Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neko-chan's questions.

Go down 
+12
Moghul
Nfi
Winty
Shai
WiFi
rei_hunter
Tryrant
Saitama
KidGlitch
Astral_Dono
LazFlamme
Neko-chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

Neko-chan wrote:
I wonder how do you play air? I keep getting hit by those pesky explosives! So challenging~ #em3 i usually circle around ground targets because it's enough to mess with most people's aim at 38 fly. so basically get above, press d/a and hold lmb to hit them. if they start to catch up, move forwards or backwards and change direction

I use a Wide Beam Gun and a Mini Bazooka on my Aquila Girl, and use the homing beams for farming. Homing Beams make everything too easy and boring. :3 not a bad choice, to each his own

I saw some Ah-chans with Brickgale BS, is this good?brick bs master race. high cost, high pay-out. very good for taking off and running away, i often use it to dodge bazookas/missiles

I put the Sturbanger AMs on my Amateus and put on 2 Handy Bazookas. So much fire power! Are there any better AMs? I plan to use my Amateus as a Alphastriker.both sturbanger arms and amateus are meh to me. if it works for you, go ahead. i prefer dual handy bazookas on my amateus.

Are there any good parts you can buy from the shop?in terms of missiles, i very much like toybox arms and rocket launchers/ballistic launchers which you can find in SUC or bazaar. i'm even selling some

Are there any good tactics and strategies in play air and art?in all cases, pick your targets. don't go after a mialy with an air. it will melt you to shit.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 am

Mialy's are one of my favorite targets. Bits don't like Ruin Cannons.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 am

Shai wrote:
not everyone has faggot moe
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 am

amscray wrote:
Shai wrote:
There are more weps with aoe to hit the bits and the user. No need to get hostile 'cause you hate everyone that uses moes.

Stardust Cannon. <3

Parasol can probably too, but it's not an option for new players anymore.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:42 am

amscray wrote:
Shai wrote:
I have one, but I'm not quite skilled enough to handle this crazy woman. In conclusion: It all depends on polished skill.
Seriously, I CAN'T FIGHT WITH MY PERSENACHIA. What a waste...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:59 am

Mialy is fun to fight because the silly bits provide delicious extra score. If you don't have a fitting moeblob just shoot Stardust Cannon o 3o

Oh and Mazel_Tov is super easygoing ♂

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Shai wrote:
amscray wrote:
Shai wrote:
There are more weps with aoe to hit the bits and the user. No need to get hostile 'cause you hate everyone that uses moes.

Stardust Cannon. <3

Ehhhh

AIR Eve is the dumbs
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Eihwaz air Eve is still the most broken thing in the game imo.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Shai wrote:
amscray wrote:

Stardust Cannon. <3

Ehhhh

AIR Eve is the dumbs
It's funny how most said she was shit upon release and now everyone keeps complaining about her.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:38 pm

I wasn't one of those people

And there are those moments when people will sometimes make an early judgement without getting enough info on a specific subject.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 pm

She had really bad ghost shot problems then. Then they fixed and she's just hella retarded. Plus people learned to abuse glide boost correctly.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Shai wrote:
amscray wrote:
Shai wrote:

Stardust Cannon. <3

no no no no not the people. the moes are faggoty. i don't hate the people, i get why they use moes. i also use moes. but i don't have the faggoty ones. that's what i meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Some people are still lame regardless.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm

amscray wrote:
Shai wrote:
amscray wrote:

Stardust Cannon. <3

no no no no not the people. the moes are faggoty. i don't hate the people, i get why they use moes. i also use moes. but i don't have the faggoty ones. that's what i meant.
I think part has to do with it with the fact that most paid for it so it's kinda weird not to use it. Friend still calls me crazy for not using Eris. Even though that 160RT was from 4 months of UC>RT rather than real money.
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Female Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Ara ara, my thread got derailed. ^^;

Are there any bots in the shop?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Connie Sheriff, Vector Eagle, Pacifar, Air Raider, Shaden.

These are a few decent ones
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Don't forget Albatreos.

But yeah, there are quite some good bots in the shop that are nice to pick up. And CS is actually updating it so now and then.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Shai wrote:
Don't forget Albatreos.

But yeah, there are quite some good bots in the shop that are nice to pick up. And CS is actually updating it so now and then.
Oh, thanks for reminding me.

Was trying to remember a good ART
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 am

How about Patty? I heard her gatling and puppets are pretty decent?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 am

patty is alright.
there's also genbura for artillery.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 am

LazFlamme wrote:
How about Patty? I heard her gatling and puppets are pretty decent?
Orite. Patty's pretty good as well.
Still hop around on her so now and then.

I'd like to recommend Suzeku for his wings but most probably prefer Seiron HD for air aura's.
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Female Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 am

I'm curious about the MLG. Hopefully I'll be able to get one with multiple slots!#em0 

I asked someone from my clan about it, Which one is the best option?

- He says the best way to tune is 3 great force beta tunes but it is hardest to aim.
- He has 1 great rapid beta and 2 great force beta tunes on his MLG.
- He told me another clan member uses 2 great rapid beta and 1 great force beta.
- Rei-san says tune 1 great rapid beta, and 1 great range.

He also told me I should get 40 tec and 38 fly but why not 40 fly? What's a breakpoint?
I also asked him about rei-san's suggestion that I use stealth system on air, but he told me that it is not needed and instead Crimson Veil is a better option. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

Breakpoints are certain stat points that you can see makes a difference in how your bot performs.

Tune speed if you're not hitting enough.
Tune Force if you're hitting enough.
Tune Range if your weapon isn't reaching the target (just remember to tune speed to counteract the range)

Breakpoints you need to remember for fly are 28/31/34/38. 40 is just a waste of stats/cost.

Yes crimson veil is a better option in alot of cases.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:21 am

@MLG: 3x Gforce is actually awesome in terms of damage, however, the bullet is extremely slow, has a tiny animation and the MLG also comes with a very low rate of fire (charge about 1 sec, then fire). Making it one of the harder to use weapons. It's very rewarding to master it though. Most people use at least 1 Grapid on it.

@Breakpoints: these are certain numbers at which the performance of a stat increases significantly. 38 is the final breakpoint for FLY. This doesn't mean 40 isn't faster, it just means that 40 isn't a total must. It's really a matter of preference. Breakpoints work on a lot of things, aside of base stats. There are some for custom dashes (Assault Step, Short Boost, Accele Roll, etc), Force and even Stun Regain. There're charts for some of them.

@Stealth System: this hides you from the enemy radar, however this is not true if the enemy is using Broad Radar. Broad Radar used to be a rather rare cartridge, even in Garapon bots. Nowadays, the Broad Radar cartridge is available from Lv. 9 and up for the majority of cores though.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 pm

>Broad Radar used to be a rare cart
>Looks at some of the UC cores

........................pretty sure its not rare, just people were too dumb to probably grab it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko-chan's questions.   Neko-chan's questions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neko-chan's questions.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next