Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Mizutama Gameplay   (any tips on em based on how i use em) Empty
PostSubject: Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)   Mizutama Gameplay   (any tips on em based on how i use em) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Title explains it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcTz4P-fRyQ
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)   Mizutama Gameplay   (any tips on em based on how i use em) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:54 am

1. You never check your minimap.

2. Because of that you just ran into the enemy PS and got shot down in an istant. You had 2 WDs at hand and never got to use them. Such a pitty.

3. Of all the available enemies, you attacked an AIR unit which is your nemesis in terms of type settings. I don't get why LNDs even bother with AIRs.

4. You did not put the host in a spot that easily appears on the enemy's radar. This is a plus. A lot of people die because somebody pinpoints their hosts location.

5. You didn't prime, even though there were like 4 or even more red players around you sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)   Mizutama Gameplay   (any tips on em based on how i use em) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 am

Wonder drugs were meant for other robots if i ever got to use them

Prime for mizutama is suppose to be auto activated when destroyed thats why i rush em

(And His prime sends balls of water around Btw)

And i admit i never check the Map XD but i check the mini now and then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)   Mizutama Gameplay   (any tips on em based on how i use em) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizutama Gameplay (any tips on em based on how i use em)
Page 1 of 1