Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Training lession pls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilicum
Basilicum

Male Posts : 84

Training lession pls Empty
PostSubject: Training lession pls   Training lession pls EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 pm

I got a new air type but the prob is ICANT FLY i can fly but not good thats what i meen and i got an lnd type but i NEVER hit pls could someone give me training Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://crosschatroom.jimdo.com
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Training lession pls   Training lession pls EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Practice makes perfect. Don't worry, everyone went through it once, but eve is pay2win btw
Back to top Go down
Emp_Path_E
Emp_Path_E

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Training lession pls   Training lession pls EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 am

What I think you need to do is analyse everything you are doing. If you know where you are going wrong and set it right you will do better. Do a check-list once in awhile and then you can keep track of how well you are doing.

- Do I need to change my robot(s) parts? Do I have these parts? Can I buy them?

- Am I tuning up my parts and weapons? Do I have enough materials (if not start grinding for them) Am I tuning up for the right stats?

- What are my weapons suitable for? Can they do more damage to a certain type? how much range do I work with? What the rate of fire like? Etc.

- Observe the top players, you will learn something from them. Look at youtube videos if you can't find any.

- Am I playing over aggressively? am I straying from the team a lot?

- Do I talk to the team? am I using the map to see what's going on?

- Do I die a lot? is it the way am I playing? is my robot too slow? am I using the terrain effectively so that other types can't reach me or using effective cover while I can pick off other robots in sight?

- Can I use my core or sub weapons for certain purposes?

- What type of robot am I using? am I doing hit and runs with an AIR? Is my LND a melee robot? would it be better off with ranged weapons due to high TEC and WLK or could I do both with this robot? Am I staying behind my team mates in my ART? am I avoiding the LNDs as much as I can? (keep in mind for the last one this won't always apply to all robots as some can be used in a different way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training lession pls   Training lession pls Empty

Back to top Go down

Training lession pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com