off stun regain since I don't think it's that useful compared to fast recovery imo.

asdf:

i honestly don't think 3x shooter is needed but I wanted to show an example of better tune efficiency so I kept your weapon tunes.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:25 am

Getting grounded is a very real threat against current art meta, in fact, it's a lot easier to evade through ground flight thanks to obstacles (and potential meatshields).

And anything "rack up over time", with a homing bullshit that has one of the most retarded 1v1 gimmick status effect there ever was, it shouldn't rack up much at all.

And of course I don't do my research, I don't know what of the the nonsense out there does, hell I didn't even know Monigay Air had anti-homing until I fired a ballistic at it in recent weeks.
Back to top Go down
LordOfTheNoobs
LordOfTheNoobs

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 am

What wrong with capa tunes? There so many free slots so why not.
I already have tuned cosmic cola, stungun and accessories from old bots so I want to keep them. Any opinions about weapon tunes and hypershot which I put for dogfight purpose? Minmaxing is something I can do by myself.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:43 am

LordOfTheNoobs wrote:
What wrong with capa tunes? There so many free slots so why not.
I already have tuned cosmic cola, stungun and accessories from old bots so I want to keep them. Any opinions about weapon tunes and hypershot which I put for dogfight purpose? Minmaxing is something I can do by myself.

capa tunes should be for actually doing more things, which you haven't. You 2x capa tuned and basically increased your cost by 100 in order to fit a hypershot tune. Is a single hypershot tune worth 100 cost to you?

neither of those handhelds are handhelds you want. Actually, you don't even want handhelds to begin with, you simply have them since they are the best way of getting more stats. +1fly for 10cost is a huge waste, +1tgh for 10 cost is a huge waste. +1tec for 10 cost is also a waste, but less of one. Your choice of handhelds to tune was bad and it's in your best interest to fix them as soon as possible to make all your builds better, realtalk. big green ribbon is also a 1stat AC, you get free stats by switching to stat+hp ac.

1x rhs at 12 tgh isn't going to do much. Hypershot seems a good way to waste your ammo because if you are actively shooting something, you're winning because you have charge delay. hypershot won't really help you.

weapon tunes - I've never bought in to stacking range, I think it's stupid. A bit of extra range often helps, but if you're going to invest a lot in range, it's probably better to invest in actually useful stats like speed or force.
my theory on weapons tunes is always:
1. make it fast enough to hit things(speed tunes)
2. make it hit harder(force tunes)
Then, and only then, should you look at making it hit from further away.

they start with 250 range which is enough for me, I've played 250 range airs before without any issue.
you have enough force to do +1 force twice and get 2 force out of it, which is good. If you really want range, you can do force force hshooter which will put you at 275 range. For comparison, flapjack arms are 270 range. This is probably the tune setup i would go with. Using the build I posted, you'll also open up 10 capa allowing you to swap a tech tune for a ranger tune and get 435hp
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:15 am

She is so boring that i once consider buying a second cannon and go mb:v Notice that cd glitch with bs weapon works on her.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 am

Quote :
COST: 1445

Ayyyyyyyy

No reason to use shooters. Put High Rapid and renge + ammo core.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Spoiler:
I use the dm from different build. There is like no reason to put on a buckler, I did still because I like it better than out of place handhelds like cola or beer or such. You could take different carts and bits and build.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:41 pm

she needs 3x Great Range fagg0t
Back to top Go down
ricardo_241
ricardo_241

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 pm

My stella.... Obviously not fully tuned
Using my old beezle tuned BS instead of her own BS cause I'm too lazy to tune
Might change float dash to beam guard

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 am

Right now:
The plan:

Please rate.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 am

why do you have 1 str for a beam bit
you can make a far more effective build by going -str and countertuning to free up a lot of capa.
why do people refuse to make their weapons do extra damage, like 3x rapid really? you could afford good weapon tunes if you weren't wasting capa by maintaining a useless bit and shoving in radar and CV tunes, which are completely counterproductive to have on the same air.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 am

Winty wrote:
why do people refuse to make their weapons do extra damage, like 3x rapid really?

Because even if we tune force, if it doesn't connect, it's useless? Isn't it better to make sure you hit the enemy rather than you hit hard but might miss anyway?

Version 2:

Edit: about str and bit, should I really go for negative str and leave bits alone? I feel Stella's staying power on the field will be reduced, or any AIR's right now, if it doesn't have any means to fly longer.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:19 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Winty wrote:
why do people refuse to make their weapons do extra damage, like 3x rapid really?

Because even if we tune force, if it doesn't connect, it's useless? Isn't it better to make sure you hit the enemy rather than you hit hard but might miss anyway?

farao Time to regret all force tunes of my weapons because it is useless and start tuning triple rapid instead.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:55 pm

we need force + speed combo tunes .3.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:37 pm

StickyKeys wrote:

if you want to hit, there are easier ways to get speed than doing triple rapid, and those ways allow you to also get extra damage.

Quote :
Edit: about str and bit, should I really go for negative str and leave bits alone? I feel Stella's staying power on the field will be reduced, or any AIR's right now, if it doesn't have any means to fly longer.

depends on your own ability to manage your shit. She has a reboost, she has glide boost. If you make sure you zip zoop away before you run out of boost, and use reboosts to commit to an engagement, it's not hard to be effective without prop bits.

second build is better, but let's talk optimization.

Throwing Lios isn't good. +1fly for 10 cost isn't what you want, since high boost beta gives you +2 fly for 5 cost. You lose stats here.
+1tec handheld serves better.

single stat ACs are outdated. By switching to Bancho cape you get 10 capa in exchange for losing 1 stat, allowing you to fit in an extra 15 hp with the same weapon tunes and cart setup.

dunno why you have just quick jump. While it's useful it doesn't really do that much on it's own, imo. You can drop it and improve weapon tunes and have a level 9 build, or you can put on sniper sight and then grab another 15hp with the last 10 cost.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Dual-wield is very dumb, i suggest you to do that if you have trouble hitting with one. Tune 2x force on both delay cassettes then either play like paciflap, or like kataflap.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:36 pm

I always try not to bother tuning tech and just go for Force/Range/Speed/TGH/HP
but that's just me
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:04 pm

You dont have a stella shin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my stella poorfag build   Rate my stella poorfag build Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate my stella poorfag build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next