Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beam Mine shooter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Beam Mine shooter Empty
PostSubject: Beam Mine shooter   Beam Mine shooter EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 am

Because I loved the original mine shooter until I broke 2 slots on it

Spoiler:

Right now I don't have tunes on the b. mine shooter and only have 36 tec. I kept prop bits cuz hovering over healing clusters is a lot easier if I don't have to constantly land to recover my boost.

Hitting with mine shooter from a high altitude is a lot easier than shooting from the ground, and since I'm almost always aiming at the ground I thought I wouldn't need more speed. I get to hit most of everything on the ground from a fairly high altitude so range isn't much of a problem either

Ammo is barely a problem. The high int makes me preserve a lot more ammo. I only ever run out of ammo when I spam hyper shot on healing clusters.

Force isn't too much of a problem either. I hit 40+ on everything (untuned 36 tec)

I thought a Para tune would be nice for stunning ground targets and grounding air targets (just for the airs that start aiming for me). Great force is just there, but I kinda want to tune speed though, since that might help me hit more.

---

I'm actually tempted to forget about tec tunes so I could focus on eagles, cuz HP is more of a problem for me than damage. With the INT, I don't thing TGH reduction would be too much of a problem either, but I dun really know much about TGH reduction.

I'm also thinking about putting it on a Shaden BS...
EDIT:
...bot

Any suggestions for tunes/builds/watbot2use/etc are welcome.
Back to top Go down

Beam Mine shooter
Page 1 of 1