Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best UC Shop Bot?

Go down 
+9
WiFi
rei_hunter
Alathon
God is a Cat Girl
Relict?
Raubvogel
GasaiYunoº
Zwiebel Force
298812kl2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Doesn't alcy only have 1 bs slot?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:45 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
Doesn't alcy only have 1 bs slot?

Alcy BS2 is a conversion part, put the slot of the BS2 accepts other BS as well.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Raubvogel wrote:
Hana Kanzashi should be buyable in bazaar for like 5k tops, same with Cola for around 10k. The CS BSs are in the shop for 10k each. BSMs are also easily obtainable via bazaar. I mostly just picked parts that'll likely be easy to acquire for you when making this. If you got other parts you prefer, let me know and I'll recalc for you without any problem Wink

As for the other ACC, something like a Monocle (Cheap and common) also works at the cost of 5 HP. I was merely picking some stuff that I already happen to have myself when building.

Similarly, if you plan to go this way, please choose your gun in advance. If you opted for a cheaper gun (like maybe a Compact Gatling... or a Cupid Shooter... or a LPG)... I can recalc the build for even more stats. Or refit it in case you opted for a heftier gun.

Thanks for the info. I actually might have a Hana Kanzaki (it's a sunflower with a white ribbon that goes on the side of the head right?), but not the Cola or BS. I'll get those stuff in the later future. I do have a BSM, and I enjoy using it alot. Might not swap that out. I'll check tomorrow if I have any parts that I might want to use instead, Raubvogel, so I'll let you know about it. Btw, thanks for your posts and all your help. it means a lot to me.  #em1 Of course, I thank everyone else as well. Smile 

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Considering the weapon, one could drop the broad radar for a mobility cart (Float dash for increased mobility when not flying, it helps when the maps have slopes, or in case you land and end up on a tight spot, or Short boost to dodge + cheap take off measure), change a tune and get at least a single WP tune.

I never really used Beam Shooter that much and only used the original on a brickgale, eons ago, so I can't really suggest a WP tune. But apparently the mod version runs out of ammo somewhat fast? And was used mostly on Seraphs (burn ammo fast, die with low to no ammo and no wings). But hey, it's a good UC weapon on a core that can be pretty solid and that isn't as hard to tune (RT version can be super easy to tune, or get more free capa with more expensive tuning).

If ammo is an issue, the build can probably be changed to fit a handy mag/hand gun, by either losing broad radar or 1 tec, or changing the Crim AC.

As I said above, I enjoy using the BSM. 210 shots is pretty low, but I usually make it worthwhile by trying to land all my shots by firing in 2-3 shot burst. I usually die before I get to use it all up, so yeah.  tongue I might replace it with my Beam Gun Mod though, just maybe. I mean, Alcy already has a good main and sub wep right? I'll just use the Beam Gun Mod just if I run out of ammo for her AMs.

P.S. I think I found your Youtube channel. You made some Alcy vids right Question
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:07 pm

The builds here doesn't use Alcy's weapons. They are conversion parts that you can remove, which also takes away their cost, allowing to fit different weapons and 1 more BS.
Her AMs are weaponless.

Shop Alcy weapons are nerfed, pretty much why you either don't use her or only use her as a platform for a different weapon, as she gets reboost.

Yeah, I made some videos, but my Alcy is the one from gara, so her weapons are stronger.
Gara Analyse weapon is 8 force, while shop is only 4.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:58 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
The builds here doesn't use Alcy's weapons. They are conversion parts that you can remove, which also takes away their cost, allowing to fit different weapons and 1 more BS.
Her AMs are weaponless.

Shop Alcy weapons are nerfed, pretty much why you either don't use her or only use her as a platform for a different weapon, as she gets reboost.

Yeah, I made some videos, but my Alcy is the one from gara, so her weapons are stronger.
Gara Analyse weapon is 8 force, while shop is only 4.

Ah, I see. I had mistaken her Analyze and Hack weps to be a part of her AMs. My mistake. Thanks for the force comparison as well. Guess I'll keep the BSM on then.

I did try to make an UC Alcy build based on Raubvogel's build so that I can use her weps, but if they are that weak, then it might not be the best. Guess I'll post it for you guys to see it.  Smile 

[Robot Name]
Alcy

[Parts]
BD: Alcy BD
 : Beam Bit(default)
 : Alcy LG [High Boost Beta]
 : Alcy HD [High Tech Beta]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Beta]
  : Crimrose Gear F [High Boost Beta]
 : CyberStep BS ALPHA [High Boost Beta] [High Tech Alpha] [High Ranger]
 : CyberStep BS ALPHA [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [Boost]
 : Alcy AM [High Tech Alpha]
  : Beam Gun Mod [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Alcy AM2 [High Tech Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-pon [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]
 : Analyze Unit (S.COSMOS)
 : -

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1200
CAPA: 1235
HP: 465
STR: -6
TEC: 38
WLK: 8
FLY: 40
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 12

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Zero Cartridge×4

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×2
Fudara Cosmos×15
Yoguru Cosmos×1
Red Chip×115
Yellow Chip×30
Green Chip×5
Stabilizer×115
Turbo Charger×35
Drum Magazine×18
Guide Circuit×59
Screw Bolts×35
Steel Wheel×21
Miracle Ammonite×10

Note, her Hacking Unit costs 30, but it was not listed in the Calc. That's the reason for the 1200 cost. Also, can you really level up a bot up to 12? I thought it was just 10. I can probably replace Quick Jump with Accele Roll though.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Shop hacking unit has 0 cost. Her hacking unit is on calc, it's just that you need to equip Alcy BS2 to be able to use her, so you can't use those 2 BS.
Gara version has the 30 cost hacking unit.

Zero bots can level to 12, unlike regular bots.
Don't get the Nova cart, the effects of it doesn't justify taking it.
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:17 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Shop hacking unit has 0 cost. Her hacking unit is on calc, it's just that you need to equip Alcy BS2 to be able to use her, so you can't use those 2 BS.
Gara version has the 30 cost hacking unit.

Zero bots can level to 12, unlike regular bots.
Don't get the Nova cart, the effects of it doesn't justify taking it.

Ah, now I see it. So it looks like I can't get the 40 TEC and 38 FLY with UC Alcy AND use her weps. Guess I'll just stick to the original plan.  tongue

EDIT: I was able to do it in the end, it seems. But, after doing the conversion of damage by using the FORCE and TEC, I would basically do 6 and 22 damage. So yeah, won't be really using the build I've made. I'll just post it anyways.

[Robot Name]
Alcy

[Parts]
BD: Alcy BD
 : Beam Bit(default)
 : Alcy LG [High Tech Alpha]
 : Alcy HD [High Tech Alpha]
  : Hana Kanzashi [High Tech Alpha]
  : Crimrose Gear F [High Tech Alpha]
 : Alcy BS [High Tech Alpha]
 : Alcy BS2(G.COSMOS)
  : Hacking Unit ALPHA (G) [Great Tech Alpha]
 : Alcy AM [Great Tech Alpha]
  : Cosmic Cola [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [High Boost Beta]
 : Alcy AM2 [Great Boost Beta]
  : Cosmic Cola [Tech] [Great Boost Beta] [Great Boost Beta]
 : Analyze Unit (G.COSMOS) [Great Boost Beta]
 : -

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: S
COST: 1230
CAPA: 1235
HP: 430
STR: -5
TEC: 40
WLK: 7
FLY: 38
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 12

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Zero Cartridge×4

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×8
Midoro Cosmos×6
Red Chip×175
Yellow Chip×65
Stabilizer×102
Turbo Charger×57
Scope Lens×22
Drum Magazine×31
Guide Circuit×71

Not really the best, but it's done at least.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 pm

ZERO-type units go to level 12.
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Get yourself 220 angel coins.

Get Crim V and a Choco Parasol.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Raubvogel wrote:

Enjoy.

why? crim v doesnt seem special to me. and is fucking ugly
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:01 pm

It's a 10x4 force meluc

Yea it's bad
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Moghul wrote:
Raubvogel wrote:

Enjoy.

why? crim v doesnt seem special to me. and is fucking ugly

I have to agree as well, but not in the ugly part. xD

Also, I'm not much of a fan of ARTs really. It's just a thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best UC Shop Bot?   Best UC Shop Bot? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best UC Shop Bot?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2