Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate my Momiji (Blitz)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rate my Momiji (Blitz) Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Yes I know most Momiji blitz die like a retard and cant finish of the prey but i really like the papapapapapa so i need some opinion

and im keeping ninja run and stealth feel free to change anything but pls do give the reason for it

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 pm

If this is a serious topic it's bad, if this is supposed to be a troll thread it's even worse.

Spoiler:
I'm almost sure somebody could make a better one.

Stealth system sucks simply because everybody and their mother uses Broad Radar these days (which will nullify the effect of Stealth System).

Afaik 39 WLK is 3 points over the last Break point. If you can't reach 40WLK either just save the capa.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:43 pm

heerokosmos wrote:
Yes I know most Momiji blitz die like a retard and cant finish of the prey but i really like the papapapapapa so i need some opinion

and im keeping ninja run and stealth feel free to change anything but pls do give the reason for it

Spoiler:

She probably "can't finish her prey" because of that abysmal 19 tec. Ninja Run does not sync well with Wind path, as it does to a degree with Fire path. Wind Momiji has to continuously shoot, and will not benefit from Ninja Run for a large portion of her life, which is why I feel like she benefits from other carts much more.

Both builds posted so far look fairly attrocious.

While Stealth System in tandem with Ninja Run on a Flare path Momiji works very well, as the target (unless it has broad radar) has no real way of seeing you on radar and can only rely on the autoaim of their gun to hit you, as well as you being invisible for the charge and only momentarily visible for the shot, Blitz path's clip shot is a lot longer than Flare, and makes Ninja Run + Stealth System somewhat less desirable, as you become very visible once you start shooting.

Either way though, I do not believe Momiji needs slow, as she has a very insane combo already, and -her main weapon already deals a debuff-. Any slow you procc with her melee will be overriden instantly by your main weapon shot. And to top that off, I would not suggest even -attempting- to melee any target with a competent melee of their own, as Momiji is easily out prioritized and then smashed to peices.

Spoiler:

Momiji won't really be dealing massive damage with her 9 force main weapon, but it does eventually add up. Momiji shouldn't be prioritizing melee, but it is definately advantegous to melee things that cannot fight back, such as slower arts, airs who are landing, etc. You should only melee if given a good opportunity, in other words.

I should also point out that Momiji's third Zero cart, the counter, can be dropped (and the slayer bit changed to a sword bit) to pick up another 15 cost cart such as Sway, an interesting choice for her, or a guard perhaps, or even Ninja Run if you insist.

I would also like to point out that Crimson Veil -isnt- a neccesity, so if you would rather, use Clearance instead to free up 20 cost, letting you fit possibly more HP, or something such as an Anti Homing Bit.
Back to top Go down
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am

Trill wrote:
heerokosmos wrote:

Spoiler:

She probably "can't finish her prey" because of that abysmal 19 tec. Ninja Run does not sync well with Wind path, as it does to a degree with Fire path. Wind Momiji has to continuously shoot, and will not benefit from Ninja Run for a large portion of her life, which is why I feel like she benefits from other carts much more.

Both builds posted so far look fairly attrocious.

While Stealth System in tandem with Ninja Run on a Flare path Momiji works very well, as the target (unless it has broad radar) has no real way of seeing you on radar and can only rely on the autoaim of their gun to hit you, as well as you being invisible for the charge and only momentarily visible for the shot, Blitz path's clip shot is a lot longer than Flare, and makes Ninja Run + Stealth System somewhat less desirable, as you become very visible once you start shooting.

Either way though, I do not believe Momiji needs slow, as she has a very insane combo already, and -her main weapon already deals a debuff-. Any slow you procc with her melee will be overriden instantly by your main weapon shot. And to top that off, I would not suggest even -attempting- to melee any target with a competent melee of their own, as Momiji is easily out prioritized and then smashed to peices.

Spoiler:

Momiji won't really be dealing massive damage with her 9 force main weapon, but it does eventually add up. Momiji shouldn't be prioritizing melee, but it is definately advantegous to melee things that cannot fight back, such as slower arts, airs who are landing, etc. You should only melee if given a good opportunity, in other words.

I should also point out that Momiji's third Zero cart, the counter, can be dropped (and the slayer bit changed to a sword bit) to pick up another 15 cost cart such as Sway, an interesting choice for her, or a guard perhaps, or even Ninja Run if you insist.

I would also like to point out that Crimson Veil -isnt- a neccesity, so if you would rather, use Clearance instead to free up 20 cost, letting you fit possibly more HP, or something such as an Anti Homing Bit.

Thanx Trill been really help-full
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 am

zerocl wrote:
I just realized that 40 wlk is the final breakpoint for Ninja Run
gay

Something like this?:
Back to top Go down
heerokosmos
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

resireth wrote:
zerocl wrote:
I just realized that 40 wlk is the final breakpoint for Ninja Run
gay

Something like this?:

would she benefit in CV + stun regain? or clearance would still be better? using her i have more problem with air than with land actually lands don't even get to touch her.
oh and does the gladiator make any difference? thinking of just giving more hits than forcing to get a high tech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Momiji (Blitz)   Rate my Momiji (Blitz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate my Momiji (Blitz)
Page 1 of 1