Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter

Go down 
+5
Relict?
KidGlitch
UncleBobbie
rei_hunter
Moghul
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 am

I've had both around for quite some time and I decided to try and make something of them

Bummer:

It's tiny (the damn gun is bigger lel), pretty good stats, all that stuff. The only drawback is the cost.

I'm asking for your opinions and you can post whatever you want.

Cross my heart and hope to die, I won't insult you, your build, the amount of RT you choose to put in or not, I'll be nice and quiet.

Last edited by Moghul on Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:06 am

Hum.

I use Crimrose LGs on mine, and Sol Volca Wing BS (less stats penalty and better height advantage)

and i exchanged Beam Guard for Quick Land. I didnt take any EIWs since its not really needed... (really 60 cost for nothing?)

course my weapons of choice is... Blitz Blaster and Thoarla AM3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:20 am

therefore i should not take the EIWs?

Bummer:
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:34 pm

So i'm guessing it's ok and i should make it?
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm

B. Mine shooter is L sized so the best choice is to put it on a M-sized AIR. Even if you wanted to use an L-AIR with the weapon Gwyain would not be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
B. Mine shooter is L sized so the best choice is to put it on a M-sized AIR. Even if you wanted to use an L-AIR with the weapon Gwyain would not be a good choice.

true, however, gwyain is pretty small, smaller than some M types whilst still holding a good amount of capa. what's more, it has its internal for farming items from trees.

i have tried pacifar and air raider but i can't reach the same stats and the cost is still about the same.

mecha jetter doesn't work either and i really don't want to use moes (in case you had katalina or something in mind)

do you have any specific ideas?

i am willing to spend rt
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Is Beam Mine Shooter really good enough to be used as your main method of damage?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Yes.

I don't really play with AIRs but I tried.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Relict? wrote:
Yes.

I don't really play with AIRs but I tried.

Spoiler:

EXCELLENT BUILD!
May I ask the benefits of Sol Jetter bd over Gwyain? I am not saying you're wrong, the build is pretty good. Just... Yeah. Curious.

KidGlitch wrote:
Is Beam Mine Shooter really good enough to be used as your main method of damage?

Yes. Did 3k dmg with it today and only had 20 tec
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Lower cost
Underused

I just slapped together a build while trying to keep rt costs relatively low. Too bad Aquila Airs costs 100 rt and Soljetter himself is like 40 rt. Not to mention Brickgale BS or Lazflamme legs. But his head is still amazing and at least there are no 3rd slot tunes.

I guarantee that someone else can calc a better build since I am not an amazing builder. But I'm glad this was somewhat near the right ballpark.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:45 pm

[Robot Name]
Pacifar

[Parts]
BD: Pacifar BD
 : Propeller Bit
 : LazFlamme LG [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]
  : Tentrion BS [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]
 : Accel Saber HD [Tech] [Tough] [High Tech Alpha]
  : Ivis Print Fan [High Boost Beta]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Brickgale BS [Tech] [Tech]
 : Build Arm AM [Great Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [Tech]
  : B. Mine Shooter Mod [Great Rapid Beta] [Paralyze]
 : Build Arm AM [Great Boost Beta] [Great Boost Beta] [Tech]
  : Handy Magnum [Eagle] [Eagle]

[Config Check]
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK
AURA: OFF

[Stats]
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1275
CAPA: 1275
HP: 454
STR: 1
TEC: 30
WLK: 1
FLY: 38
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Float Dash
Quick Boost
Moving Burst
Sniper Sight
Accele Roll

[Material]
Hidora Cosmos×8
Fudara Cosmos×6
Midoro Cosmos×5
Threede Cosmos×1
Fourda Cosmos×1
Red Chip×75
Yellow Chip×65
Green Chip×20
Black Chip×55
Stabilizer×71
Turbo Charger×99
Brake Damper×38
Rapid Crystal×28
Drum Magazine×35
Shock Graphite×33
Guide Circuit×28
Heat Ash×15
Screw Bolts×40
Steel Wheel×24

Sorta similar stats as Relict's but at 8 +1 tunes makes it a little easier to tune.

A quick tip: Use the Handy Magnum to break it's CD.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

mine shooters are good but you need to fire the things constantly for them to actually function the way the game implies they do
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:51 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
mine shooters are good but you need to fire the things constantly for them to actually function the way the game implies they do

Yeah, that's where the Handy Magnum/MB come into play. You can fire it pretty much nonstop that way if you get good at doing the alpha strike glitch.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm

soljeter is good because his carts are almost entirely offensive based

you know kind of like how his description implies he would play
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Soljetter is good but he's a little bit more expensive to make and his cart selection isn't much superior over Pacifar's sadly.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:34 pm

less stats there trill

and thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 pm

soljetter has wonder rate up, quick boost, anti burning, float dash, short boost, stealth system, soul eater, stun regain, moving burst, revenge shot
pacifar has revenge shot, anti slow, quick boost, quick land, short boost, float dash, quick jump, stealth system, tough wonder bit, moving burst, sniper sight

shared carts: quick boost, float dash, short boost, stealth system, moving burst, revenge shot
what soljetter has: anti burning, soul eater, stun regain,
what pacifar has: anti slow, quick land, quick jump, tough wonder bit, sniper sight
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:29 pm

guys
guys please
guys don't start a fight

just

stay on topic please...
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:54 pm

You're probably good with shortboost/floatdash and quick boost.  Quickland if you really like hopping around I guess.  Anti-burn/slow depends abit on how you'd like to play.  Sniper/stealth only really work if you are really fast and stay mobile.  iirc, I don't think Beam mine shooter has that much range.

If you're opting for the alpha glitch thing, then moving burst is kinda mandatory.  I think you'd be fine without it personally.

EDIT: Oh yea, stun regain is great to have imo.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Moghul wrote:
guys
guys please
guys don't start a fight

just

stay on topic please...
stating facts = fights now

cool

Quote :
You're probably good with shortboost/floatdash and quick boost. Quickland if you really like hopping around I guess. Anti-burn/slow depends abit on how you'd like to play. Sniper/stealth only really work if you are really fast and stay mobile. iirc, I don't think Beam mine shooter has that much range.

If you're opting for the alpha glitch thing, then moving burst is kinda mandatory. I think you'd be fine without it personally.
i literally just said this in chat but your life expectancy as an air depends on how not shit you are with float dash. good airs can aggro tank entire teams with float dash.

anti burn should always be taken on airs imo. it makes it so whenever you get lit on fire you turn into a pissed off hornet with an agenda.

sniper/stealth are good, period. you don't need to change your playstyle, just having them improves your unit considerably.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:14 am

Guys you still have yet to convince me to spend that 140-ish rt... I am willing to, that's not the issue. It's just that I don't see why Gwyain is inferior.

Please (if you want), calmly explain to me why I should get the soljetter when my build has the same main stats and better tgh & hp

or the pacifar with lesser stats and same cost (though I do understand that it's somewhat better in playstyle)

I can also put stealth on gwyain and MB for the trick thing if i can get the hang of it
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:04 am

Just contributing. All UC parts except for pacifar BD. (and maybe the AoH earrings. Just get the glasses from the clan coin shop for the same stats)

Pacifar:
A bit more expensive than just +1 tunes though. Also fatter and a little less hp. Though, again, you'll only just need to buy pacifar.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 am

I think I would use something like this.
I just copied the weapon tunes other people used.
I tried using parts that are easy to get.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:04 pm

guise the mine shooter is 3s so... you can 3x tune it if you wish

and why grb? it shoots mines, it's not supposed to be for 1v1

i agree it makes it faster to shoot but i lose ammo. not that ammo would be a problem with this wep.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Moghul wrote:
guise the mine shooter is 3s so... you can 3x tune it if you wish

and why grb? it shoots mines, it's not supposed to be for 1v1

i agree it makes it faster to shoot but i lose ammo. not that ammo would be a problem with this wep.

What does accuracy have to do with 1v1?

"Guys, I don't want to lose ammo! Ammo isn't even very important with this weapon!"

How2Logic?

Anyway you can just figure out a build yourself using the information others gave you, it shouldn't be hard at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter   Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwyain and B. Mine Shooter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next