Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?

Go down 
+3
Trill
rei_hunter
otakuchama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
otakuchama
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
otakuchama

Male Posts : 375

Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? Empty
PostSubject: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:37 am

I don't even know what to do with her ;;
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Amy? just high WLK and Broad Radar Cart if she has it. then Maybe weapon tunes.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Amy for the most part is a very offensive oriented support, so your primary focus will be HP/mobility, then weapon tunes so she can attack/defend herself.

I'm not sure how Amy White compares in capacity or stats versus Amy, but even if things need adjusting this is probably a good idea of how to build her

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I remember she has a built-in Bazooka. That could be a plus Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Approach her like Melfi ith different offensive functions. Idk about the WHITE variant. She has a gatling and apparently her core's subwepon is different (nerfed?).

What I learned about Amy /WHITE so far:

Amy causes Crimson Veil and Speed+ after 5 seconds or such. These effects are especially desirable for melee users of course, but almost anything benefits from them. The WHITE version trades off CV for a very short ammo regain. This is more defensive. Keep in mind that the heart buff (the symbol that appears right after she hit you) can be overwritten by auto repair. Ue Liefy B at your own risk. Not ure what else overwrites it, or what happens if the hert is extended by a musician.

Amy WHITE uses a gatling instead of a bazooka. I have no idea if the gatling is any good. Her bazooka version has relatively low force and really tiny bullets (the look like ESP guns), but an unusually high ammo pool for a bazooka. I assume her gatling has rather unusual base stats to.

Her built-in WB is highly situational. The buff heals more than a Repair bit i think, but it's for one target only. It works well with aggressive teams in which a single unit actually has the time to mount the bed. if your party is more defensive, I'd suggest a repair bit instead. Iirc the bed is generating WB energy on it's own, just like repair and burst fire bits.

Her subweapon seems to be the same in both cases. The cooldown and slight delay in the animation limit it's overall use. It has no "tracking" to it, so you need to tie and aim your attack to the best of your abilities. Whie executing the melee, Amy is granted "hyper armor", so she can use it for uick escapes. I can't avoid mentioning that this attack may actually be tuned.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 pm

WHITE is pretty much a direct downgrade from the original one imo.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm

nzlk wrote:
WHITE is pretty much a direct downgrade from the original one imo.

I feel that too.

BD weapon only has around 30 max ammo, for a single lock powerless syringe, which doesn't really last long enough to be significant, unless it's the moment before the enemy right clicks, else it will go away pretty fast and they won't notice it all that much.

Shock tackle can combo and change direction, which is cool, but it's ammo based, and no ammo = unusable.

Healing grats speed up and shell supply. It restores 5% (total) of the ammo over time.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Her bd says though it has 3 types of debuff for some reason.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:05 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Her bd says though it has 3 types of debuff for some reason.
CS fixed that already.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm

ahh kk sorry not not tuning in lately
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:57 am

Fwah, should have checked the fixed descriptions! Gue WHITE is supposed to bring Shell Supply A/ l0l
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:59 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Fwah, should have checked the fixed descriptions! Gue WHITE is supposed to bring Shell Supply A/ l0l
Too bad her shell supply is like Fluene's and will only get you 5% of the ammo.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 am

I meant that she should get a Shell Supply /A item for MOAR heals and syringe rams :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm hoping White gets a buff in the near future, because this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?   Could anyone help me with an Any White guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could anyone help me with an Any White guide?
Page 1 of 1