Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Good Sanae builds?

Go down 
+5
Zwiebel Force
God is a Cat Girl
duckov
Sakura1
298812kl2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

Any Good Sanae builds? Empty
PostSubject: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:53 am

Title says all. The one I have only has one slot, so not much to work with. Is she any good in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am

she ish
but gomen we dont spoonfeed people
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:12 pm

welp she is a land shooter and she is pretty good all u need is to tune walk and tech LOL

And try to make yourself a build we can help u to improve so get to work and make one yourself

Last edited by duckov on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:13 pm

High tec beta it away and then regular runs. No slots? Say welcome to great tunes and goodbye to efficiency.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank for the info, guys.

Sakura1 wrote:
she ish
but gomen we dont spoonfeed people

Sorry, been a while since I've played, so I don't remember much about tuning.
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm

well instead of making a new thread i thought i post it here what do u guyz think should i run short boost and quick land on sanae or go for sway and a other cartridge like fast recovery
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 pm

They say they dun spoonfeed, while they started with other people's calc'd builds theirself.

They say the don't spoonfeed, but Sanae isn't even in the calc yet.

Bah!

But yeah, she' really easy. Just get handhelds (cheer pom-pons or something like that) and tune her WLK and TEC. She's startig with 6 TGH, so you might want to add 1 TGH to (can be done by hats/glasses). If you can do it somehow, you might want to grab some extra HP. That is completely optional though. Ghosts are supposed to be frail~

Mine doesn't have any TGH or TEC tunes yet. I gave her some other bots handhelds and she ended-up with 38 WLK and 460ish HP, so I put on Assault Step for the time being. I already chose Quick Land, her next cart will be short boost.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:51 pm

"They".
I see it more as most people that got spoonfeed, didn't really improve, that's why we have so many shitty high ranks.
And I always had the feeling that some people didn't like the bot or how the build played out, because people went "Do dis build, u will do real good.", and then it's not like that.

I see a discussion, this is, person post build, says what they felt about the weapons, what they think that the weapon is lacking, we pick on the shitty tunes and carts, tell them why they should pick this or that, they see the opinions, work on their build some more, we pick on it some more, they work on the build some more again, and all while keeping their own preference to it, and only taking opinions, to be much more "fruitful" than just post a build that we find good, and strip away their preference. Because I honestly can't agree when people try to make standards out of their preference. (when it's preference, not just bad decisions, like supply tunes.)

But hey, this is a forum where people can't stand posts that aren't in SMS format, 160 characters long, or just copy/paste. Discussions aren't allowed I guess! : D

Now let us all patiently wait for blead, or post crappy google translate builds.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:59 pm

lol this ish why i said we dont spoonfed bc,, its just stupid to spoonfeed,
1) its stupid
2) no 2 ppl play the same
3) ???
4) u play shitty

just have ppl give u suggestion, and ask why do they recommend that, after that thats where u start using whats eever left of ur brain.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Look I'm getting really sick of your shit
1. It's not fucking spoon feeding, he's simply asking for a build if you don't to give him one then don't fucking say shit.
2.yes not 2 people play the same, but if he finds specific builds that he think will fit his play style that's okay.
3. Yeah okay ???
4. You can't tell people they play shitty, the fuck is wrong with you

Last edited by Princess on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:57 pm

none of you are good enough at building to spoonfeed properly anyway LOL why does it even matter
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Spoonfeeding and brag talks aside just tune her for max TEC and 36 WLK(its possible). The weapon seems strong already so [Great Force], [High Shooter] or [High AirForce] is the least thing you can do for it.

Put Sword and Blast Carts and don't put Boost Run.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Winty wrote:
none of you are good enough at building to spoonfeed properly anyway LOL why does it even matter
you aren't making any sense, people simply just build differently you can't say if it's good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 pm

"if you change these tunes around you can free up 15 capa" - me
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Princess wrote:
Winty wrote:
you aren't making any sense, people simply just build differently you can't say if it's good or bad.

In most cases this is true

Then there's the builds where people slap any dumb shit together in the most unefficient waste of cost ever. Using tunes that take up so much cost where they could have done something a combo tunes does by using two seperate tunes that take less cost. People who tune straight Supply of any kind on weapons, esp on weapons that don't need more ammo (if you're going to Supply tune weapons that need ammo at least use Air Force or something, depends I guess), people who put weapon tunes on weapons that don't need those tunes, and people who use TGH/Sentinel tunes (Sentinel tunes are only useful in a handful of specific situations and unless you're trying to hit breakpoints for TGH to use Stun Regain or something or you're trying to build a bot centered around TGH).

Depending on however many mistakes any build contains or however many examples of some of the above things it contains (not counting the exceptions), chances are that it's a lot worse with a lot less potential than what a more thought out build could do

Also Sakura1 is nothing but a hypocrite 24/7
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:19 am

if she is not in cosmic calc just do maths ? her max capa is 1300 go
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 am

Koiro wrote:

Also Sakura1 is nothing but a Goddess of Beauty 24/7

aww ty <3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:27 am

=O:
Idk if this is what she's supposed to do. I use Gra version, so I can spam +1 tunes. My frustration tollerance is ZERO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Sanae builds?   Any Good Sanae builds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Good Sanae builds?
Page 1 of 1