Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alcy problems

Go down 
+10
UncleBobbie
colfenor1337
beccadmgirl
Winty
Kuzuha
God is a Cat Girl
Nfi
Yokura
Miko Miko Spark
Moghul
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

Alcy problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:06 am

Nope. You can overwrite Alcy's hack buff extremely easily and extremely frequently. It is always the last thing you hack, regardless of how long you've had your previous hack.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 am

obviously the zero and support buffs are a bit better than the land and air buffs, but honestly the difference in damage output is not that huge. As long as you actually HAVE a buff on you, you'll be pretty effective.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:34 am

Lnd and air deal the same damage, sup deals much less, zero deals more.
Lnd seems to be the hardest to hit with, zero feels a lot easier.
Zero actually deals good damage, and since the explosions are bigger, you will hit more often.

Sup is no good for damage, you only use it to cockblock arts.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:06 pm

So I was thinking (and yes, i am trying to quit this bad habit) and went and swiftly calced me a piece of shit. Note this alcy is shop:

Alcy Hurrvette:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 pm

UC hacking unit has no cost BTW.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Yea I noticed this.  I was contemplating buying the shop version to replace the Gara hacking unit conversion part, since the hacking unit is pretty much only used to draw buffs.  

Unsure how exactly it'd affect things though.  *shrug* A lot of things could change and there's only one way to find out!

... eventually.  needs monies.

Moghul wrote:
So I was thinking (and yes, i am trying to quit this bad habit) and went and swiftly calced me a piece of shit. Note this alcy is shop:

Alcy Hurrvette:
To be honest, I think you'd get more mileage going for HP instead of more tec.  a Force tune on the weapon will take you just as far as 20 extra tec given the low base force of the weapon.  Especially shop version. Meaning... I would change the Great tunes into perhaps High tec tunes, and your normal tec into high tec tunes. Or trade them both in for Ranger tunes.

Also, which zero cart did you deem not worth taking?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 pm

nova is shit don't take level 2 wtf
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

I never figured out what the Nova cart even did. What DOES it do? It sure as hell doesn't increase damage :c
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:50 pm

how can you even know the damage if the damn thing doesn't hit anything that's not a tree
at 18 tec with the second cart I can't 2 shot trees with the nova
SEND HELP
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:43 am

Yokura wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Yea I noticed this.  I was contemplating buying the shop version to replace the Gara hacking unit conversion part, since the hacking unit is pretty much only used to draw buffs.  

Unsure how exactly it'd affect things though.  *shrug* A lot of things could change and there's only one way to find out!

... eventually.  needs monies.

Moghul wrote:

Alcy Hurrvette:
To be honest, I think you'd get more mileage going for HP instead of more tec.  a Force tune on the weapon will take you just as far as 20 extra tec given the low base force of the weapon.  Especially shop version.  Meaning... I would change the Great tunes into perhaps High tec tunes, and your normal tec into high tec tunes.  Or trade them both in for Ranger tunes.  

Also, which zero cart did you deem not worth taking?
UC hacking unit hits a lot less because of less range and speed.

Nova L2 cart only adds the explosion to it.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:20 am

ok, i'll try and make another tune

also nova cart? fucking useless.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 am

anyone tested extend support on her yet?
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 am

I'm trying UC Alcy for Alpha build around 2 Cross Shooters Mod. Do note I don't take the Nova upgrade ZERO cart and Hacking Unit BETA has no cost (hence the extra 30 capa).

-str anyway. plz comment if my action is wise. Smile:
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 am

You don't have to put the hacking unit in the calc btw. Also... The calc doesn't reflect this, but you can replace Alcy BS2 with an actual booster. This will give you more stats and more slots.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 am

Kind of off topic. How do you know if you're one of the 200 first people who got her? Simply by waiting until the next maintenance when the bonuses are given out?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Kind of off topic. How do you know if you're one of the 200 first people who got her? Simply by waiting until the next maintenance when the bonuses are given out?
Yes.

And with the cost of that Alcy, you have to wonder if it's worthy to build her that way, or if you want an actual alpha.
This is, using Alcy for Alcy, or using something that is worthy the cost (costwise and matswise).

Well, assuming you never got Tierouge, Alcy has her plus. Having Kata or Tierouge kinda of grants you the boost refill, just not the prop effect.

BTW, do HBB first, and tec later (Great tec probably).
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Yokura wrote:
You don't have to put the hacking unit in the calc btw.  Also... The calc doesn't reflect this, but you can replace Alcy BS2 with an actual booster.  This will give you more stats and more slots.
Nope can't do that.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:08 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
Yokura wrote:
You don't have to put the hacking unit in the calc btw.  Also... The calc doesn't reflect this, but you can replace Alcy BS2 with an actual booster.  This will give you more stats and more slots.
Nope can't do that.
You can.

Both of her BS are removable. Though her BS2 can only go on that exact BS slot, and can't be used on other bots.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
Yokura wrote:
Nope can't do that.
You can.

Both of her BS are removable. Though her BS2 can only go on that exact BS slot, and can't be used on other bots.
Yes I know both of her BSs are removable. Nonetheless, her BS2 can't be swapped with BS of your choice. I just tried that in game. I do know it is possible in CosmiCalc.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:30 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:
Nope can't do that.
You can.

Yes I know both of her BSs are removable. Nonetheless, her BS2 can't be swapped with BS of your choice. I just tried that in game. I do know it is possible in CosmiCalc.
You need to unequip the booster, then equip another booster and it will work in-game. Of course, the conversion parts can't be attached to other boosters.

Alcy problems - Page 2 5tY55
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Oh totally works thanks UncleBobbie and God is a Cat Girl. So without the Hacking Unit, I guess that I'll use 3 ZERO carts only then, considering how sucky her Nova is.

Again, is the -str good for her? She do get the steal boost though. :/:

Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:51 pm

no hacking unit=no prop effect and fancy shooty things.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Moghul wrote:
yup. just remove those useless conversion parts, and then equip Plasma beam gun / umbrella / or other Op weapons you have for airs.

remember to take her infinity re-boost.

ahueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Cobra76 wrote:
Moghul wrote:
yup. just remove those useless conversion parts, and then equip Plasma beam gun / umbrella / or other Op weapons you have for airs.

uhm... you WANT the hacking unit for the prop effect.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Moghul wrote:
Cobra76 wrote:
Moghul wrote:

uhm... you WANT the hacking unit for the prop effect.
Or like her said, you can take out the conversion parts, get a weapon and get 2 zero carts for the reboost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcy problems   Alcy problems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcy problems
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next