Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)

Go down 
+9
Shai
boytitan2
WiFi
+RedCobra+
VeryMelon
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
ziix
rei_hunter
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) Empty
PostSubject: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:14 am

holyshitbeta.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:19 am

reminds me of ace online, somewhat.
definitely gonna try it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:09 am

It's not that much like CB.

I see no cuteness.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

galaxina wrote:
It's not that much like CB.

I see no cuteness.

its not the cuteness that makes the difference, its the gameplay. from the looks of it, it isnt very similar, though. that much seems right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:52 pm

That looks fucking dope.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I don't say it doesn't look cool and such, but I find it hard to compare this to CB.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hitscan weapons? Really?
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 am

WOW looks like ACE COMBAT.

i will try this game.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am

Zooming planes... gunfire

not so motivated
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 am

Hmm makes me think of strike suit zero which I should really play more

With a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament...WHY THE FUCK IS A SPACE SHOOTER COMPARING ITSELF TO ARENA SHOOTERS.

Last I checked the last arena shooter ever made was the rise of the triad remake. Released this summer, And load out coming in a few weeks.

They made it third person shooter to be easier for noobs but its defiantly plays like a arena style shooter.

Strike vector not a arena shooter at all I do not liksee why it is listed as one I will give it a try tho.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 pm

This game is now available on Steam. With a 20% discount.

For anyone that cares.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 am

yo this looks mad good
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 am

Damn this shit looks ballin'
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

bought and played it for a bit...

killing people don't need all that much skill (didn't feel different than normal fps and cosmic break; aim shoot, repeat, duh)

knowing the map and dodging the terrain is where majority of the new skill you need to learn. Most people have low score because everyone keep flying into terrain and die, and to get score you kind of have to lure people to open area so they don't suicide before you get to kill them.

for so called brutal aerial fps... the amount of things you do at once aren't that much. (decently low APM)

then there are bugs, like all small developer games.

Think of it like mario game... the enemy are all piss easy, it is those cliff block that require your concentration and caution.

If you expect it to be mega man zero or bullet hell games where it is actually brutal and you have to worry about a lot of things; then you will probably be disappointed at the current state of the game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:37 am

fhoeng wrote:
bought and played it for a bit...

killing people don't need all that much skill (didn't feel different than normal fps and cosmic break; aim shoot, repeat, duh)

knowing the map and dodging the terrain is where majority of the new skill you need to learn. Most people have low score because everyone keep flying into terrain and die, and to get score you kind of have to lure people to open area so they don't suicide before you get to kill them.

for so called brutal aerial fps... the amount of things you do at once aren't that much. (decently low APM)

then there are bugs, like all small developer games.

Think of it like mario game... the enemy are all piss easy, it is those cliff block that require your concentration and caution.

If you expect it to be mega man zero or bullet hell games where it is actually brutal and you have to worry about a lot of things; then you will probably be disappointed at the current state of the game.

1. Killing people doesn't need much skill if you're against newbies or bad players. Pretty much like any other game, when you fight the good players it needs skill. Thats pretty much how it works in.. almost any game.

2. I dont see why the word brutal = high APM, this definitely is not starcraft. Can tell this without playing the game. It can be brutal in different other ways.

3."Think of it as a mario game", nope false analogy. Again back to point number 1 enemies are not piss easy if they know what they are doing and i dont really see how this is related in any way to mario.

4. Bullet hell games or mega man zero are not that brutal (Opinion). Another thing is i can pretty much know what to expect by just watching videos of it and it is pretty obvious that its not megaman or touhou.

To sum it up, you dont really have enough experience to make a good judgement. Saying that it doesn't need skill is pretty ignorant? and arrogant. Can take that as your first impressions i guess, they are not true though. Maybe play it more to make better judgement ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)   Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strike Vector (Shoots CB out of pace.)
Page 1 of 1