Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons

Go down 
+82
PinTek
Afterburner
therukez
Shidokun
Stickboy
LazFlamme
VietPho
Trill
Samui
Toilet-Flusher
IceCream
udon-GE
AnTi90d
MrCake
MagicPotatoplz
snakegourd
Aoko
otakuchama
Fuwakomoriya
YukiZero
Maelstrom
Shance
Wisp
Soarer
Miko Miko Spark
mechaRev
Kuzuha
reVelske
BlackTea7
duckov
RaverX
exoakutsu
Arti
necrodrakath
Ryuuichiro
+RedCobra+
UncleBobbie
milk
Relict?
Garmraid
dsp
Tuskin
JingAqua
g-nome
Hyoka
SuperNova.pt
Nfi
WiFi
KoumakanScarlet
eVe Heart
TetsuFuyu
Sora
lookingaround
Axanael
Sakura1
Koiro
HashiriyaR32
AhegaoMaster
Shai
beccadmgirl
XiaoFu
BARILLIAN
EXNova
That_Wiesel_Guy
Nilla
Moghul
Kurt
Evalerinna
Zwiebel Force
Yggdroid
durrp
Winty
aosepsa
StickyKeys
ziix
fggt
Nymph~
Thranduil
Aethereal
zerocl
JinNJuice
destroyerx
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:16 pm

1. Wonderbit stealing weapon that also grants the "no bit activation/deactivation" debuff that Astralyzer has. Stolen pursuit bits start off targeting their previous owner. Optional: works on hipporoids, barrier fields and non-boss Arcantus enemies.

2. S SUP battle vehicle that borrows its passenger's mobility stats (as opposed to vice-versa, you could make it some fairy/spirit thing that floats near its "passenger"), grants Clearance while "boarded", and has a single main weapon that inflicts low damage and some solid debuff (like Orphenous' slow-lite/booster trouble/drawguns/slow turn, but sky's the limit). Battle vehicles are uncommon because both the rider and the ride needs to be specialized, but this thing does not need a dedicated rider, so it can be used without player coordination and any frontline bot will love it.

3. A frontline SUP (think Buff Devastator/Trintia/Amy) that has a large "aura", within which you get huge combat buffs, but they go away immediately after you exit the area of effect (should be special cased so that Extend Support doesn't extend it). When its wonderbit is active, you also get temporary HP within the aura. Also gets some solid weapon and hopcarts. This battle campaign brought out the worst out of supports (see all these Amies giving people Crimson Veil 500 yards from the frontline and never landing a bazooka shot for the entire game) so I want some SUP that does well in the frontlines, and only does well in the frontlines.

4. A bot/tune that makes you an undesirable target, i.e. the attacker is penalized for attacking you for the duration. Like say, Revenge: Severe Booster Trouble for LND/SUP, Revenge: Powerless for ART/SUP, Revenge: Reverse LR (or whatever you want to call it, half range, half speed to all weaponry) for AIR/SUP, can only be tuned for the listed types, activates when you're hit by a melee/beam/blast attack, inflicts the listed status to the target. Temporary damage reflection (with huge cooldowns obviously) would be cool too, it would be pretty ineffective against most things (you'd shoot the thing using it once, notice that you're taking the damage, and back off until the buff runs out) but long-range artillery, Ivises and alpha airs would have to look at what they're shooting before letting loose.

5. S LND with a decent multi-hit single-target melee and an analyze-like bullet; if your analyze hits, you are immune to damage from any other type for like 5 seconds (but in return, you can't hit anything but the type you targeted for these 5 seconds). Want to combo that dick ass Resha/Melfi/whatever in the midst of her ART wall? Now these artillery and whatever air support they have don't mean jack.

6. SUP with the ability to equip two wonderbits, and an ammo-limited ability ("overdrive" or whatever) to activate both at once. Should work like Nicole/Persenachia servants, so that you don't even need to have full WB gauge to do so, even though you generally want to activate with full gauge.

7. The following buffs/debuffs as handheld SUP weaponry: Support Rejection, Haste, Extend Jammer, Melt, Charge Delay, Slow Turn, whatever that no-mobility-carts debuff was called, Powerless. Stronger effects get short range weapons/short duration/low ammo to compensate, but really, SUP has easy access to Slow and Shock already, so it can stand to get some more busted status effects.

8. Revenge Shot reworked to be Stun Regain for ammo. This is probably the single most useless cart in the game, and few things get it as is, so giving it a massive buff will help these few things distinguish themselves from their competitors. I also want to see Soul Eater buffed a bit (maybe have it give CV too), but then Eris and Ivis get it, and these two certainly don't need more potency in their melee.

9. General buff to hipporoid/barrier field/wonderbit (not chivalry shield or pursuit bits though) HP and repair bit heal rate to compensate for the increase in robot HP (see: EX tunes)/attack damage compared to earlier times.

Holy shit look at all this wall of text
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Koko Gaap
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Transforming artillery bot that turns into a tall wall that reaches all the way to the vertical limit of map. No offensive capabilities or access to equip offensive weapons, with a limited supply of all guard buffs(no shell supply reloads either). Also locked parts, with a base 450 Hp and L-sized with stun regain cart access. XD

Just thought it might be funny to see real artillery "walls" I guess it could be a version of say a rouche/baltheon minus offensive capabilities.

Also maybe a support bot that can control bots (like machina Kal and that water cat)that explode with gravity field but inflict little to nothing in damage in exchange for inflicting the people caught in gravity with severe slow. It'd be such a troll bot.. xD
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Yggdroid wrote:

Just thought it might be funny to see real artillery "walls" I guess it could be a version of say a rouche/baltheon minus offensive capabilities.
I made one yesterday with daedalian
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm

EXNova wrote:
Tim. WHERE IS TIM
^
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Air CS that explodes like Monica at half the cost when she commits seppuku. EIW makes the explosions bigger and cost smaller.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:30 pm

shock bit
triggering it shocks everything within a pretty good range

pulse bit
triggering it pushes back opponents within certain range

bleed debuff
victim slowly loses hp. sort of like burning but without the 40 fly slow turn and it doesn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:52 pm

i want goodtune and high goodtune for weapons.

goodtune would be 5% speed and 3% force for 25 cost
high goodtune would be 10% speed and 6% force for 50 cost
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:06 pm

i also want some charlie tunes or whatever. I feel that alphas and betas don't always cover my needs.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Winty wrote:
goodtune and high goodtune
Fine, but you also get High Range Beta (+10% range, -5% speed) and Great Range Beta (+15% range, -10% speed) in exchange
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 pm

I want Great Glad to be a tune
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:34 pm

I wish Haku was an actual bot
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I'd like to see a male ART type humanoid. They don't all have to be LND. Actually, the only non LND male humanoid is Lios. Even Jace the ZERO type is a LND.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:41 pm

JinNJuice wrote:
I'd like to see a male ART type humanoid. They don't all have to be LND. Actually, the only non LND male humanoid is Lios. Even Jace the ZERO type is a LND.
dudes garapon

Tim (SUP)
Valdez (ART)
new non-joke Victor (AIR)
Jet (LND)
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:
JinNJuice wrote:
dudes garapon

Tim (SUP)
Valdez (ART)
Jet (LND)
I throw my money at my screen but nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Old Huvolution stuff.  All text circa late 2012:

New things. I introduce attack combinations.

Fire Explosion: When a bot on fire is hit by an explosive projectile/attack, it generates a large AOE explosion that deals double damage to the bot,on top of whatever the target is gonna take, as well 1x damage to every other enemy in the AOE. Extinguishes burning bot.

Shock Burst: When a bot suffering from shock or repeat stun is hit by a lightning gun or anything similar, his immediate surroundings crackle with electricity, dealing double damage to target, 1x damage to every other enemy, as well as dealing either shock or repeat stun to them. However, you cannot use the effects of a shock burst to prime for another one. Any bot that gets hit with shock/repeat stun as a result of a shock burst can never used to set off another shock burst.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:
JinNJuice wrote:
dudes garapon

Tim (SUP)
Valdez (ART)
Jet (LND)

I'll help you
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:18 pm

I'd like to see a male ART type humanoid.

There is a such a thing for the Korean version.

Just gotta find that damn thing again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:29 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
I'd like to see a male ART type humanoid.

There is a such a thing for the Korean version.

Just gotta find that damn thing again.
O gawd, do tell then. We also need a male SUP type too. Maybe one that has stuff, like Shock, Disorder, and Bad Homing.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:
JinNJuice wrote:
dudes garapon

Tim (SUP)
Valdez (ART)
Jet (LND)
Try throwing coins. If nothing happens, your screen is broken. Buy a new one then try throwing money at it again.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:01 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:

dudes garapon

Tim (SUP)
Valdez (ART)
Jet (LND)
Try throwing coins. If nothing happens, your screen is broken. Buy a new one then try throwing money at it again.

ill help while that garapon gets girls which unlocks " Marriage Mode " on them o3o must throw moar money onto my screen OAO

Marriage Mode: most connect to either pair in male garapon to unlock farther skills and power! lasts as long as each are alive!
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:03 pm

JinNJuice wrote:
We also need a male SUP type too. Maybe one that has stuff, like Shock, Disorder, and Bad Homing.
I'm reminded that we've never seen Hateck. He sounds like a SUP kind of dude.

but really just give me my wondersteal weapon already

pls cs it's been like two years

Also:
Extend Boost BS: 60 cost, LND/ART/SUP, equipped robot gets an extra 3 seconds of flight time (don't worry, Diana can't get it).
Extend Walk BS: 60 cost, AIR/ART/SUP, equipped robot moves at LND speeds for walking, hopping and boost running.

Last edited by BARILLIAN on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
StickyKeys wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

ill help while that garapon gets girls which unlocks " Marriage Mode " on them o3o must throw moar money onto my screen OAO

Marriage Mode: most connect to either pair in male garapon to unlock farther skills and power! lasts as long as each are alive!

>Marriage mode
>Connects Chloe with Dracken
>ChloexJikun fags gets mad

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm

BARILLIAN wrote:
Winty wrote:
goodtune and high goodtune
Fine, but you also get High Range Beta (+10% range, -5% speed) and Great Range Beta (+15% range, -10% speed) in exchange

at first I was like "but...why" and then i realized people will actually tune these.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

really fat versions of GForce GRapid and GRange with no penalties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons   ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ideas for bots,mechanics and weapons
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next