Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Box Rewards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Halloween Box Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 am

Can someone post what the rewards from each of the 4 npcs are. If possible have pictures of the items? Because this time CB did not put any info as far as stats wise go for them.
And when the event ends
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:28 am

Aila: gives her ice sword and her wonderbit is wolfraid
Shana: gives a ring idk what her bit is
Lala: gives you her lg part that shoots idk wtf it is, her wonderbit shoots out crap too
Momiji: gives you her shrunken and idk what her wb does
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 am

Aila:

Shana:

Lala:

Momiji:

Never picked up their WBs.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:08 am

I posted them in the official forum:

Momiji gives a shuriken that causes slow turn, until it's ammo is gone, that is - this is nice, I don't like it personally
She also hands out wonderbits that work a lot like her FAIA!-balls and cause melt. This is nice in theory, but the HP of the bit are really, really, petit - it's hitbox is not petit.

Aila hands out her glacial sword. It requires some timing to utilize all of it's hits, the tracking is fabulous. This is nice.
Aila also hands out the Wolf Rid WB. Connecting it causes Wolfraid to show up in front of it's user. Wolfraid will then dash in the direction it is facing and damage/freeze people. This happens so fast that it is almost like WB dodging, except that you sacrifice your entire gauge for it. I think it is reliant on TEC/STR balance, so it's crap.

Shana hands out a replica of her circlet thing. This is adorable.
Shana also hands out the Pushpaka bit. This works the same as Wolfraid, except it doesn't freeze things. Very much to my surprise Pushpaka is dropping down rather then dashing from the altitude it was summoned at. I tested this one and you can not pull it of properly if there's no TEC/STR left.

Lala hands out a replica of her main weapon in form of an LGJ. Lala's main...
Lala also hands out her "main" as a WB. The speed seems a little faster than the real thing. I think it isn't bad, but you have better, more stable options (Dual Rifl Bits in example).
Back to top Go down
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 am

Thanks for the pictures Shai and everyone else for the info. Any idea when the Box event and the Autumn Coin event end?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Probably after the event ends
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:24 pm

I think the box event got extended (they should have just made the boxes cheaper with the lower drop-rates of the coins and all), till next week. The Autumn coins will probably stay until the christmas themed events (either winter or christmas angel coins) starts. I'd expect them to be gone between late november - mid of december.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Box Rewards   Halloween Box Rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Box Rewards
Page 1 of 1