Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?

Go down 
+5
duckov
Soarer
Kuzuha
Astral_Dono
NeWIZ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? Empty
PostSubject: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:36 am

I'd like some advice in how to better utilize Lunastasia. What are some recommended builds regarding cartridges, tuning spheres and weapon setup(s)? I would also like some general gameplay tips on properly using her.

P.S. : My Lunastasia is currently at rank B with no affixed spheres using Boost Run and Air Run carts as of this post.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:57 am

Luna's main role is to knock away people who are bothering you at that rank, then at ranks A+ she can be a good surprise hitter with the right carts. I play Luna super aggressively so my playstyle might not be the one you like but I'll give it a shot.

Right now at rank B you should consider getting the Opportunist cartridge because sneaking up on people is a smart way to play. B rank Boost Run is better than C rank in every way, get it if you can.

Rank A you should start investing in Assault Step cartridges as well as Quick Starter, Tower Support, Destroyer, and Last Stand cartridges that will enhance EITHER her running speed or melee damage; depends on what you wanna do. Optionally also get the Opportunist cartridge because sneaking up on people is a smart way to play. DO NOT get the A rank Boost Run cartridge or you will find yourself going slower than the B rank one because the A rank one is designed for run-and-gun units.

At rank S having the Wall Jump (Jump Aspect) and Kick Enhancer cartridges will be amazing, albeit situational, on her because comboing these will make Busters and possibly Fortresses recharging their boost regret they were on a cliff and generally make them run away very fast. Comboing these with the mentioned support carts earlier will make her be one of the highest single hitting units in the game with her doing 150s at rank S with proper conditions.

Enhancing the amount of cartridges Lunastesia can hold will REALLY help with the problem almost every unit has with fitting all the good carts you can.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:41 am

Is Cosmoloid Succession augmentation (Luna + Luna for example) the only way to increase the number of active cartridge slots? Are there other possible play styles for Luna besides being aggressive and sneaky?

In terms of gameplay, I tend to use her more along the lines of flanking/sneaking up on a target whenever possible while sometimes being aggressive if the situation seems right. I'm still getting used to the fact that her melee usually knocks back not allowing for a second hit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 am

You only swing once. The second swing is situational (e.g. narrow room, countering another melee).
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:31 am

My Cartridge selections are

S-rank: Boost Run (Generic Aspect) , Assault Step (Attack Aspect)
A-rank: Last Stand (Anti-homing Aspect), 2nd Shift Action (Stomp)
B-rank: Wall Jump, Opportunist (10% Back Attack)
C-rank: Damage Resistance, Lock-on Alert

I value mobility and speed, it will allow you to engage and disengage very quickly which is crucial when playing Luna, since you'll be sneaking up to delicious Buster targets so S-rank Boost Run and Assault Step is perfect.

Lock-on Alert is an awesome cartridge that notifies you of who has locked onto you. I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 am

Well i got triplu luna commando and wat i do with them is

C put all the dmg resistance stuff u can get
B put more dmg resistance stuff
A Crusher 5 and a Destroyer 2 that gives dmg resistance
S HighRanker Assault Step (Attack Aspect)

Wat to do farm so npcs get buffs jump on anyone who doesnt kemp power spot or position yourself diagonal to the enemy power spot jump hit power spot and if u position yourself correct u hit the rocket thingies and the turret back off using swagger step and repeat until tower is gone chase other fgts
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:56 pm

duckov wrote:
Well i got triplu luna commando and wat i do with them is

C put all the dmg resistance stuff u can get
B put more dmg resistance stuff
A Crusher 5 and a Destroyer 2 that gives dmg resistance
S HighRanker Assault Step (Attack Aspect)

Wat to do farm so npcs get buffs jump on anyone who doesnt kemp power spot or position yourself diagonal to the enemy power spot jump hit power spot and if u position yourself correct u hit the rocket thingies and the turret back off using swagger step and repeat until tower is gone chase other fgts

Or if thats to many luna's for ya, you can feed an extra to another and increase that moe's MAX amnt of Carts
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:02 pm

max amount of each cart is 3
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Stickboy wrote:
max amount of each cart is 3

Yeah, the Normal Luna we get UC ~ 2,2,2,2
Gara's are ~ 2,2,3,3

No way he'd have THAT many luna's to max em all to 3,3,3,3 (3x)

3 of em seems like to many... i think 2 should be fine
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Luna's main role is to knock away people who are bothering you at that rank, then at ranks A+ she can be a good surprise hitter with the right carts. I play Luna super aggressively so my playstyle might not be the one you like but I'll give it a shot.

Right now at rank B you should consider getting the Opportunist cartridge because sneaking up on people is a smart way to play. B rank Boost Run is better than C rank in every way, get it if you can.

Rank A you should start investing in Assault Step cartridges as well as Quick Starter, Tower Support, Destroyer, and Last Stand cartridges that will enhance EITHER her running speed or melee damage; depends on what you wanna do. Optionally also get the Opportunist cartridge because sneaking up on people is a smart way to play. DO NOT get the A rank Boost Run cartridge or you will find yourself going slower than the B rank one because the A rank one is designed for run-and-gun units.

At rank S having the Wall Jump (Jump Aspect) and Kick Enhancer cartridges will be amazing, albeit situational, on her because comboing these will make Busters and possibly Fortresses recharging their boost regret they were on a cliff and generally make them run away very fast. Comboing these with the mentioned support carts earlier will make her be one of the highest single hitting units in the game with her doing 150s at rank S with proper conditions.

Enhancing the amount of cartridges Lunastesia can hold will REALLY help with the problem almost every unit has with fitting all the good carts you can.

No S rank boost run ?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:43 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
Is Cosmoloid Succession augmentation (Luna + Luna for example) the only way to increase the number of active cartridge slots? Are there other possible play styles for Luna besides being aggressive and sneaky?

In terms of gameplay, I tend to use her more along the lines of flanking/sneaking up on a target whenever possible while sometimes being aggressive if the situation seems right. I'm still getting used to the fact that her melee usually knocks back not allowing for a second hit most of the time.

How do I do a luna feed to luna for increase Cart Space? Why is mine grey out?
Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? Luna10
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:57 pm

>About boost run

My Luna doesn't have a high boost recharge rate and most of the time I'm Assault Stepping to victory anyways.

>About being grey'd out
She is being used in one of your commandos, look into all of the different commandos you have and take her out of them all.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:49 pm

there's an item called cart increase +1, from exchanging monthly cosmos pieces or sold in shop. only works 2 times on each bot

that luna is either being used in another commando, or she's a starter. cuz you can't feed starters to any bots
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Stickboy wrote:
there's an item called cart increase +1, from exchanging monthly cosmos pieces or sold in shop. only works 2 times on each bot

that luna is either being used in another commando, or she's a starter. cuz you can't feed starters to any bots

This.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Is there a cartridge setup that allows a balanced/mixed playstyle between mobility and aggression? My Luna is ready to reach grade A, but I haven't fully decided on a cart build yet. I really appreciate the helpful tips and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:54 am

Stickboy wrote:

Cart Increase +1, does it increase 1 cart in each class of the moe or only 1 part of the class type? I used it on my Ragna but didn't pay attention if it actually gave me an extra cart slot. In addition, if I try to use Increase Cart +1 on a moe that already has 3 max cart space in each class, it won't feed that item will it?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:36 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
>About boost run

>About being grey'd out
She is being used in one of your commandos, look into all of the different commandos you have and take her out of them all.

I just double check and she's not in any of my commandos and is still greyed out
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:40 am

VietPho wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:
>About boost run

>About being grey'd out

I just double check and she's not in any of my commandos and is still greyed out

Stamina
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:56 am

Sakura1 wrote:
VietPho wrote:
Astral_Dono wrote:
>About boost run

>About being grey'd out

Stamina

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Soarer

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:36 am

VietPho wrote:
Unfavourite her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hayashisora.com
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am

Tips and builds were already mentioned its up to you if u think they are usefull
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 pm

VietPho wrote:

Stickboy wrote:
she's a starter. cuz you can't feed starters to any bots
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Stickboy wrote:
VietPho wrote:

Stickboy wrote:
she's a starter. cuz you can't feed starters to any bots

ARe both my lunas considered starter then? I got the red hair one from Beta
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 pm

The one you chose in the game when you were prompted to select one is a starter (and ones that you unlock). The red one, that can be food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?   Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunastasia Build & Gameplay Tips?
Page 1 of 1