Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune Empty
PostSubject: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 am

I got spammed by UC gara 2 with a friggin amount of BOX MISSILES!!!
I dunno how to feel, since I'm not into ART cuz of its mobility
anyway,
1. Any good tune ups? Great Force Beta?

2. Is Breaker good? It says it increases damage of all main weapons by 25%

3. Do Breaker tune ups stack?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 am

1. Never been a fan of Force tunes, and considering how infrequently the missiles actually land any hits, you will probably be better off tuning for Speed, any of the Great/High Rapid would be the best option IMHO. Better speed on these things = better chance to hit.

2. The tune description is erroneous, it simply increases your chance of destroying parts by 25%, which isn't at all a bad tune on rapid firing weapons.

3. My guess would be yes.

Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:57 am

reVelske wrote:
1. Never been a fan of Force tunes, and considering how infrequently the missiles actually land any hits, you will probably be better off tuning for Speed, any of the Great/High Rapid would be the best option IMHO. Better speed on these things = better chance to hit.

2. The tune description is erroneous, it simply increases your chance of destroying parts by 25%, which isn't at all a bad tune on rapid firing weapons.

3. My guess would be yes.

thnks but actually
box missiles hit quite often
maybe its cuz I use an Amateus with Ace Braver LGs and 2 Wing Plus AMJ
I can fly in n hit em n fly out without getting noticed much Razz
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:01 am

Well I suppose it depends on the playstyle.

Oh and ignore my comment about Breaker, the description is certainly wrong, but it's not the break chance that's increased by 25%.

From my understanding, each bot part has a specific amount of invisible HP, standard weapon damage also deals a certain amount to the hit part's own HP (not sure about the exact amount, I'd imagine Melee weapons have a higher part damage than others, and something tells me the part damage is also weapon specific, seeing how Kamui Staff seemingly destroys parts with a lot more ease than other melee), once a part depletes its HP, it breaks. Now Breaker tune simply ups the part damage from a weapon by 25%.

Last edited by reVelske on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:04 am

ok
thnks again Very Happy

but
what does it mean by ALL MAIN WEAPONS ?
just the upgraded or ALL will increase damage to parts?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 am

It probably meant that the tune is available to all main weapons, AFAIK the tuned effect only applies to the weapon that receives the tune.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

ammo tune missile box is king. Next is range and speed.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't know what kind of materials, slots, capacity, etc. you have to work with, but the ideal tune on box missiles is x3 high shooter. If you can't afford that (which almost nobody can), the typical setup is Force + High Shooter x1-2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune   Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune Empty

Back to top Go down

Box Missile Tune Up & Breaker tune
Page 1 of 1