Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gwyain build help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am

So,yeah...
Is this build ok?
Spoiler:

I already have all the fly tunes except the great boost.
That extra free cap is in case i want to put accel roll or air loop. Also, those 1 slot accel saber parts are already tuned and the great tune is because i dont want to waste another slot to tune for 1 fly.
Tips or whatever shall be appreciated but I'm probly gonna go through with this anyway unless someone else post a nice build.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Regardless of your accel parts being already tuned, I think you should just grab 3s versions and tune those. They are relatively cheap during bazaar too.

You might want to level it up to 10 anyway. Leaving it at 31 tec bothers me, because you could max it even with your current part selection.

Made the adjustments to lv10, 3s accel parts, and kept your accele roll/loop wants. Keepin all your selected parts.

http://butr.me/b9
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Part choice looks perfect, tunes look good aside from that one Great tune on the BS, weapon tunes I'm a little iffy on because Paralyze really makes SDC that much better, but I guess it's not necessary. Don't tune h.airforce though, the ammo's fine as is for what it can do and you have the Gwyain BD weapon for backup/farming.

You should definitely change the BS and get some 3s parts though, you shouldn't have to sacrifice anything to fit 40tec on gwyain.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Considering that 3s Accel Saber parts are really easy to get, unless this isn't in EN, it's not hard to get rid of that great tune, get at least 34 tec and still have free capa.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 am

Considering the heavy restrictions you put on that build is p. nice already

I tried to limit myself to not tuning 3 slots but....

well suguri is going to question the HP-ammo ratio again lol

Dat sad moment when can't put shitboost bounce

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:11 am

Oh, I just saw you have a viper shield. If you really want to use a shield I'd downsize to Coffin Shield, but I'd prefer a Cheer Pom-Pom.

If you have to drop a weapon tune on this, drop either the g.force or para and you can easily use a viper instead and still have room to turn some regular Techs into H.Techs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 am

Spoiler:

have the build I use for reference

rearrange the tunes for your convenience, I just clicked whatever that'd make it fit since the old koicalc link I saved doesn't seem to work anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gwyain build help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain build help    Gwyain build help  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwyain build help
Page 1 of 1