Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBID: First Impressions.

Go down 
+19
Koiro
beccadmgirl
Winty
WiFi
Miko Miko Spark
That_Wiesel_Guy
moh
Zwiebel Force
eVe Heart
+RedCobra+
rei_hunter
fggt
TrieDaEsprit
Stickboy
colfenor1337
Nymph~
Shai
Astral_Dono
Raubvogel
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Shai wrote:
Raubvogel wrote:
Nah, most of them were just complaining on how "pro" our guys were XD

and saying that they're still newbs.

The one time I did see them talk English to us they basically told us to fuck off to our own server.
Well, as I said, not as dickish as I thought they would be, doesn't mean all of them aren't dickish at all, and as a side note, I know what they are talking about, so far the only language used in CBID that i've seen is English and Indonesian, I can do both without much problem, since English is international and Indonesian is my mother tongue
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Some people also use javanese and slang, which again, Trie and I both understand. So yeah, we know what they're talking about. Wink
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 am

I just noticed two things today
1. You can buy Rt with UC (albeit expensive), but you can't buy UC with Rt
2. You can earn Rt by battling in Arena which gives you 1Rt per win with a limited amount, probably per day, if you lose, you get nothing special

The ID server is probably developed on how EN suffers from too much monetizing
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:53 am

I just wanted to point out that I don't believe they're any nicer then the CBEN community. Since a lot of players on CBID come from CBEN, it's probably equally shit already.

And just wait until new garas come and newbies start rolling. We've seen what their personality turned out to be like in CBEN when they get a good moe to drop.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:21 am

Hey, that just means that the game is dickish and we know how it is, don't we? And as far as I see, the people are still nice here with quite a lot of newbies around that still doesn't know Garage from Shop (I have seen a few that haven't stepped out of the Union area, confused with where to go for the Three Guardians starter quest...) while most other are kinda awkward and silent most of the time. Trust me, if you think people in CBEN are bastards, you have yet to taste the demonic entity that is Indonesian Online Gaming Community, those are almost 100% pure evil with the good people far as each end of the world and few as chick's tooth in between an Osmium block and an Iridium hammer
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 am

BTW is it just me or did they cockblock english radio calls?

And yes, the game will prolly end the day they release Ivis and LRE (they'll prolly put both of these in the gara at the same time :V).
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 am

I don't use the EN Radio call, since I usually stick with Ouka Radio.... That sounds like it would be a good radio station...
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
I don't use the EN Radio call, since I usually stick with Ouka Radio.... That sounds like it would be a good radio station...
Now airing! Ouka Radio for your daily broadcast of Ouka blabbering about revenge!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:30 am

So I wanted to make a few alt accs, but the registration thingy said the PW and ID are wrong. wtf is this?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am

For some reason, the ID server has my e-mail already registered, and I mean all of them, but has none of my data when I started playing, Onion, were you using an e-mail you already used in CBEN?
Edit : They use an e-mail system, not a username system
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
So I wanted to make a few alt accs, but the registration thingy said the PW and ID are wrong. wtf is this?
It depends on the email you're using. I couldn't register with hotmail nor gmail, though spamming the button might work. I know outlook emails work for sure though.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm

My gmail was registered before I even registered at the website before the Beta, heck it's already registered the first time I've seen the site...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:30 pm

It were 2 of around 300 yahoo email-addresses I made a long time ago. The message said user ID :O
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

can you show me the message? And, really, try signing up by typing your e-mail
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:13 pm

i registered with Hotmail though o_o.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 am

Maybe it's what Tria said, where it can't register with the email if it already has been used in CBEN. Wouldn't surprise me if they use the same database to store the emails.
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:12 am

^ i had an account already registered there, but it doesn't work for game login, only for site login
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 am

zeando, did you log in using your username or your e-mail on the game?
Oh, and I have a few info
1. The free Rt and the 100Rt contest has an anti room-hopping system, so you either need to stick with one room, or get into one while the time count is still high
2. There are only two GM in the game, Lemon who was a CBEN player straight from the beta phase and tako who I haven't seen yet, it seems that Lemon is holding a series of Chaos Rooms with the same room over and over each week on monday
3. Data from CBEN probably exists in CBID's base, seeing as mods can use a giant Ivis-chan as his/her avatar
4. People in CBID loves teampillaring as much as CBEN's people if not more
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:39 am

i already fixed that, but before my account had no username yet, so after re-registering the same e-mail from the game login and created an username all went as normal

it was just interesting that an account i didn't created was already there (maybe i did register and forgot about it, strange since i didn't participate in the beta)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 am

TrieDaEsprit wrote:
zeando, did you log in using your username or your e-mail on the game?
Oh, and I have a few info
1. The free Rt and the 100Rt contest has an anti room-hopping system, so you either need to stick with one room, or get into one while the time count is still high
2. There are only two GM in the game, Lemon who was a CBEN player straight from the beta phase and tako who I haven't seen yet, it seems that Lemon is holding a series of Chaos Rooms with the same room over and over each week on monday
3. Data from CBEN probably exists in CBID's base, seeing as mods can use a giant Ivis-chan as his/her avatar
4. People in CBID loves teampillaring as much as CBEN's people if not more

I could be wrong on this, but I think the available characters are the same as CBen's Beta +/- the obvious newer stuff. I don't think that's related to the e-mail or anything.

I also tried to get that message again and now it says the account is already registered. Guess the registration servers are laggy to l0l
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:47 am

I just noticed that people here have problems with lag, while people that I met in the game barely complain about the lag, and I myself have barely any lag problems, and the ones I encountered are system lags, where having about 100 tabs on firefox with at least 1/4 of them having a lot of flash items and having CB on at the time would cause it to lag on a danmaku-like screen in a chaos room with Goten, Wizdom, Dostrex, and Bladine are on the screen together with about 6-7 players excluding myself

edity-edito-boom! : Either it is set that way or something is wrong with the system, my Cosmo Harmonics are useless, even on a second-slot tune, the base percentage of success is 100%
Back to top Go down
298812kl2
298812kl2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Do you need a ticket for Bastagant like in other countries, or none like EN?
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:07 am

So far there's only berzelius there, I got in with other players and have nothing that can act as a ticket, you probably don't
~ Mobile ~

StardustAR : I'll finish the sentence "you probably don't need any tickets to get there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBID: First Impressions.   CBID: First Impressions. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBID: First Impressions.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3