Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worth to try Eve Land?

Go down 
+6
Shai
Koiro
Moghul
exoakutsu
Zwiebel Force
texasred
10 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Worth to try Eve Land? Empty
PostSubject: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

I got my Eve from New Year Gara, and now she's an Air type. So far, she's already a "complete" air bot without any Ex Tunes on her.

My question is, is it worth it to junk her and try out the Land version? The only good Air bot that i've got is Eve (and actually, that 1 slot AG that CS have given for free), so if I junk her I may find difficulties on playing as an Air bot (except the Land Eve can do well and survive, so I won't need a proper Air bot to replace her after she dies).

Oh and, since I'm not planning to go for Ex Tunes (the required mats are just crazy), is it really worth it?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 pm

LND Eve has a pretty unique melee and some really funky custom dash options, questio is: do you like unusual play styles.

I'm not sure how to read the last portion of your post: do you mean if it's worth to EX-tune AIR Eve or do you want to know if LND Eve needs a lotta EX tunes? scratch

@AIR: yes and no. I guess flying for a minutes has it's own charm. A high HP counter on a harassment bot like her (spam the Eve shot and Feather Bits), is probably really nice. If you just want to spam the Ruin cannon you might as well keep your $ and only use the Rage Aeria when you actually need it to save your panty, I think.

@LND: walp she sacrifices HP for better attacks and is a close range fighter, of course you'll need more HP than her default pool - unless you can cut through Melt traps and the likes...  #em0 

Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:03 am

Simple answer

Yes
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:05 am

exoakutsu wrote:
Simple answer

Yes

why are you wearing a string?

ontopic: simple answer: no. not in comparison to air eve. if you're looking for ultimate faggotry go to air.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 am

Stop giving him like

The literal worst advice ever I don't want to see more faggot AIRs in arena

Actually put forth some effort in not being a huge, shitty faggot and go LND Eve man
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 am

Charge more to get a second Eve and go both paths!
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:35 am

If only my CB doesn't frameskip every 2 combos. My EVE is now end up having the same fate as resha.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Moghul wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
Simple answer

Yes

ontopic: simple answer: no. not in comparison to air eve. if you're looking for ultimate faggotry go to air.

Super Sonico
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:03 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
Moghul wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
Simple answer

Yes

Super Sonico
is only useful for slutty fanservice.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:41 pm

don't listen to them go for AIR

and get shot down by the fat art supremes

like me....

mine is thurisaz.....so not sure
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Actually after playing as Air for several days, I've learned how to play as Eve Air, and broad radar makes it even easier, and since playing as Air only needs to fly high, rage, spam the glide boost and ruin cannon, it starts to get kind of boring.

And for the ending part of my post, i mean I don't want to try EX Tunes since I don't think I can afford the materials, so maybe I'll just try getting 34 or 38 wlk without boost run, get some necessary tunes for the subweapon, a few STR points, and get 1 or 2 life tunes. These tunes can be regretted easily to be changed, or I can even junk her without having to think about the tunes I've done to her when I feel bored with LND again.

So yeah, I do all these because I still don't know whether I'll stay 100% LND or 100% AIR lol
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Just buy some Prem Cosmic Packs. A lot of free EX Mats, Condoms, and Harmonics are in them and they last for a month.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 pm

hmmm.....

if you are that hesitant

just try to get another eve

get both paths, like Shai said
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:41 pm

>makes no mention of E.V.E. Shot
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 pm

texasred wrote:
playing as Air only needs to fly high, rage, spam the glide boost and ruin cannon, it starts to get kind of boring.
This is the prime example of how NOT to play Air Eve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth to try Eve Land?   Worth to try Eve Land? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth to try Eve Land?
Page 1 of 1