Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New DX shop ; ~;

Go down 
+6
Lucifina
xTohka
Astral_Dono
VietPho
+RedCobra+
Paruru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:07 am

Hey everyone, I come by once again with another question, this one pertaining to the updated DX coin shop (Misty's shop, NOT the 5th anni one)

Bascially, I no-lifed for a bit and got me the DX coin but now I have no idea what ot use it on. Most of the things in the shop seem incredibly outdated and no longer useful. I already have an EVE I don't really use (FC one from long ago) so she's not an option, and I thought about Fluene but it doesn't seem like she can keep up with other sups like buff dev or trintia, though I guess if nothing else is worth it I may just go with her if only to give more ammo to random people in arena for however long I can stay alive and AFK-play to open lotto cubes and get UC.

I'd just like some opinions on what's considered useful from the DX shop and insight on what would be a good idea to get. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:12 am

steell burn W = basicly gadling beam missile has a lot of ammo + great range + 14 forces similar to monica wing (more forces tune will be gooood )

good for moving burs

steell burn w arm + psycho HD 2 400 range spam = you know what i mean.

weakness = cannot hit something below you or near you.

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:22 am

other :
silvia V = you know wide range silvia mele always same.
anlim = steal boost + powerless at the bow if enemy do mele attack.
fluene affetto= ammo and wb buff + extend buff( very usefull )
rone = all guard + long range buff + extend buff ( very usefull )
magnell G = pit + shock bs + pull random people at 300 range + let them die in pit = you the troll.
lux legion = good air mele. idk for today
baron FF = a blade that stay burn and deal masive damage and today we got burning runner imagine you run very fast with that core tune and slay people.
katalina BG = she can be use for biginner rules clan war.
aila = biginner rules clan war.
scargean burai = not bad even he kinda have hit problem still cool looking.

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:42 am

Sylvia V. You're going have to trust me on this. She will need a lot of Ex Great tunes though

I posted a Sylvia vs bikers video in my thread here:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t15753p45-vietpho-random-arena-recordings

She can be very good without any cappa tunes and has great value.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Paruru wrote:
and I thought about Fluene but it doesn't seem like she can keep up with other sups like buff dev or trintia,
Fluene and her two friends' roles are completely different from buff Devs and Trinitias. Musician girls' roles are to give support buffs to people for a long period of time (These can all stack together with all 3 magician girls granting the following buffs: Extended Support, All Guard, Long Range, Movement Speed Up, Boost Gauge consumption reduced, wonderbit enhancer, and ammo supply). With all of these buffs and provided all 3 musicians are together and harmonize they can give others a one time revival buff as well on top of all of those, granting 150 HP upon being killed.

Buff Devs and Trinitias CAN give buffs (Long Range / Clearance respectively), but those only last for a few seconds and their main roles are to be healers.

Basically, if you want to try for Best Supporter title, go for music girls. If you want to try for Best Repairer, buff devs and trinitias will win. However, if you have her lying around, the absolute best unit for farming Support points is Lala Ricotte. I have no idea why she gives so many support points but if you have 3x EIWs on her she will have 11 ammo on her dances and thus can be replenished if you run out. On average you will gain 1-3k support points for a full dance cycle, meaning you can get 10k+ support points within a round if you survive the entire time.
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:10 am

I wonder if Orin will be a good thing to buy it from there. . .
Back to top Go down
Lucifina
Lucifina

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:33 am

Natascha is fun. She's very capable in certain situations also if you get used to her Chivalry Cannon you can do wonders when people spam Armada and Crystas builds. I highly suggest that you pick her.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:53 am

How about Lala and her CV?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:13 am

did that summer lala better than original ?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:58 am

Rone and Orin can fight if they want to.

Also: last time I checked, Steel Burn W's beam missile thing was arced and Wing's is not.

Astral_Dono wrote:
I have no idea why she gives so many support points...
Because she gives a lot of support. She dances, she gets fat, she's a fat moe with no HP or ways to fight back :S

+RedCobra+ wrote:
did that summer lala better than original ?
They're the same.
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:02 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

How to make Orin to fighter mode btw? O_O
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:32 am

xTohka wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

How to make Orin to fighter mode btw? O_O

Spam fire pillar.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am

wut? Selling EVE in shop? o_O
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:49 pm

Wow, I didn't expect so many replies in such a short time xD thanks everyone.

I probably should've mentioned that I dislike playing melee, mainly due to the fact that for some reason my game decides to freeze from time to time while playing melee but not when I'm shooting billions of colorful bullets in a heal group's face. Playing melee is the ONLY time it does that, too. I could be running through a large mob on a cannon baller, I can be landing and float dashing around on a Theia, and no lag. The moment I pick up my Eris or EX Laz I start freezing and locking up to hell and back. Is sad.

What I meant to say between bubbles and musicians is that I've seen people literally do nothing but plop bubbles all match long and get 2-3 stars by the end of it, and I've yet to see any musician do the same. Then again I'd get UC for doing nothing but playing music in a corner, leaning towards Fluene too because WB extension and ammo replenish is amazing and I'd enjoy making my team even more OP, but she probably would need a dedicated bodyguard, or a good hiding spot. I'd honestly love to get her if only teamwork in CB wasn't akin to trying to diffuse a bomb with a wild chimp.

I also considered both Lala and Natascha but had some other people tell me not to bother since Lala's buff is useless nowadays and Nata's got some extremely situational gameplay and is only good in like two maps. I'm not even sure what buffs Lala gives outside of CV or how useful they'd be for the team.

So I guess since melees aren't my cup of tea and I'm not about to build a perfect PC just to play melees on CB, and since I already have two steel burn Ws I'm planning a build for it comes down to Fluene and Natascha. I'm drawn to Nata's barrier and hopefully shutting down all them Rosso/crystas/whatever flying around, but at the same time Fluene's buff would be something I could use pretty much everywhere but the dumber maps.

And yes, Lily Rain EVE is up in the DX coin shop.
Back to top Go down

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Paruru wrote:
I'm drawn to Nata's barrier and hopefully shutting down all them Rosso/crystas/whatever flying around
Nat's barrier doesn't block debuffs, so shutting down the alpha airs people play these days is a pipe dream.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Nat's barrier doesn't block debuffs, so shutting down the alpha airs people play these days is a pipe dream.

There go all my hopes and dreams
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Paruru wrote:
What I meant to say between bubbles and musicians is that I've seen people literally do nothing but plop bubbles all match long and get 2-3 stars by the end of it, and I've yet to see any musician do the same. Then again I'd get UC for doing nothing but playing music in a corner, leaning towards Fluene too because WB extension and ammo replenish is amazing and I'd enjoy making my team even more OP, but she probably would need a dedicated bodyguard, or a good hiding spot. I'd honestly love to get her if only teamwork in CB wasn't akin to trying to diffuse a bomb with a wild chimp.

I also considered both Lala and Natascha but had some other people tell me not to bother since Lala's buff is useless nowadays and Nata's got some extremely situational gameplay and is only good in like two maps. I'm not even sure what buffs Lala gives outside of CV or how useful they'd be for the team.
Heal points give more bounty rather than support points, that is why. Fluene can do just fine if you pump FLY and HP (A lot of eagle tunes). Lala's buiffs are FAR from useless (She gives long range, speed up, and CV (Optionally also HS with a HS bit); all three of these can be very easily used on any units and are still a godsend in this meta.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Paruru wrote:

Heal points give more bounty rather than support points, that is why. Fluene can do just fine if you pump FLY and HP (A lot of eagle tunes). Lala's buiffs are FAR from useless (She gives long range, speed up, and CV (Optionally also HS with a HS bit); all three of these can be very easily used on any units and are still a godsend in this meta.

and if there a rone nearby she becomes godly
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:35 pm

After more time being indecisive and looking around I remembered the fact that Lala's in the shop.

Could she be used to good effect despite being 2 slot? If she's usable just fine like that I may as well get fluene and buy lala later on when I have spare Rt.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Lala only needs TGH and HP since all she does is sit in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Fluene it is then. I'll just grab Lala from the shop sometime down the line. Thank you everyone for your opinions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New DX shop ; ~; Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DX shop ; ~;   New DX shop ; ~; Empty

Back to top Go down

New DX shop ; ~;
Page 1 of 1