Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ Empty
PostSubject: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:17 am

It's a PSP game and has a sequel as well. Anyone else played or playing it? I'm still playing it by the way. I did start it before like 3 years ago, but I couldn't finish the story since I left it no longer after that, so I restart playing it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 pm

The title seems... awfully dangerous to touch.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Hyoka wrote:
The title seems... awfully dangerous to touch.
I second this.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:23 am

Wikipedia wrote:
The player's goal to charm pure, innocent girls from Granvania National Star God Academy, raise their affection for Itsuki, then produce and take the "Star Children" to explore dungeons and battle "impurities".
However, it is not an "eroge", as the "Star Children" are produced by pouring energy from Itsuki and one of the twelve "Star Maidens" into a particular device. The child's class and statistics are determined by which character parents the child; for example, certain combinations could result in creating a warrior, or someone who specializes in magic. To produce more plentiful and more powerful “Star Children”, you must increase your intimacy with the twelve maidens, the other aspects of the gameplay is typical to dating simulation games.
Battles in the game are turn-based.
Seems legit. xD
Interesting idea for a game.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:37 am

<Yup!
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 am

It's everything an eroge has... without the actual ero.
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:12 pm

This is why I posted something related to "children" the other day because I was thinking of this...
Back to top Go down
アゼム
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
アゼム

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 am

Well... to do (as in strengthening the bonds between the main character and) the 12 maidens are pretty sure a hard work...

I still need good children...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~   Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Conception ~Please Give Birth to My Child!~
Page 1 of 1