Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S

Go down 
+6
fggt
Relict?
colfenor1337
hatsuharo
Strykerr
AnimeAelita
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 150

Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:51 pm

So I found this image of the original Kururu:
Spoiler:
Does that mean Kururu is TEC based? As far as I'm aware (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I won't be insulted) TEC is for ranged weapons e.g. ART and AIR whereas STR is for melee weapons e.g. most LNDs. However, that TEC is fully tuned. Does that mean, for whatever reason, Kururu is TEC based?
Or, since I got Kururu Gradd S, was her original TEC based and S is now STR based? Please answer as I really want to know (she's the first LND I actually want to use badly) and her stats leave a LOT to be desired.
Back to top Go down
http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Kururu has a gatling conversion part you can buy in the shop. You can replace kururu's chainsaw with it therefore you would be tuning tec instead of str if you wanted to go that route with her. New Kururu scales like any other bot. Tune tec if you think you will be using her gun more, tune str if you are going to melee. I haven't seen her in action yet so I can't tell you which way would be better.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Can the spike shooter be equipped by the new kururu? Having a hard time making mine useful.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:27 am

I saw Winty's video on the previous Kururu. Her shop weapon is formidable.. right now I'm just using Striker Rifle on mine. Anyway, srsly what's up with her crosshair? Kinda like crosshair for a grenade launcher. :/

They should make her conversion part tuneable :/
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
I saw Winty's video on the previous Kururu. Her shop weapon is formidable.. right now I'm just using Striker Rifle on mine. Anyway, srsly what's up with her crosshair? Kinda like crosshair for a grenade launcher. :/

They should make her conversion part tuneable :/

IIRC the first Kururu had one of the first conversion parts.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:47 am

Spike shooter can only be equipped by kururu AM, while this new kururu has AM2.

So that means no, unless they change it.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 am

Her scissors shot is a piercing type, but doesn't give Charge Delay like Spike Gatling. :/
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:52 pm

bump: EIW cart doesn't give improvement on her weapons. Just add number of uses for her WB, and base dmg + ammo for scissors shot.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
bump: EIW cart doesn't give improvement on her weapons. Just add number of uses for her WB, and base dmg + ammo for scissors shot.
But more ammo and force are an improvement scratch
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
But more ammo and force are an improvement scratch

Opsie I was hasty on my post. I guess I just hate how her shot doesn't buff people during bloodlust, plus that 1000 INT and her 5 TGH  Sad 

But if you're in a team with crowd diver player(s), she's can contribute a lot.

P/S: For a sadist and always forcing people to choose A: YES, it's quite ironic when she's only excellent in supporting aggressively. Razz
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:08 pm

EIW gives range and speed for her sub.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:21 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
EIW gives range and speed for her sub.

Ehhhhhh??! I must have overlook that. Maybe I need to recheck with CBWiki.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:29 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
P/S: For a sadist and always forcing people to choose A: YES, it's quite ironic when she's only excellent in supporting aggressively. Razz
She is a sadist, she kills her targets rather slowly and lures her team mates into suicidal attacks. I think the fighting style is pretty fitting O wO
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
She is a sadist, she kills her targets rather slowly and lures her team mates into suicidal attacks. I think the fighting style is pretty fitting O wO

omg u know her way better than me hahaha  Razz 

God is a Cat Girl: "EIW gives range and speed for her sub." You mean her melee? I didn't see that info in CBWiki. If you aren't busy, can you put the stat growth here? Many thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:07 pm

+10 range and +5 speed for the 1st EIW.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
AnimeAelita
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Second EIW:
Range = 90
Speed = 95
This is for the sub weapon, Scissors Sword, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://animeaelita.tumblr.com
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 am

Quote :
-Related bug in which Kururu Gradd S could not equip Conversion Parts Gradd Chainsaw or Spike Shooter has also been fixed.

Guess i might end up tuning mine after all.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:58 am

I like how they called it a bug, when it was really just C$ being greedy beyond logic l0l
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:44 am

They prob copy paste file, and just changed am name and then forgot previous version existed. Its more of being lazy and careless than a bug or being greedy
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:18 am

they did it before with rinka rifles, if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S   Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question about Kururu Gradd S
Page 1 of 1