Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?

Go down 
+44
carigun
uiso
Mew
zerocl
NotZetsubou
rei_hunter
E_Vada
Seichan
BARILLIAN
JinNJuice
Ryuuichiro
moh
Gerrion
Winty
Accidentally
Isdelft
milk
Samui
CCoRS
aosepsa
Aurum_Sol
Miko Miko Spark
Firaragun
Axanael
Kuzuha
Koiro
Tuskin
Nilla
Yggdroid
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shai
Thranduil
Zwiebel Force
GasaiYunoº
Frizz
EXNova
eVe Heart
Stickboy
fggt
ziix
Relict?
colfenor1337
AhegaoMaster
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm

god I love you winterlord >_>
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 pm

My name's been around in most games i play. Thought of how would a friendler reincarnation of Gannon (as in Gannondorf, the antagonist of LoZ) would be called, and after a few attempts, came up with this one.
Back to top Go down
moh
Astro Trooper
Astro Trooper

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:18 am

My base nickname (moh - there is another story behind that but I'll not share it :3) was too short or already registered (don't remember which one is true) hence I stick with Yutsuku - originally it was only my Internet domain name that I made up randomly connecting syllables. On the Internet I'm using both nicknames (oh god that feeling when sites requires your nickname at least 4 chars long).
Back to top Go down
http://yutsuku.net/
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 am

IxionsagaDT wrote:
Relict? wrote:
IxionsagaDT wrote:
here

Spoiler:

RIP SWORD GIRLS ONLINE
I SHOULD GO THROUGH THE DATABASE AND SAVE PICTURES OF SITA

Spoiler:

Oh, thanks ;_;

I guess they took down swogitools.
but http://sword-girls.info/cards still works, too.
I should spend my weekend going through this, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:08 am

This is the first and only game I used my CBEN name on.
I wanted to "fit in" by thinking of some Japanese random name.
I google-d a couple of things up and ended up wanting to be related to a dragon.

Ryuu - dragon
Ichiro - first son

Correct me if I was ever wrong with my triviality back then.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 5:24 pm

The game is made by Japanese people. The characters in the game speak Japanese... mostly now. I need a Japanese name. I was watching Hokuto no Ken AAAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA... err... at the time, so I looked up how to write North in kanji. I chose 北, which pronounces Kita. I thought of how tranquil it is in the cold north, so I looked up how to write calm in kanji. I chose 凪, which pronounces Nagi. (haha, this is why I used Izuna Kamui Nagi as my main when I started)
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:13 pm

In order to succeed at this game, you'll need to be as rich as _______ (well alright I didn't know how to spell Croesus, this handle is like 10 years old okay)

Also there's this crazy underground plan to resurrect Sword Girls, I don't know what happened to it but it's probably still going. All I know is that the Sleep Club got more members in the Korean version (the president has a name now, even), and that's enough for me. They still don't have an ace, though.

I also like how the EN version of the game was handled so well that the developers went "never again" on all localization efforts.
Back to top Go down
Seichan
Seichan

Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 am

My first CB Account in 2011,Sei-chan or something like that,is usually my IGN in everygame.Other versions like Seikatsu,Seichi,Seichu.That comes from my OC,and people called me Seikatsu,Because Seikatsu was me until I cut my hair like a boy.Seikatsu is better when she has long hair,also I dont wanna destroy her,so I am keeping her a OC. But I cant login to that account,because of G-Mail.My second and main,Eternalander...I am not a native speaker so I dont knew what does "Eternal" mean,that was cool to me.And I dedicated myself to play land,so "Eternalander" :3.
Back to top Go down
E_Vada
Newcomer
Newcomer
E_Vada

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 am

I was playing PSO2 before and I liked big Vardha(Vader?). So, since this game is about robots
I chose Emp_Vada.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 am

ailehunter comes from Megaman ZX's main heroine.

After I played it, i've been using it on sci-fi types of mmos, while keeping my rei_hunter in fantasy games.

Hunter comes from the usual last name i use (from Ragnarok Online routes)

at CB's start, i used to just hunt for people with my Broad Radar Tesladonna. course that died off when lotsa people went farts.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 am

ZetsubouRider is not originally my account so I don't know. but If I made one of my own, it probably name after a song I like at that time.

might be something from Evanescence and Suilen.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Zerocl comes from Megaman and Vampire Knight pls don't bully And the "cl" part comes from the land of niggers where I live, Chile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 pm

MewChan wasn't my account and was passed down to me.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Aniko was one of my OC name so I decided to choose that. Really boring I know Razz
Back to top Go down
carigun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
carigun

Male Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Well technically my parents came up with most of my IGN, i just added 007.

to avoid the 0.1% chance of confusion its carigun007.

UNRELATED if you see the name Carigun (pos number here) anywhere then 90% chance its me
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm

The real IGN that i intended was NecroDrakath no NecroDraka
But damn 10 letters limit.

Necro: Dead Corpse.
Drakath: Some cool Battleon character.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:46 am

My IGN Came From :

+ = Knight Cross.
Red = Command & Conquer Red Alerd ( All hail Russia ).
Cobra = A Poisonous Snake and Also A nick Name Of famous Group Of Army Called Cobra.

Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:24 pm

I think I have posted in a similar thread 3 years ago and one of the admins went pants on retarded and erased everything in /ff/.

Anyway I thought up of my name when I was trying to think up of one and I unconsciously tapped the shift button and the sticky keys message box appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:32 pm

rip mayhem
Back to top Go down
kimiyosis
kimiyosis

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Took my a long time to make my username, and this was what...when Mabinogi NA opened for the public? Four, five years ago?

Well, my cousin was trying to get me into it, so I basically took the pet name I gave to a relative(Kimi), and poked the keyboard randomly. I think it took several tries before I got a name that rolled of the tongue, Kimiyosis.

Although I used to run under the name PGMHecateII(after the rifle), but that stopped after two different games.

If all else fails, I have a list of names if used for characters made for RP sites...
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:56 pm

I read that as phimosis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?   How did you come up with your CBEN IGN? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your CBEN IGN?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3