Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five Nights at Freddy's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Five Nights at Freddy's Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's   Five Nights at Freddy's EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

I wanted to tell you guys about a new Indie Horror Game that recently came out on Steam. It's called Five Nights At Freddy's and it is quite scary for something about a facility full of animatronic talking animals. You guys should check it out, though I would not recommend it for people who are easily frightened, especially by unpredictable jumpscares.

Five Nights at Freddy's 10416609_698658440202908_8248118015898240835_n

Basically, you play as a night watchman guard working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza , a Chuckie Cheese-styled pizza parlor filled with animatronic talking animals. However, at night, the animatronic animals suddenly come to night and become more... aggressive towards others. You operate the security cameras in the place and have to watch the security cameras to see where they are, and make sure they don't come after you. You also can turn the lights on and off, and open or close the security doors to keep the malicious robots out. However, you have limited electricity, and when you run out, you will be unable to use them. So you have to use them sparingly and try to defend yourself from Freddie and the other mechanical animals, and try to survive 5 Nights of this. The game is full of dark and sudden things and jumpscares as well.

I checked it out, and I must admit, this game is quite the nightmare. I used to be afraid of animatronics like that in places like Disneyworld and Chuckie Cheese as a kid. I was scared out of my mind by the stuff on their rides like Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Carribean and other such rides, and I could not enjoy the place, unlike some other kids who used to find those places to be so fun.
This game has capitalized that long-forgotten horror of mine so much more. Not to mention, seeing stuff like the animatronic animals take off their faces and show their robotic insides, or them suddenly appearing in a place that was vacant a moment ago, and you've got quite the terrifying experience.

If you like Horror Video Games, be sure to give this one a try. It's also quite fun and addictive too.
Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's
Page 1 of 1