Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some advice with momiji blitz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaidou
kaidou

need some advice with momiji blitz Empty
PostSubject: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:45 am

I have used my momiji for a long time,I can do good with both sen and flare, but blitz, I can't do much with her, I have had blitz for about nearly 10 months, and still don't know how to do better with her, I tried ninja run + steath system, but it didn't go well, than I tried to hop with her, it's better, but not much, I need some advice for her, like what to tune for her, or how should I play with her
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:35 am

Dude don't use Ninja Run

It's a cost waster

Have you been focusing more on the shuriken or the melee? You should focus on the shuriken and tune Force+Grapid on it.

Back to top Go down
kaidou
kaidou

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:46 am

I don't use ninja run on her anymore, my current cart is sword, blast guard, short boost, quick land, and I focus more on her gun with a +1 force tune, but I still use her melee, only melee some arts, so I should tune 1 Grapid on her galting, how about tec, the force is quite low, will tec tune be effective, I have 28 tec at the moment, and If I regret paralyze tune I have tuned for her, I can have extra capa for tec tune
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:38 pm

A single Force tune makes a big difference on machinegun and gatling type weapons because it increases the damage of every shot by 1. Paralyze is not a good tune for gatling because they have a weak stun to begin with. Maximizing TEC will allow you to get the most out of your Momiji.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

^paralyze on LLbulk gatling is fun tho, use alot pre wingslut. only need a second to drop airs from sky  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Don't do that

Don't ever do that
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:55 pm

LL bulk gat has a decent stun rate to it.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Winty wrote:
LL bulk gat has a decent stun rate to it.
but it's nerfed, force and bullet size now
it used to so good because the bullet size was lol
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Alright ignore my comment then
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:12 am

Reconsider Sword Guard, as you will not compete with any other melees with yours. Easiest, cookie cutter is Zero Carts of choice, Short Boost, Quick Land, Blast Guard, and maybe Quick Jump.

Paralyze is pointless on a low force Gatling. Go with a single Force tune for maximum cost to performance efficiency.

With hopping prioritize at least 32 walk, 36 is preferred, and go as high on the Tech as possible, but do not fear not reaching 40 TEC in favor of better stats elsewhere. A low force weapon is less dependent on TEC and more dependent on the single Force tune and the rate of tough reduction. If you have problems hitting things, you can also consider tuning some sort of Rapid.
Back to top Go down
kaidou
kaidou

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:31 am

so, more tec tune, force and Grapid tune on her galting, this is a new build I made for her, first slot tune is already there, and I only regret some tune, eagle tune in there is just a mistake I made a long time ago
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:33 am

kaidou wrote:
so, more tec tune, force and Grapid tune on her galting, this is a new build I made for her, first slot tune is already there, and I only regret some tune, eagle tune in there is just a mistake I made a long time ago
Spoiler:

You need only tune Great Rapid Beta if you feel you have issues hitting with the gatling. If not, then it is not required.
Back to top Go down
kaidou
kaidou

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:47 am

I have some issue hitting land with her, and I also out of slot, so I think Grapid would be nice, also ammo isn't a big problem, I always bring 1 ammo with me, and I can have more hp later, when I have enough gen to ex tune the handhelds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some advice with momiji blitz   need some advice with momiji blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

need some advice with momiji blitz
Page 1 of 1