Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dat Melfi FROST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Dat Melfi FROST Empty
PostSubject: Dat Melfi FROST   Dat Melfi FROST EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:38 am

so... she's kinda like... a more offense-oriented Melfi? (moar force on arrow rain plus homing arrow)
I got her but i dunno how to use her properly, so any tips?  Sad 

almost forgot to ask this : since Melfi (i think all Melfi variants) doesn't have float dash, is it ok to raise wlk and pair it with boost run? or should i raise fly n go everywhere by flying?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Dat Melfi FROST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Melfi FROST   Dat Melfi FROST EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:53 am

Don't know anything about Melfi FROST.

But I do know that some people go WLK with Melfi variants and Boost Run around (with or without Shoot Boost which serves as utility in order to get over ledges quickly) while others use FLY (usually with Short Boost; complementary carts such as Quick Jump and Quick Land may be taken according to taste / capacity, etc. Accel Roll is nice, too, even though she does not get Quick Boost).

It's really up to you. Do note that Boost Run slightly pushes your bot's aim in a downwards direction so you might have to compensate for that if you're going to fire your arrows while boost running.
Back to top Go down
texasred

Dat Melfi FROST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Melfi FROST   Dat Melfi FROST EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

oh i see, I'll go for the boost run then. Still dunno whether I'll take the short boost n quick land or not though.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Dat Melfi FROST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Melfi FROST   Dat Melfi FROST EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 am

I've been wondering: why not add liefy BS to her? It's not rechargable with ammo item, but it does seem a better alternative to that not so impressive shield she casts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat Melfi FROST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Melfi FROST   Dat Melfi FROST Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat Melfi FROST
Page 1 of 1