Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Istina Build (Cant EX tune)

Go down 
+3
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
RaverX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Istina Build (Cant EX tune) Empty
PostSubject: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:18 am

Istina Build lvl 8:

She Only has 1 broken slot (on hd) and the weapon tunes/accesorie tunes i already did (but i can undo and get materials back)

Last edited by RaverX on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 am

There is no point in tuning high boost when you have left over walk. There is no point in tuning boost when you're dunking str. There is no point in tuning great tunes unless they're ex or ypu're very slot limited (which you aren't). Tune high tech beta for cost efficiency.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 am

-Edited The build-
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 am

WARNING! You might lose a few IQ points!:

The HP and Sniper Sight are optional. I didn't find any other use for the leftover capa :V
U could like put a moulin BSJ on her for some etra HP and TGH.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:22 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
WARNING! You might lose a few IQ points!:

The HP and Sniper Sight are optional. I didn't find any other use for the leftover capa :V
U could like put a moulin BSJ on her for some etra HP and TGH.
I wanna keep her as a sniper though D:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:29 am

>HD: Istina Bullet HD [Eternal] [Great Life] [Great Life]
>WP: Flare Tail [Force] [Tech]
>HDAC: Cyclops Scope [Boost]
>FCAC: Silent Gear [Boost]
>BS: Istina Bullet BS [Boost] [Boost] [Tech]

>STR: -11
>WLK: 7

Just amount of capa wasted right there.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:43 am

Do you mean the Moulin BSJ? Does she need to use her stock parts for sniping mode?

I used the same parts as Raver, because I thought he'd prefer it that way. As I said I had no idea what to do with the leftover capa so I threw in the Glife, force and sniper sight . I did the vanillas on the parts that can't have their slots restored o 3o

You take the Wonder Balance, then you can have bad STR and stil use the proppy bits (idk if she even needs these).
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:44 am

Mandatory carts for sniper build are beam guard, sniper sight, broad radar then float dash or stealth. Accele roll is pointless unless you tend to snipe mode in bad places.

Tail should be great rapid tuned, the utility from it comes from landing its shots, not dealing damage.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:58 am

How is Stealth and Sniper Sight mandatory in any way shape or form? Even Beam Guard is arguable.
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:01 pm

I thought the last fly breakpoint is 38
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm

reVelske wrote:
How is Stealth and Sniper Sight mandatory in any way shape or form? Even Beam Guard is arguable.

Her sniper mode makes you stand dead in the air at a range that most mainstream arts can melt you in seconds, to that add the fact that the entire enemy team will be aware of your location as soon they lock you on.

For that reason, you need carts that helps landing shots without people realizing too soon what's going on, and limit the number of people who can keep track of your position at all times, even if they manage to pull a lock on.

Then nothing else on her kit helps her fit the sniper role and increase her survivability, unless you ditch carts for more HP. But aiming >600 HP on a sniper bot feels wrong imo (mine is sitting at 544 HP with 6 ex-tunes).
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:05 pm

1. Frankly you should be relocating the moment anyone has a lock-on on you, being invisible on their allies' radars would make no difference whatsoever.

2. You are not sniping other snipers, more likely than not you are shooting stuff that are already in the thick of things and won't make an exception in their movement when they get an extra lock out. The exceptions, who are usually Air that haven't garnered any other attention, may attempt to out maneuver whatever shots that are coming their way, but unless you are just horrendous at aiming, the benefit doesn't warrant a cart.

3. I'm talking about your logic and reasoning, not her build per se. Accel Roll is perfectly fine for a camping unit anyways, unless teams are bad, there will always be someone who sees you and tries to off you in the back, that's when you need shit like Accel Roll to high tail out of whereever you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Istina Build (Cant EX tune)   Istina Build (Cant EX tune) Empty

Back to top Go down

Istina Build (Cant EX tune)
Page 1 of 1