Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:36 pm

With the massive popularity the Five Nights At Freddy's series has been getting, I decided to make these series of neat skins of all the Animatronics of the series. I finished the main 4 as well as I could.

Check all the pages of this topic to see them here. Downloads for the skins are included for each of them too!

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Q1wUcDj

To start us off, here's Freddy Fazbear, the main antagonist, now done in CB.

Come to think of it, the HD part would be great for making just about any robot who is wearing the Freddy Mask from the 2nd game.

Oh, and if you recolor this skin yellow, and make the eyes all black with a small white dot at the center, it would make a great Golden Freddy too!

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Fppduhv
Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins YkAzIFk

Parts used for this skin.
-Paraboroid BD
-Gigantinger LG
-BEA-R HD (not poly-edited)
-Silk Hat AC (for his hat)
-Dharma Star BS
-Jaguar Arm AMs (X2)

Now for the Skin Files, for anyone who wants to use them.

Freddy Fazbear Paraboroid BD:
Spoiler:

Freddy Fazbear Gigantinger LG:
Spoiler:

Freddy Fazbear BEA-R HD:
Spoiler:

Freddy Fazbear Dharma Star BS:
Spoiler:

Freddy Fazbear Jaguar Arm AM:
Spoiler:

I plan to make the other Animatronics too. Though Foxy will be sort of a problem. I dunno how I'm gonna make his hook arm.

Are you all Ready for Freddy?

Last edited by Armored Entity on Fri May 01, 2015 11:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:15 pm

haha nicely done man. I look forward to seeing the other FNAF animatronics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Samui wrote:
haha nicely done man. I look forward to seeing the other FNAF animatronics

Thank you! I am working on making the others too, and I will let you know how they come along.

I'm currently trying to decide what BD would be best for Bonnie and Chica.

EDIT: Currently I'm at a bit of a problem with making the other Animatronics in CB. I need some help with each of them.
Could anyone assist me? Here's the problems I need help with.

Bonnie: I was originally going to use a Needle Mog HD with a Rabbit Band on top for Bonnie. However, I need a good BD that is M-sized, and also fits Bonnie's Body Shape, but all the M-sized BD's I've found make his head look small with Needle Mog HD on it. I need to either find a suitable BD, or a different alternative for Bonnie's Head, but what?

Why does it have to be an M-sized BD you ask?
Well after I make regular Bonnie, I was also going to make a modified poly-edited one of the terrifying Faceless Bonnie from FNAF2. Faceless Bonnie also has long wires hanging out of where his left arm should be.
I was going to make those wires using Domiclown AM, but it has to be an M-sized BD to fit both the S-sized Needle Mog HD and L-sized Domiclown AM. That's where I'm running into problems.

Chica: Also facing problems with which BD I should use. Though I've decided that Chica will use a Tengu HD, since that fits her beak and head shape better than other Birdlike HDs I've found.

Foxy The Pirate/Mangle:
Okay, I just cannot make Foxy in CB. Originally I was going to use Domiclown BD with Hatigarm HD for Foxy. However, there are no robot parts in CB that look like Foxy's Hook Arm, so Foxy can't be done. Not to mention, I can't find any good LG's that resemble his thin, skinny legs.

So I was going to do the alternative instead.
Foxy's disfigured "replacement," Mangle. Mangle doesn't have a hook arm, and despite being a jumbled mess of parts, I had something in mind for her.

Mangle I was going to use an Accel Saber BD, with Hatigarm HD as the first head, Rotten Lemures HD as the second head, and then a bunch of other mismatched parts for the rest.

However, I don't have Rotten Lemures, and I don't know of any alternative parts that would resemble Mangle's second head either.

Also, what arms and legs should I use for the rest of her? I want her to look Mangled as possible.

Anyone think they can help me here?

Also, I wish there were handhelds that look like a Microphone, a Guitar, and a Cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:30 am

Hmm, I find it hard to see how those bots would look like the FNAF animatronics due to my lack of imagination but since you managed to pull off Freddy pretty well, I'm sure you can pull the rest off nicely.
Good Luck man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Okay, you're in luck! I just finished Bonnie!

Bonnie turned out harder than I thought, especially since of the alternate version for me that I wanted to make too. In the end, I think I managed overall.
I wish I could give him a guitar though. Well, I guess something else will have to do.

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Z7fG0Z8
Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins XHPPLeQ

-Katana Max BD
-Katana Max LG
-Needle Mog HD (not poly-edited)
-Black Rabbit Band (for his ears)
-Turtlebacker BS
-Victory AMs (X2)

Bonnie Katana Max BD:
Spoiler:

Bonnie Katana Max LG:
Spoiler:

Bonnie Needle Mog HD:
Spoiler:

Bonnie Turtlebacker BS:
Spoiler:

Bonnie Victory AM:
Spoiler:

BONUS:
I also made the horrific-looking Faceless Bonnie from Five Nights At Freddy's 2. Look and see!

I had to use a Ghost Raider AM for his left arm. It works since Ghost Raider AM is stub-like, and it has Wire-like things that extend out when using a Melee Weapon.
I originally wanted to use Domiclown AM for it, but it was too big.

Can't share the Faceless Bonnie stuff though, since it requires Poly Edits, but I'll show you what it looks like.
I think it looks awesome, and almost as scary as the original too. Don't you agree?

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins QlvebL5
Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins CJUFjKM

Faceless Bonnie had to be the scariest animatronic in the whole series, aside from Mangle.

Now I have to make Chica, and Foxy or Mangle, and then the whole cast will be done!

Last edited by Armored Entity on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:55 am

How.....

You even got the faceless version done well. haha brilliant man. kudos mate

Since we now have balloons from the valentines event, wanna add balloon boy on the list? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 am

Hmm, Balloon Boy. I do have a Balloons Handheld, so I might be able to do that. I'll need a Delvin Propeller for the propeller on top his hat too.
Though I dunno what BD to use (something small and round like he is). Also, I will need a part for his Balloons Sign too (I wish I hadn't missed that Canvas Shield now).

Also, I wanted to show you. I finished another one! The biggest Freak Show of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Mangle!

Couldn't do Foxy (no Hook Arm), but Mangle will work instead.

I have to admit, Mangle was tough. I had to pick through a lot of mismatched parts to make her look as mutilated and pulled apart as I could. I used Domiclown AM on her, since it looks kinda like some of her exposed Endoskeleton Arms and Wires. Also, I used Accel Saber BD, since it was the best BD to put her two heads on (I've heard this theory that Mangle's second head was previously a hand puppet).

I was going to make the Hatigarm AM have a longer neck too, but I couldn't do that without making her lower jaw (which moves and cannot be Poly-Edited), be out of place.

Looks pretty darn hideous, disfigured, and Mangled Up, doesn't she?

This one has some poly-edits, but nothing too big, which is why I'm sharing the skin files.

Some screenshots of Mangle. Take note of the second head, and the way her arms and eyes look.

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins 3eND5ZeFive Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins IwYHuhy
Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins NIi2L6o

-Accel Saber BD
-Cyberoid LG
-Hatigarm HD (for the Fox-like head)
-Cosmo Kaiser HD (for the Endoskeleton-like Head)
-Pawnger BS
-Destructor AM2 (right arm)
-Domiclown AM (left arm)

NOTE: You'll need to Poly edit both heads in a few ways. Nothing too big though, just this.
For the Hatigarm HD, edit the "Horn" so that it is not visible, and also move the Left Eye inside of the head, so it can't be seen either.
For the Cosmo Kaiser HD, first poly edit the "Visor Slits" so that they are covered up. Then select everything but the Neck, and pull it over towards the right, so that the second head sticks out like that.
I'd share the Poly Edit files if I could, but sadly I can't. This is the best I can do.

Mangle Accel Saber BD:
Spoiler:

Mangle Cyberoid LG:
Spoiler:

Mangle Hatigarm HD:
Spoiler:

Mangle Cosmo Kaiser HD:
Spoiler:

Mangle Pawnger BS:
Spoiler:

Mangle Destructor AM2:
Spoiler:

Mangle Domiclown AM:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:58 am

That's pretty cool Galax. I would use if I had the parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:10 am

Okay, I now finished the last of the Freddy's Crew now! Chica is now done! Finally found which parts work best for this.

Finding the right parts was the only tough part. Chica wasn't too hard to make a skin for, compared to the others, probably because she has a bit less detail.
I was originally going to make her an AIR type, but I decided a LAND was better, since it was the only one I could find parts for. Besides, Chickens can't fly anyways.
There's no Cupcake Handheld, so I gave her a J&B's Ice Cream Cone instead, close enough.

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Kdsnbx0
Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins WajU0oX

-Centaur X BD
-Fizalivan LG
-Tengu HD (not poly-edited)
-Fizalivan BS
-Hound AMs (X2)

Chica Centaur X BD:
Spoiler:

Chica Fizalivan LG:
Spoiler:

Chica Tengu HD:
Spoiler:

Chica Fizalivan BS:
Spoiler:

Chica Hound AM:
Spoiler:

Well, that's the whole cast everyone (except lesser characters like Balloon Boy and The Puppet, whom I might do if I ever find the time or parts). I've finished the whole Freddy Fazbear Crew for CB!

Last edited by Armored Entity on Fri May 01, 2015 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:15 am

this makes me want to play the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Thank you! I'm glad you like them!

I think my favorites of the bunch have to be the Faceless Bonnie one, and the Mangle one.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:30 am

You. I like your skins.
Now we need a Springtrap skin. (Bugsycait with Ilgryps AM, maybe?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:33 am

Springtrap? Hmm, I first thought he'd basically just be a green-colored version of my Bonnie one, but with a regular Rabbit Band and holes and rust-marks stuck all over him. Though I'd kinda noticed that Spring Trap is less bulky and his nose sticks out less, so that might not work there.

Maybe your idea might work, though I don't have Ilgryps.

Also, Balloon Boy. I need a good BD for him. Though I thankfully have Balloon Handhelds for him.

And I don't think The Puppet is doable in CB, after looking through lots of different choices for parts.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:02 pm

I enjoy seeing all your skins especially because its really hard to pull of finding the right parts to mimic the FNAF animatronics right. I hope we can see people running senseless from getting chased by the animatronics. Seriously badass man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins   Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Nights At CB's, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Mangle skins
Page 1 of 1