Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like feedback on builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

Would like feedback on builds Empty
PostSubject: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

First off: Note that my garage is a crapsack of borrowed parts, if you see one EX tune or more on a removable part that's because I've already tuned it. If it's on a locked part well I ran out of places to put EX tunes in, and I currently do not have sufficient Gens to make that tune at the time. I only have 8 Generics.

Also I like posting multiple versions of the same build, so you can nitpick whichever one you see to be most relevant/efficient and call all the others crap. Don't mind, just would like some feedback on my builds before I tune them up.

Lastly, some of these bots I don't have a full grasp on, so feel free to call me out on whatever bad choices I've made.

Lux Eques:

Note the Crystalight Gear is a placeholder for whatever the AC Katalina BGS has.

---

Oldruka Langit:

Inspired from Winty's Akane build. Don't know if it's effective but I can pull off the Lightning Buster bug easily so...

---

Tsukikage Momiji (Flare):

Wtb 2 STR.

---

Kougetsu Kagura Mai:

---

Undecided on these builds below. Feel free to tear apart the dumb ones and critique the one you think is the most relevant.

Grand Dracken (Clearance) + Broad):

By what I've tested he seems to rely on Broad Radar a lot because his attacks are slow and clunky. Even without the Grapplers, his attacks are still slow and clunky.

Grand Dracken (CV + Fast Rec):

Seems redundant because he has an internal CV.

Grand Dracken (Brave Drive + Clearance):

I... I don't know either. I'm sorry. Tested it with 24 STR though, he hits for like 166 on ARTs w/backhit.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

lux - looks good, I'm not sure if 2 slows are needed or if you can sneak by with only 1.

haruk - Is Grapid+Hrapid really needed? high base force would mean it can benefit from force tunes a lot more than akane can.

momij - idklol, seems to be proper to me.

maigura - everyone I've talked to about this suggests an actual handheld weapon. most common choice is, unsurprisingly, slice gun. I never looked into calcing one on my own, nor do I have one to play, so I'm not sure how you would adjust to fit this in, this is just what I hear from other people.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks for the feedback.

About Lux - I think I'll just stick to x2 Slow on Eques since there's not much else I can do but pump in TEC, and that's low priority for me anyway.

Haruka - Yeah didn't give that much thought, speed was excessive. So I guess I'll go with H. Rapid + H. Force instead.

Kagu Mai - Thanks, that'd work because I just noticed that shields on her don't block shit due to the spirit things that hold it for her.

Kagu Mai (Slisgan):

Trying to hit 40 TEC is suffering. Should I just ignore weap tuning her internal main weapon?
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:30 am

I'd really consider taking Stun Regain on Eques, even if you have CVeil. You could also drop a ranger and slow for hglad, which DRASTICALLY increases the distance he travels, though this is optional.

As cool as Eques Head looks cool, it's stats aren't really what you want. Try something like Vector HD.

Last edited by That_Wiesel_Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 am

there is no need to tune speed on slicegun due to the way the weapon works, so you can use that capa to get actual stats.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:52 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I'd really consider taking Stun Regain on Eques, even if you have CVeil. You could also drop a ranger and slow for hglad, which DRASTICALLY increases the distance he travels, though this is optional.

As cool as Eques Head looks cool, it's stats aren't really what you want. Try something like Vector HD.

Thanks for the feedback. Never tried H. Glad on Eques but I'll take your word for it (As well as Winty's suggestion of getting away with 1 Slow), considering how you're one of the few who use in arena (and effectively).

Changed up my build a tad to fit in the H. Glad and put the Vector HD, but I don't know what cart to replace for Stun Regain out of my current selection... so I won't post up the build yet, it'd be pointless to since I'd just change it up if the cart replaced is 30 cost.

Here's the selection of carts he has.

Lux Eques (Cartridges):

Winty wrote:
there is no need to tune speed on slicegun due to the way the weapon works, so you can use that capa to get actual stats.

Oh alright, thanks. Didn't know that tidbit. Good thing I only tuned it once before.

Kagu Mai (Slisgan):

Finalized build, seems satisfactory for me.
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:17 am

Why not go for the full 10 EX tunes on Lux? I mean, you already have 3 there...
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:56 am

Raubvogel wrote:
Why not go for the full 10 EX tunes on Lux? I mean, you already have 3 there...

I don't like replying to someone with a quote but...

Miko Miko Spark wrote:
First off: Note that my garage is a crapsack of borrowed parts, if you see one EX tune or more on a removable part that's because I've already tuned it. If it's on a locked part well I ran out of places to put EX tunes in, and I currently do not have sufficient Gens to make that tune at the time. I only have 8 Generics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like feedback on builds   Would like feedback on builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like feedback on builds
Page 1 of 1